Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
*Sigh* I guess...

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Cheer up bro. Maybe next time.
G'night, Alice! *snuggles* heart

@ Kay: Oh, Kay... :< I hope things get better soon... It sounds like you suffered enough...

*yawns* I'mma go to bed now... It's so late... *cuddlesnuggleluffles* G'night, Kumiko! G'night, Shi! G'night, Kay! G'night, Reefer! heart

Shirtless Codger

User Image

User Image Good night Pinky poo Thanks for your support~ :'3User Image

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Goodnight, lightish red.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
Goodnight, lightish red.

PFFFFFF- rofl

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Did you drop it this time?

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Nope. I already finished it.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
gonk

cry

crying

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Chin up! There's still hope.
Sorta, but not really.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
How is that supposed to be reassuring?!

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Um.. I made an effort?

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I know you did.

In any case, Tora-con was fun. you would have enjoyed it, if it had taken place further south.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

So I get chocolate, right? Riiiight?

Orly? Tell me all about it.
Sucks that you can't go to Animazement.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
*Tries to shove some chocolate through the computer screen, winds up merely smearing it* Ah, I guess it doesn't work both ways... I gotta wash my screen now...

There were a lot of impressive costumes, as usual. Mostly, it was Hetalia characters, to the point where they got their own designated event. The vendors were a lot cooler than last year, yet for some reason, I spent 50 bucks less than last year.

The cosplay contest... We had the best ratio of good acts to bad acts ever. Written skits, lip synching, dancing, tap dancing, and my song, which KILLED.

Brina Palencia was a lot of fun. I didn't really pay attention to the other voice actors, but we had this one comedian named Uncle Yo, and he was just spectacular.

But the best part was this event called Cosplay madness. Twice on the second day, this event let cosplayers do completely random s**t on stage... Including singing and dancing, and my favorite part, improv. Someone in the audience shouted out that I was the pimp, and I ran with the idea, auctioning off this Luigi cosplayer to them as my hoe. And HE played it like a champion.

I really wished you could be there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces