Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Fairy

Sanguina Cruenta
Well heyyyyy, gang!

Hey!! heart

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Hahaha holy s**t, have you seen the prices in the gold shops? The economy is [********].

Tipsy Fairy

Sanguina Cruenta
Hahaha holy s**t, have you seen the prices in the gold shops? The economy is [********]

Yeah, it's pretty nutty.

You can make some decent amounts of gold selling stuff though, so it's not as horrible as it first looks. They had to add higher priced stuff because they needed the extra gold sinks. For like a year or more, they kept selling these cash shop boxes that gave excessive amounts of gold. It was ridiculous.

Eloquent Bloodsucker

too2sweet
Sanguina Cruenta
Hahaha holy s**t, have you seen the prices in the gold shops? The economy is [********]

Yeah, it's pretty nutty.

You can make some decent amounts of gold selling stuff though, so it's not as horrible as it first looks. They had to add higher priced stuff because they needed the extra gold sinks. For like a year or more, they kept selling these cash shop boxes that gave excessive amounts of gold. It was ridiculous.

Babe, thanks for the mythril coin! biggrin

Tipsy Fairy

Sanguina Cruenta
too2sweet
Sanguina Cruenta

Yeah, it's pretty nutty.

Babe, thanks for the mythril coin! biggrin

You're welcome!! heart
hey guys this forum looks great ^.^ my name is Callan. How is everyone?
xxx-rising moon-xxx
HOT for Pagans!!!
(Wiccans on Gaia v 2.0)

We've been hanging out in the Wiccans on Gaia thread for quite a while now, and while we hated to say good-bye to what has essentially been our home for the last few years, we felt it was time that we had a thread that accurately reflected the variety of paths/religions that were encompassed by the regular members of the thread.

So we'd like to welcome you to the HangOut Thread for Pagans (HOT for Pagans). This thread open to anyone (including non-Pagans), however in particular it is for those who identify themselves as being somewhere under the Pagan umbrella. While you are welcome to ask any questions that you may have, for the most part this thread is just a place to hang out and chat, and maybe make some new friends.

For Pagan related discussions please feel free to check out our sister-thread Pagans on Gaia.

Hello friendly faces smile I have set up a guild for a school, I am very excited to get this project back on track, but I can't do it without some help.
I am going to post the link, anyone on here that is interested, feel free to check it out or message me. For the summer I will wave any joining fee since the school is officially under construction. I am looking for community, teachers, and students.
Practical Magick

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces