• Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
DeviCatx
Chemille
DeviCatx
heart

heart c:
Im working on getting an art blog together biggrin

Oh nice! Where do you think you would want to host your blog? On Gaia? Or another social network site?

Actually, I think I've about got it set up. It's in my siggy where the "t" box is.
I hosted it on tumblr because tumblr is pretty good about artist protection
and it's sooooo much easier to upload there versus deviantart which makes
you go through a lengthy process and has you categorize everything.

Plus I cant exactly scan my stuff since it's in kind of think moleskine sketchbooks,
but I can take a picture of it with my phone and easily just text the picture to my
tumblr account and bam! Uploaded and I just go back and edit it to what I want
it to say c: easy, peasy! What about you? Have you considered doing one?

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Ragaen

Ohai.

c:

Hello!! C: Welcome!

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Zeletic
Chemille

Doing work now, you won't have to do later.
Also I am just here to find people to chat too. It's always fun. c:

Preeeeeettty much. I have a few ceramics pieces I'll have to get done sometime today fffff
before class tonight > A< Just soo time consuming but least I have ideas to run with lol!

Ahhh me too! Gaia's a bit boring without people to chat to in forums, isnt it? haha

Hilarious Genius

Chemille
Ragaen

Ohai.

c:

Thank you!

How are you doing over here?
c:

Bunny

Chemille

i understand how time consuming ceramic pieces are, but it's really fun to do. since i am a senior i am taking painting and senior studio so i do lots of art styles.

Gaia has become quite boring lately, and inflation has been a pain in the arse.

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Ragaen
Chemille
Ragaen

Ohai.

c:

Thank you!

c:

You're welcome! > v< )b Pretty good! Spending a little time chatting to wake
myself up and get my creative juices flowing, lol. How bout yourself?

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Zeletic
Chemille

i understand how time consuming ceramic pieces are, but it's really fun to do. since i am a senior i am taking painting and senior studio so i do lots of art styles.

Gaia has become quite boring lately, and inflation has been a pain in the arse.

They are really fun! I've only made two and started a third so far, but I'm definitely looking
forward to making a few more fun pieces. I've been kind of trying to do some fandom
pieces so that they're fun and something I'd want to display or give to my friends, hehe.
Ohh? Senior in college, or high-school?

Yeah, I totally feel you. I've been sitting here bumping here or there or quoting friends
because I was beginning to feel like no one comes on Gaia anymore just for a little
social interaction lol. The inflation is atrocious, I can't even understand how people keep
up with it at this rate.. ; A;"

Bunny

Chemille

They are really fun! I've only made two and started a third so far, but I'm definitely looking
forward to making a few more fun pieces. I've been kind of trying to do some fandom
pieces so that they're fun and something I'd want to display or give to my friends, hehe.

Yeah, I totally feel you. I've been sitting here bumping here or there or quoting friends
because I was beginning to feel like no one comes on Gaia anymore just for a little
social interaction lol. The inflation is atrocious, I can't even understand how people keep

Ooo, those would be cool to do, and i bet your friends would love them. i am a senior in high-school. sweatdrop i am still a kid. its been hard for me though, i hardly know anyone, and i hide in class rooms because i sit alone at lunch. but what friends i do have here, i am making a cake for her and her twin this friday.

i come on everyday for a little while, then i move onto homework and hope i don't get too distracted. when i do talk to people on here it takes hours for them to reply. i honestly cannot keep up with the inflation anymore and i think it won't go anywhere for a long while.

Hilarious Genius

Chemille
Ragaen
Chemille
Ragaen

Ohai.

c:

Thank you!

c:

Nice nice.

What are you creating once you get them juices flowing? x]
I'm quite alright, playing some Hearthstone before I go to sleep.

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Zeletic
Chemille

Ooo, those would be cool to do, and i bet your friends would love them. i am a senior in high-school. sweatdrop i am still a kid. its been hard for me though, i hardly know anyone, and i hide in class rooms because i sit alone at lunch. but what friends i do have here, i am making a cake for her and her twin this friday.

i come on everyday for a little while, then i move onto homework and hope i don't get too distracted. when i do talk to people on here it takes hours for them to reply. i honestly cannot keep up with the inflation anymore and i think it won't go anywhere for a long while.

OH JEEZ I FEEL OLD.

Bahahaha, yeah, I sure hope they do! And that I don't mess them up between getting them
baked and glazed and what not... ffff. High school's rough, you either get the best of it, or
the worst of it. Do you have social anxiety? I do myself, so I know it can be super hard, but
also it really only bodes well for you if you introduce yourself to new people, no matter how
awkward you may be. Just muster up what you can and say hi and you can be royally awkward
as hell, but if they're nice people, they will chat with you. I usually people watch my victims
before I approach just to kind of see what type of person they are, lol. I sound like such a
stalker... fffff > A<

But awww that's super cute! So you like baking, too, hm? I LOVE baking! * ^* It's a passion,
but I am currently trying to lay off the baked goods.. so I've only made cookies as of late, lol.
What kind of cake is it going to be? Are you gonna decorate it too?

Yeah, I was afraid of that. Gaia's forums are becoming too much like those of other newer
avatar sites. Takes hours for a reply, which sucks because the only reason I kept coming
back was because there was always people to talk to on here in forums, and the replies
wouldn't take forever. And yeaaaaah, I can't either. Everything's too much GC orientated.
It's madness! And yeah, I really don't think it's going to get better any time soon either.

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Ragaen
Chemille
Ragaen
Chemille
Ragaen

Ohai.

c:

Thank you!

c:

Nice nice.

Yeah xD;

Well I'm hoping to make a Dalek Coffee Pot! (But I spose it could also hold
tea as well, since I'm more of a tea drinker, haha)

Hearthstone? Never heard of it - what's it about? And ohhh, is it night-time there?

Bunny

Chemille

OH JEEZ I FEEL OLD.

Bahahaha, yeah, I sure hope they do! And that I don't mess them up between getting them
baked and glazed and what not... ffff. High school's rough, you either get the best of it, or
the worst of it. Do you have social anxiety? I do myself, so I know it can be super hard, but
also it really only bodes well for you if you introduce yourself to new people, no matter how
awkward you may be. Just muster up what you can and say hi and you can be royally awkward
as hell, but if they're nice people, they will chat with you. I usually people watch my victims
before I approach just to kind of see what type of person they are, lol. I sound like such a
stalker... fffff > A<

But awww that's super cute! So you like baking, too, hm? I LOVE baking! * ^* It's a passion,
but I am currently trying to lay off the baked goods.. so I've only made cookies as of late, lol.
What kind of cake is it going to be? Are you gonna decorate it too?

Yeah, I was afraid of that. Gaia's forums are becoming too much like those of other newer
avatar sites. Takes hours for a reply, which sucks because the only reason I kept coming
back was because there was always people to talk to on here in forums, and the replies
wouldn't take forever. And yeaaaaah, I can't either. Everything's too much GC orientated.
It's madness! And yeah, I really don't think it's going to get better any time soon either.

i have anxiety in general, i cannot speak properly to others without making myself sound dumber than i look. but some people fancy my company which is good, we i guess we are become friends slow. i say hi to people though to be nice, and they respond back and it becomes an all round chatter fest during class which is really fun, plus some people like me because i came from a country which is loved for K-pop along with the freakin fast wifi. other than that, i have gotten the good side of high school when i was korea.. other than that here being my last year in a different school makes it weird because it's way different.

I love baking >w< my oppa is not much of a sweets fan but he steals things now and then, when we Skype. x3 baking is what i do on my free time because it involves art which is fun because you can eat it after! but the cake i want to make is probably going to be a 2 - 3 layer either symmetrical or asymmetrical with either green or a blueish marshmallow fondant, with colorful circles of fondant. i haven't really worked with that type of stuff (fondant of any sort) before so it's going to be a first, and if you have any tips for a beginner please do tell me. ^w^

Gaia should just improve it's stand points to what makes it different from other avatar mod games. honestly they are in over their heads, and if inflation gets any worse people will be quitting and the charts are going to head on down.

Hilarious Genius

Chemille
Ragaen
Chemille
Ragaen
Chemille
Ragaen

Ohai.

c:

Thank you!

c:

Nice nice.

Yeah xD;

Well I'm hoping to make a Dalek Coffee Pot! (But I spose it could also hold
tea as well, since I'm more of a tea drinker, haha)

Hearthstone? Never heard of it - what's it about? And ohhh, is it night-time there?

Teeeaaa!!
I love tea.
Not fond of coffee.
Hehe.
x]

It's an online collectible card game.
Based on the Warcraft series, if you know of them.

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Zeletic

i have anxiety in general, i cannot speak properly to others without making myself sound dumber than i look. but some people fancy my company which is good, we i guess we are become friends slow. i say hi to people though to be nice, and they respond back and it becomes an all round chatter fest during class which is really fun, plus some people like me because i came from a country which is loved for K-pop along with the freakin fast wifi. other than that, i have gotten the good side of high school when i was korea.. other than that here being my last year in a different school makes it weird because it's way different.

I love baking >w< my oppa is not much of a sweets fan but he steals things now and then, when we Skype. x3 baking is what i do on my free time because it involves art which is fun because you can eat it after! but the cake i want to make is probably going to be a 2 - 3 layer either symmetrical or asymmetrical with either green or a blueish marshmallow fondant, with colorful circles of fondant. i haven't really worked with that type of stuff (fondant of any sort) before so it's going to be a first, and if you have any tips for a beginner please do tell me. ^w^

Gaia should just improve it's stand points to what makes it different from other avatar mod games. honestly they are in over their heads, and if inflation gets any worse people will be quitting and the charts are going to head on down.

Ahhh, I see, I see! You definitely got like left high and dry since you had to switch schools,
that really sucks D: Always easier and better to finish where you started. Seems like you're
doing pretty good though c:

Awww!! I've actually never worked with fondant, but I imagine you'd probably mess with it
about the same as you would clay, so it can't be too difficult! I really should play with
fondant lol... Sounds delicious though and very cute! Definitely take a picture when you
finish it! I'd like to see! And definitely tell me how your experiment with fondant went!

I definitely agree. There was actually this thread that explained how the inflation happened
and what could be done to fix it, and it was very well-thought out and fascinating, but I doubt
the current management would even consider listening to one of its own users to better the
site. I think even the developers and forum mods have just accepted the fate of the site as
an inevitable downfall. Rather sad, but can't say anyone would be whole-heartedly surprised
by it when it does happen.

Bunny

Chemille

Ahhh, I see, I see! You definitely got like left high and dry since you had to switch schools,
that really sucks D: Always easier and better to finish where you started. Seems like you're
doing pretty good though c:

Awww!! I've actually never worked with fondant, but I imagine you'd probably mess with it
about the same as you would clay, so it can't be too difficult! I really should play with
fondant lol... Sounds delicious though and very cute! Definitely take a picture when you
finish it! I'd like to see! And definitely tell me how your experiment with fondant went!

I definitely agree. There was actually this thread that explained how the inflation happened
and what could be done to fix it, and it was very well-thought out and fascinating, but I doubt
the current management would even consider listening to one of its own users to better the
site. I think even the developers and forum mods have just accepted the fate of the site as
an inevitable downfall. Rather sad, but can't say anyone would be whole-heartedly surprised
by it when it does happen.

i am just happy the friends i had in korea are still my friends now, they mean a lot to me even though we are going our own ways, we will always stay in contact with each other. they are the only ones i've known for more than two years. i love them dearly. and i am doing pretty well here, work load is hard and find a job sucks, but i am slowly getting there.

if fondant is like a sticker version of clay, then i will have a ball with it! also thanks, i will make sure i get a picture of it so you can see, along with my tragic story about how weird it went.

i agree with you on that. these people honestly seem as though this company will fall due to the lack of effort to make a change. this is what happens when an old site tries to compete with day-in-age games/sites

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff