Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Oh! Well, I had to take a break to eat, right? > w< I only watched the first disc and a bit of the second :3 Then I went back to Metal Gear.

RIGHT?! heart I only know that the first line says "Dante". That's it. However...I may know someone who can translate that second line. I wonder if he'd mind... >.>

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Well there are only twelve episodes.

You could just give that person the text and say "I saw this somewhere and don't know what it means." ))
The set comes with three discs, four episodes on each :3 The funniest thing about it: the two individual dvd covers form a picture of Dante's lower body when put together XD

It'd be awkward if it says something dirty >.> It's not that I think he'd be freaked by the picture itself, but I haven't spoken to him in a while x.x. I wonder if he'd do it anyway...

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((DVD covers?

Well that's why you say "I have no idea what it means." ))
Mmhmm! The DVDs come in a set, right? There are three different DVDs, but in two different DVD cases. The covers of the cases are both half of one whole picture :3

Let's see if he's even online... x.x

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Ah. I thought that, if the set was so small, they'd just put all three in one case. Interesting picture placement. whee

Good luck to you.))
I thought so too, but all three wouldn't fit in one case. They only have two :3 I know! XD I was giggling for while when I found that out. DVD cases have never been so interesting!

Thankies~ :3 I'll tell you as soon as I find out!

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((The cases for Ouran have stylized pictures of characters on them. One has Tamaki and the other has the twins for set 1. Set 2 is, sadly, still in the plastic wrap. sweatdrop ))
I bet they're really pretty! *w* Awwwww...Too busy to watch? D:

I just looooove how this Chex Mix was nothing but pretzels D< They should have written "Pretzels With Two Crackers" on the bag.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((They're pretty funny. Yes. Hopefully that changes in the next two weeks. I saw the first half over last year's spring break.

I like the pretzels in most varieties of Chex Mix. Quick, check the bag to see if you've won something!))
I hope that does change :3 I hope you have a nice, relaxing break heart

I do too, but my favorite pieces are the little toast thingies > w< Those are goooood~ I only got one D: Stupid cheap bag...Hm? Won?! OwO

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((I hope I do, too.

I love those, too. Especially in the original mix. I'm joking. It just sounded like a stunt a snack company would pull if they were running a contest.))
I just finished eating the original mix! > w< That's why I was so disappointed...Oh! Pffft! XD You got me all excited! That was a good one, though. The front of the bag DOES say 60% less fat, so I guess I did win something after all! :'D [/lamejoke]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Some mixes don't even have some parts. They're replaced by something else. I was reminded of that old Chips Ahoy promotion where they sold packs of cookies with no chips in them.))
OH YEAH! I remember that! You were supposed to find the one with no chips, right? o wo

XD Ohgeez, I am sooooooooo tempted to make an inappropriate comment at what Dante just said in the other thread...I'm too shy to say it, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff