Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

@ Adell: *yaaaawn*

@ Dante: Maybe you can use old games as trade-ins! D: Or maybe you can splurge just this once! I know I am. I also gotta get Final Fantasy XIII around the same time x.x

I can, but they don't earn as much EXP because my main fighters (me and my main partner) are so strong.

Ah! She's a fellow Edgey lover! heart Well, who isn't, right? > w<

User Image

Does she support the WrightxEdgeworth pairing? > w> Because if so, I have so much of this pairing, it's coming out of my ears.

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: Tired? -ears twitch-

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((The only old games I'm willing to give up are for the GBC. sweatdrop

Dang. Any way to change that?

I don't know if she supports it. She's made goofy crack before, though.))
@ Adell: Mmhmm... *pets ears*

@ Dante: D: Okay, that won't give much...Hm...I hope your mom lets you splurge...

Well, I can take them along with me to fight in stronger dungeons, but once they die, they stay gone until I leave the dungeon (unless I have a revive seed, but those are rare and I only use them for important missions) x.x Thus they lose lots of opportunities to gain more EXP.

She has? > w< Oh! And here, I think she may like this~ [link] Not sure what that is behind him, though >.> Hopefully photobucket won't delete it too quickly.

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: I see... Long day? -purrs lowly-

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((I know I myself have the money. More than enough. It's my sisters I'm concerned about.

Dang. This game sounds mean.

I saved it in my hidden folder just in case. As an email attachment, no one can touch it but her. So to speak...

And now more from the awkward casting file: Laura Bailey voiced Sherry in Darkside Chronicles, yes? She was also Angela in Degeneration. Is it just me, or did Laura pull a Jennifer in reverse? gonk ))
@ Adell: Yes... :< *scratchscratchscratch*

@ Dante: They won't get it? D:

It is, but only to the extended teammates. The main player and his immediate partner level up quite nicely. And the good thing is that while you're fighting, you can recruit pokemon from the dungeon you're in, so if you're in a high-level area, you can get high-level pokemon :3 It evens out.

> w> *smickers*

Jennifer in reverse?

Also, because I just came across it and thought it was cute:

User Image

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: I see... -purrs louder-

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((Not if my family doesn't have enough money.

I guess that works somewhat. I have a ton of Pokemon I've never fought with in all of my regular games.

Jennifer Hale was cast as a kid relative of a character, then later as the same character's love interest. Laura got cast like that, but in reverse.

I only half get it. sweatdrop ))
@ Adell: = w=

@ Dante: Danggit... ; -;

I do too. The only time this becomes a real problem is when I need a specific type for a mission DX Then I gotta spend extra time pumping it up so it'd be strong enough to help me.

Ah,I figured that's what it was, but I didn't want to assume :3

I'll explain :3 Phoenix is affectionate and outwardly expresses his love. Edgeworth seems cold and uncaring, but inside, he thinks Phoenix is adorable > w< heart

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: -nuzzles-

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((I have to do that when preparing for gym leaders. I build a team of types that can go up against the type that leader uses. Olga only evolved into a Rampardos because first, I taught her Rock Climb and second, rock beats Volkner's electricity.

Yep.

Thank you for the context. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))
@ Adell: *purrs* heart

@ Dante: Yep! I try to do the same thing since it works the same in PMD :3 I keep or teach moves that help the most.

No problem > w< I thought you knew~ Sorry 'bout that.

NEW FMA TONIGHT! heart

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: -nuzzles more, purrs-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out