Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Lonely Girl

Didn't expect a kid with glasses, green-blue eyes, brown hair, etc. eh? Well...I get that a lot on here

Friendly Elocutionist

@Nom: ((That worked. You do have nice hair. 3nodding ))

@Pink: *takes a few more practice slices, stringing them together into a routine that moves her across the room a few feet, complete with a spin move using her tail to keep balanced* Okay, how was that?

Lonely Girl

Well with those kinds of moves, it seems you would be moving in the right direction

((Well thank you to the both of you~))
@ Nom: ((I wanna play with your haaaair~! x3 ))

@ Kumiko: *looks back up* That was pretty good! Good use of your tail. I liked that.

Friendly Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Pink: Just tired again... -curls up and drifts to sleep-

((going to sleep myself. Night, everyone. -huggles- <3))

Lonely Girl

^///^ Heh thanks Pinkie. Though now I am feeling a little embarrassed.

Night Italy
@ Italy: ((G'night, big sis! heart ))

@ Nom: ((You don't seem very shy~ :3 That's pretty cool. Pinki, on the other hand, is very shy. Walkin' ball of nerves. I'm only a couple of inches shorter than you, a tad heavier, and hispanic, so my skin is a tad darker. However, not that much darker since I'm a bit of a geek. Always indoors, playin' video games or something. ))

Friendly Elocutionist

@Nom: Thanks. I think so, too.

@Pink: *doesn't question where his eyes were after the tail comment* You think? I've been trying to figure out what to do with it for a while. Nobody in the videos had a tail, so that part I improvised.

Lonely Girl

Wait a second...something is now making a connection...so I am just gonna ask this now, cause now I am just getting confused or I have just been very oblivious. Is Italy a female?

Away from that, contrary to what I seem on here, I am fairly shy and unsocial. I've been wanting to find someone to hang out with offline for sometime. The main thing that stopped me was the fact that I stayed at home way for too long. That changed once I joined band, because that got me out of my shy shell. But outside of that I am not as much of a social nut as other people are.
@ Kumiko: Yeah, it's tough to find videos that deal with that. *drops onto the couch; yawns a bit* That was pretty creative of you.

@ Nom: ((lol Yes, Italy's a female.

Aw, you don't have anyone? Why don't you hang out with your band friends? :< I'm pretty introverted myself, but I go out sometimes with other people. It can be a bit of a chore to get me to go out sometimes, though, because I'm perfectly happy being alone. ))

Friendly Elocutionist

@Nom: ((I'm not hugely social, either, but I found a pretty nice group of friends at school. Oddly, I met half of them through another friend in the band.))

@Pink: Tough? Try impossible. *laughs* At least as far as realistic ones go. *sits down next to him, leaning the practice sword against the couch*
@ Kumiko: You are a pretty unique person, I'll give you that. *glances at a clock and nearly jumps* Sh*t! It's late! Hey, I gotta head on out now, but I'll be back here tomorrow. See you then, alright? Good work today!

*yawns* I'mma go to bed now x .x Did NOT realize that it was this late. *cuddlesnuggleluffles* G'night, Kumiko! G'night, Nom! heart

Friendly Elocutionist

@Pink: *giggles again* Alright Be seeing you. *nods a little to say goodbye, jingling the bells one more time*

((Goodnight, Pink.))

Lonely Girl

._. wow I can't believe it took me that long to realize this

But for hanging out with people...I just haven't been that much of a social person is the thing

Night Pinkie, night Kumi~

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers