Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Shapeshifter

in college so no time for gaia. plus all the updates here ask for cash, makes me upset.

was just wondering if any celebrates both yule and xmas? i know its not on same day but curious to what folks here do around such a joyful and stressful time.
I'm a pagan, been on on and off for 8 years now. smile

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
oOGarrettOo
Wow, is that it then? The thread is really dead? I thought there was a handful of you guys at least, lurking around this place.
I'm usually never in the forums anymore if I even am on Gaia. :/

Desirable Shapeshifter

I am so bothere by a site i found minutes ago on witch craft stuff. They listed Pow-wow as a German tradition. Wtf!? Where did that come from? Someone is making up a lot of BS on Aboriginal Traditions and rites. Peeved obviously. Im dene is this is the first ive heard of my native tradition as something else. Blacklisted the site and will continue to black list any that say pow-wows were or are German thing.

Desirable Shapeshifter

New discovery! Gpd-tpuched or godapouse. Phew. I find this odd and am wondering if its strictly a heathen thing as ao far ive seen and heard so much abput married to loki, odin, ajd other demons in that pantheon. Hmmm~ anyone else just hearing this? What are ypur thoughts?

Tipsy Fairy

Kuudere-senpai
New discovery! Gpd-tpuched or godapouse. Phew. I find this odd and am wondering if its strictly a heathen thing as ao far ive seen and heard so much abput married to loki, odin, ajd other demons in that pantheon. Hmmm~ anyone else just hearing this? What are ypur thoughts?

It's not just a Heathenry thing, God-touched/Godspouse can relate to any deity/entity.

Desirable Shapeshifter

too2sweet
Kuudere-senpai

It's not just a Heathenry thing, God-touched/Godspouse can relate to any deity/entity.
I was wondering about that~ But I guess the astru (sp?) and vanatru are more open about those sorts of things. I find it extremely interesting, I've got to dig deeper, but in no way would I think its for me.

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
Kuudere-senpai
too2sweet
Kuudere-senpai

I was wondering about that~ But I guess the astru (sp?) and vanatru are more open about those sorts of things. I find it extremely interesting, I've got to dig deeper, but in no way would I think its for me.

Heathens seem more open about it because Hellenics have hubris to worry about and the KO is very against Kemetic godspouses. Most everyone (or at least just the loud members) in the KO believe Kemetics can only have a parental relationships with the netjeru. And with the KO having the largest Kemetic presence online it comes off as the norm. They are out there. Just have to know where to look for them.

Desirable Shapeshifter

Huh. Interesting~ thank u for sharing. I didnt know. But i did know the hubris part in helenism. :'3
Ill probably come back upon a new exciting discovery. Haha.
Have seen a few of us logging on again, so figured I'd post in case anyone else wanted a place to hangout and chat. biggrin

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
[waves] Sorta around.

Tipsy Fairy

Violet Song jat Shariff
[waves] Sorta around.

HAI!!! heart

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
How've you been doing? Man it's still so weird to be back here. Weird in a good way, though.

Tipsy Fairy

Violet Song jat Shariff
How've you been doing? Man it's still so weird to be back here. Weird in a good way, though.

Not too bad. How are you?

Yeah, I don't really post much anymore, but I like doing the Runway thing.

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Well heyyyyy, gang!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas