Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

That's my dad for ya. But I managed to get the drawing I was working on last night scanned. I'll be putting up a link to it in a bit.
How'd reading a book ruin your mood?

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Friendly Elocutionist

...Was that pun intended?

The events in the story were just really sad.

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

~giggles~ Actually, it wasn't.
What book was it?

In rivers, in rivers...

Friendly Elocutionist

It was Black Butler 8. I knew there would be sad stuff in it, I just didn't know the extent to which it was sad.

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

Ah. Black Butler actually does have a very dark storyline, so I can understand.
clicky

In rivers, in rivers...

Friendly Elocutionist

I was just blown away by one thing: The actual demon character in the story didn't want to kill most of the people who died. He was ordered to.

Very nice. I especially like the shading of the ground and the fabric folds. That looks like a hell of an uncomfortable crouching position, though.

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

Yeah, I sorta liked that part of the story, though. Sorta like in the DMC canon, not all demons are devils.

Yeah, I'm still not completely happy with the position of the arms, but I did it with pencil and paper, so I couldn't to too much tweaking by the time I noticed it. And I'll actually crouch like that at work sometimes. It's more comfortable than it looks. Most of the weight is on the one knee.

In rivers, in rivers...
*tumbles in* I am here to give huggles D:

Friendly Elocutionist

Me, too. It got worse, though, when the person who did want everyone to die realized that they'd all been manipulated into doing what they did. Then he started crying and I teared up myself.

I meant the sideways bend he's doing while crouched. Ow.

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

Pinku~! ~points that link I put above~ X3
@Kumi: No, that position's still pretty comfortable. The body tends to bend that way when crouched like that anyhow.
I didn't exactly tear up at the point, but I did feel sorry for them.

In rivers, in rivers...
@ Lynnie: You've completed it! x3 It looks good!

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Pinku: Oh, I finished it last night, around four in the morning. I did a little more shading this morning, but not a whole lot.

In rivers, in rivers...

Aged Survivor

((Well I'm pretty much scared right now.))

Friendly Elocutionist

Hi, Pink. I think you know what I read today.

@Lyn: Four in the morning?

@Key: Why?
@ Key: What's wrong, love? D: *hugs*

@ Lynnie: Oh! Well, I still love it :3 You did that rather quickly!

@ Kumiko: KUMIKO! *hughughughughughughug* ; -; Dun be sad. Pinki is here now to fix it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff