Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Five daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays.

Aged Survivor

@ Kumi: ((I made the lovely discovery of finding a tick burrowing into my skin today. All on accident too. I'm worried that I may have contracted lyme from the thing.))

@ Pink: (( *points up to Kumi's response* ))

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Kumi: Yep. I probably went to sleep around four-thirty. I do better work at night, for some reason.
@Key: Why's that? Oh. ~points at the link I put on the previous page~ I drew something pretty cool.
@Pinku: XD I know. The best ones go fairly fast, for some reason.

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Friendly Elocutionist

@Pink: That was a depressing end to that story arc. I'm also not sure how to gauge a reaction of Sebastian's. When he threw out the scarf after the explosion, he had one weird look on his face.

@Fate: Until what?

@Key: You should probably see a doctor before you think so. My cousin had one of those once and she's fine. You really do need to see a doctor, though.
@ Kumiko: Which story arc was it? Weird good or bad? :<

@ Key: pfaioweupihfaowefj DX See a doctor! Please go see a doctor soon! I hate those stupid things!

@ Fate: o -o ?

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

.......... ~has had ticks on me before, and didn't go to the doctor~

In rivers, in rivers...

Aged Survivor

@ Lyn: ((Yeah. D: I'm going to check out the drawing now!))

@ Kumi: ((I probably will tomorrow. My mom wants to wait to see if the condition worsens at all before doing so. The good thing is that I was able to pull it out intact and we now have it stored in a container (dead of course since my mom poured a hell of a lot of dish soap on it to keep it from escaping). Since this just happened today, the worst thing that will happen is that I'll need to be on antibiotics and then get blood work 6 weeks afterwards. The reason why I'm afraid is because my twin brother suffers from Lyme and I see how painful it can be at times.))

@ Pink: ((Calm down, Pink. I will see one. It was a stupid dog tick.))

@ Fate: ((Oh boy, my campus is sure going to smell pretty bad Friday. XD))
@ Key: *hugs* I'm just worried... I hope we're all just worrying for nothing :<

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Key: Dog tick as in it came off of a dog, or did you look it up and it's an actual dog tick? Cause the ones that carry Lyme disease are deer ticks.

In rivers, in rivers...

Friendly Elocutionist

@Pink: It was the very tail end of the circus arc. The bit where we found out how that operation was really structured and who the real evil ones were. Seeing how a certain character was shocked about what was used to make the prostheses made it worse.

@Key: It sounds like it didn't get in very far, so you're probably fine.
@ Kumiko: Oh! I read that one online. Yeah, it was really sad :< *comfort hug* Those poor people...

Aged Survivor

@ Pink: (( *hugs back* Don't worry! Like I told Kumi: the worst thing that can happen is that I have to go on antibiotics for a while and get blood work done.))

@ Lyn: ((We looked it up, but we can't be so sure if it was a dog tick or a deer tick. ))

@ Kumi: ((I hope. The spot where it bit looks red.))

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
@All: Until I'm Wheatleeeeeeeeeeey!

Aged Survivor

@ Fate: ((Oh! Damn, I thought you were referring to a certain something else that happens on that date. You're making a Wheatley cosplay?))

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Key: Alright, in that case, yes, you should go and see a doctor.

~sighs, droops~ So starting tomorrow, I'm gonna be on a diet....and looking at it, it's not gonna be easy. Especially with me working so hard.

In rivers, in rivers...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas