Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kindly Knight

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Nayomi124
Mr_Kuharido
I'm 100% masculine. Oh wait wrong thread...

it's ok. it sounds like the right one to me..

Masculinity comes naturally to me. I like to eat meat, strength train, and drive around.
Mr_Kuharido
Nayomi124
Mr_Kuharido

Masculinity comes naturally to me. I like to eat meat, strength train, and drive around.

cool. did you know you should only eat some meat? i love meat too. i also work out. i walk my dog and the neighbors dog. i also ride horses.

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Nayomi124
icywind1980
Nayomi124
icywind1980
Make up isn't really good for your skin anyway. The more you use it, the more it clogs your pores and the more you actually need to use it. The only 'beauty' tip I recommend (for guys as well) is moisturize cos it keeps your skin nice and soft.

yeah. that is one of the reasons i don't use make up. that and i don't see a reason to wear it. once in a while i use this stuff that cleans your face when i'm showering. that about all i use on my face.

Yeah I use that stuff too. Cos well even as an adult I'm still getting pimples >.< lol

yeah. to me pimples aren't a big deal. i see a pimple on me and i don't make a big deal of it. i also don't get them very often.

Ahh yeah you're lucky then. I probably get them cos I like the sweets too much.
icywind1980
Nayomi124
icywind1980
Nayomi124
icywind1980
Make up isn't really good for your skin anyway. The more you use it, the more it clogs your pores and the more you actually need to use it. The only 'beauty' tip I recommend (for guys as well) is moisturize cos it keeps your skin nice and soft.

yeah. that is one of the reasons i don't use make up. that and i don't see a reason to wear it. once in a while i use this stuff that cleans your face when i'm showering. that about all i use on my face.

Yeah I use that stuff too. Cos well even as an adult I'm still getting pimples >.< lol

yeah. to me pimples aren't a big deal. i see a pimple on me and i don't make a big deal of it. i also don't get them very often.

i love sweets too. do you think people can get pimples from stress?

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Nayomi124
icywind1980
Nayomi124
icywind1980
Nayomi124
icywind1980

Maybe o-o stress is a real b***h. It messes up a lot of things so I could see that.
icywind1980
Nayomi124
icywind1980
Nayomi124
icywind1980

Maybe o-o stress is a real b***h. It messes up a lot of things so I could see that.

i had a lot of stress a few years ago. yes it is.

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Nayomi124
icywind1980
Nayomi124
icywind1980
Nayomi124
icywind1980

You're still in school right?
icywind1980
Nayomi124
icywind1980
Nayomi124
icywind1980

yes

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Nayomi124
icywind1980
Nayomi124
icywind1980
Nayomi124
icywind1980

yes

Ah yeah well everything seems like it's crazy now and such a big deal, but it won't matter so much later on. That probably doesn't help at all, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.
icywind1980
Nayomi124
icywind1980
Nayomi124
icywind1980

yes

Ah yeah well everything seems like it's crazy now and such a big deal, but it won't matter so much later on. That probably doesn't help at all, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

it's ok. i know it's going to be stressful sometimes and be a little crazy. it's nice to have someone to talk to about it.

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Nayomi124
icywind1980
Nayomi124
icywind1980
Nayomi124
icywind1980

yes

it's ok. i know it's going to be stressful sometimes and be a little crazy. it's nice to have someone to talk to about it.

emotion_yatta You can always talk to me here or in PM's. I don't claim to know everything, but I do have a lot of experience being one of those weird girls lol.

Kindly Knight

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Nayomi124
Mr_Kuharido
Nayomi124
Mr_Kuharido

cool. did you know you should only eat some meat? i love meat too. i also work out. i walk my dog and the neighbors dog. i also ride horses.

Yes I know I eat a balanced diet. Oh horse riding you should teach me.
Mr_Kuharido
Nayomi124
Mr_Kuharido
Nayomi124
Mr_Kuharido

Yes I know I eat a balanced diet. Oh horse riding you should teach me.

ok. i do too. i love to teach you. it's really fun. smile

Agile Paladin

Nayomi124
Jupiter Star Warrior
Okay, so I'm curious...

How do you all feel about reptiles, specifically snakes? o_O?

i like reptiles. snakes scare me a little.

Hm. Well. That's good. ^_^; I also like reptiles. But I like snakes, too. razz
icywind1980
Nayomi124
icywind1980
Nayomi124
icywind1980

yes

emotion_yatta You can always talk to me here or in PM's. I don't claim to know everything, but I do have a lot of experience being one of those weird girls lol.

ok you can also talk to me whenever you want to. i don't claim to know everything either. i don't think you're weird.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff