Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((My mood is on a see-saw today. At first I thought my mom was okay with me finding a really basic job to amass experience and money. Today she told me she's angry with me for not using my education and applying to museums. I don't want to work for a museum anymore! I figured that out in October of last year!))
Argh! Why can't she just let you be?! Why can't she just let you try out what you want?!

Friendly Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Well, it's official. My mom don't believe in me.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
stressed emotion_bigvein stressed emotion_bigvein stressed emotion_bigvein
'Literate' my @$$

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Salaura
stressed emotion_bigvein stressed emotion_bigvein stressed emotion_bigvein
'Literate' my @$$

Whut?
...I need a nap. I'll be back later.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

o ^o By Pinki.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Shi: This RP I'm posting in. I need characterization practice, and this one looked promising.
The rules say 'literate' but then the OP makes a post like this

Quote:

Luna shake her head at Axel. As she did not what to tell the real reason. It seem like she had to in the end. She takes the photobook back from Axel. After he hand it back to her once more. She heads to Merlin's House. As she stood their with a Books in her hands. "Sora. I have something to say. I lied about before. I'm not really from here.. I'm a different world. A World..

She take a breath. "Where you just a character in a game.. I can show it also.." She reached the two books at the boy. Luna knew she was going hurt more then just feelings. She did not what any other people hurt because of her.

"The reason, I was lying. I did not what to hurt any more feels about them not being real. It just my world. It nothing new to me.." She knew everything from the fight with the nobodies. She knew everything from different games she played! maybe she just wanted to show that she can help them maybe herself also.

emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Sala: ((...Wow. gonk ))

((I think I'm just finally having natural issues right before they're supposed to go away. Don't mind me.))

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Whhhaaaaatt the fuuuuuuck is thaaat?

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Dante and Shi: I know, huh?

And here is one of my posts

Quote:

Sora looked up a Luna, puzzlement written on his face with furrowed brows and a pouty lip.
Wordlessly he took the offered books and thumbed through them before looking back up at the blonde girl.
He was grinning now.
"So, in your world, your real world....I'm so famous that there's a video game and comic books about me?!" The boy asked, now so excited he was almost bouncing on his skateboard.

"Roxas, check this out! You're totally famous too! See?" Sora opened the second book and showed Roxas the drawing of him in there, posing with Hayner, Pence and Olette in front of the old mansion outside of Twilight Town.

Like I said, I'm only posting there because I need practice staying IC for Sora.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((That's a literate post. Then again, you know that I know how to do literate.))
*curls up under the couch*

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
If I need Sora practice, I'll get it elsewhere.
Hypocritical "Rp'ers"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces