Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Some people can damage their bodies by eating that much hot sauce. It's the stuff that makes it spicy, capzasin. Seriously, the skateboard thing is so close to being Darwin Award-worthy.

I'm sit-dancing to the Lucifer music again. Oh boy...))
It doesn't seem to bother him :< He downs it like water. I like spicy things too, but I can't have too much because it'll bother me. I just shake my head when he tells me that he does stuff like that. I can't really stop him, so all I can do is hope that he ends up okay ; -;

> w< *smicker*

*yawns* I gotta go soon...

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Please tell me he wore pads and a helmet on that skateboard.

I need to go soon, too. Hey, look! I got the page 18000 claim!))
I highly doubt it. I don't even think the words "helmet" and "pads" are in his vocabulary. It's up to Pinki to take care of him! D:

Ah, lucky! > w< Congratulations! *snuggles* heart

*yawns* I'mma go sleep now... I'm really tired... *cuddlesnuggleluffles* G'night, Kumiko~! heart

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((It's the law to wear a helmet, plus they're fashion statements in and of themselves.

I was just about to say the same. Bye Pink.))

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Whoo!
18k pages!

Beloved Cutie-Pie

With the complete lack of things to do here, I'm still somewhat reluctant to leave. I'm intending on heading over to my cousin's house to hang out, but when I tried calling them, no one picked up on either of their cells or the house phone.
I'm not sure if I should try calling again, or just go ahead and start over there without trying to let them know I'm coming over.

Hmm.. What to do..?

Edit:
XD They just called and are coming over later tonight around 6:00. So I guess that works out.

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

I missed 1800? D:

Better not miss 2000.

*Been making Code Geass sims*

((Don't dizzle on mah nizzle McFizzle... don't ask...))

Friendly Elocutionist

Ooh, Code Geass sims? You must let Pink and I in on the resulting hilarity!

So, I had a hamburger for lunch in honor of today's Hetalia voice announcement. I have this to say: ERIC VALE! F**K YEAH! He's one of those VAs I didn't realize I was a fan of until recently. He's been Sanji in FUNimation's One Piece dub, Yuki Sohma from Fruits Basket (that makes him a prince!) and most importantly to me, Teen Trunks from DBZ. I had a huge crush on his voice when I was a young teen myself. Now he plays America and dangit, I feel patriotic! 4laugh

I'm hiking up a mountain tonight, so this is probably all you'll hear from me at a decent hour today. Tomorrow's super important, though. We get our VA suspicions confirmed or denied with the announcement of Italy's voice! There's also some fun stuff we should all check out on the FUNimation website concerning tribute to Hetalia's creator. Until then, everybody. Ve...ve...ve~

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

@Kumiko: If you're looking for hilarity, then what I'm planning on doing with my Code Geass sims should please you; I'm considering using them in an Asylum Challenge. Asylum Challenges are always hilarious, especially when there's OOC anime sims involved.
But you need 8 sims to play. So far I have 7.
I'm having difficulty deciding who should be the final sim, it's so difficult, why are there so many characters?! gonk And I haven't even gotten round to watching R2 yet!
As of yet I've narrowed it down to either Shirley or Mao.
May make some of the rejected characters anyway, not to play in the Asylum but as neighbours who make cameos.

((Totally not a troll.))

Friendly Elocutionist

Damn, tough choice. I like both of them and both would contribute to crack.

Going to the mountain now! Bye!
*pokes head in* Yo?

Beloved Cutie-Pie

gonk Cars breaking down and being stuck in a parking lot in the heat for half and hour is not fun you guys.
Not at all.
Poor Shi... ; -; *gives ice cream*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas