Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1

visitor ♥ 1 100.0% [ 67 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 104 105 106

Anxious Cat

I love that they came out with the animal item that looks like Kero from CardCaptor Sakura. That's an old favorite of mine. If that anime was ever re-vamped like some of them are being done these days (for example, Sailor Moon) I think I might die and go to heaven 4laugh heart

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
DeviCatx
I love that they came out with the animal item that looks like Kero from CardCaptor Sakura. That's an old favorite of mine. If that anime was ever re-vamped like some of them are being done these days (for example, Sailor Moon) I think I might die and go to heaven 4laugh heart

Me tooo!!!!! I love it! I actually own a clow card collection and a Kero doll lol
Oooooh!!!! I wish they would too <3 I'd love it * ^*

Anxious Cat

Chemille
DeviCatx

Me tooo!!!!! I love it! I actually own a clow card collection and a Kero doll lol

Nice! My first cosplay ever was of Sakura, it was such a home-made-last-second-from-scratch kind of deal but I was so proud LOL

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
DeviCatx
Chemille
DeviCatx

Nice! My first cosplay ever was of Sakura, it was such a home-made-last-second-from-scratch kind of deal but I was so proud LOL

Awww how cute!!! I think at one point I cosplayed her too lol xD; since I had the good accessories lol

Anxious Cat

Chemille
DeviCatx
Chemille
DeviCatx

Awww how cute!!! I think at one point I cosplayed her too lol xD; since I had the good accessories lol

Yay for cosplay~!

Oh man, I just finished opening another batch of these Gates of Olympus things and holy bajeebers I have so many dancing flowers in my inventory now LOLOLOLOL I got a few nice rares though. eek heart

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
DeviCatx

Yay for cosplay~!

Oh man, I just finished opening another batch of these Gates of Olympus things and holy bajeebers I have so many dancing flowers in my inventory now LOLOLOLOL I got a few nice rares though. eek heart

Ughhh I know what you mean = A=" I had so many dancing flowers too its better if you do the
sell back value cuz thats the most youre gonna get for 'em. What rares did you get? :O

Empyrean Spirit

Dropping off the map happens, I do it fairly frequently. With school, it's easy to do, and I don't know anyone that can blame you. I'm sorry to hear that you're having a stressful month, and that it's been a tough break; hopefully March will bring new sun to give you a reprieve from the monsoon. Oh, family in Texas? That must be very nice! I have only ever been once for a wedding; everyone seemed very friendly--we were in the liberal hub, Austin? They had some kind of slogan like...Keep it weird, Austin. And I'm doing well, just working on school like yourself. I'm really not much for routines, so my schedule, despite very standard classes and to-do lists, is never really the same. The weather has been fair and I've been doing fine, so I'm happy.

Oh, Cardcaptor Sakurka? I thought it was a really pretty show when I was little. I didn't have a lot of access to cartoons (had to sneak them or catch them at a friend's house), so I was really mesmerized by the entire style. They did a really wonderful job with the entire concept, and her super cute outfits.

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
Chemille
Pickled Cactus
Chemille
Pickled Cactus

can i call you Chem o: what do ppl usually call you?

Yes you can! People normally call me Chem or Chemi c:
What do you usually go by?

awwww both sound so cute!! um it could be Pickle, Pickled, Cactus, PC (this is kinda new bahaha)... but i think i like Cactus a tinyyy bit more.

Aww thanks hehe! I like Cactus too, so Cactus it is~

eheh
                the dress emotion_dowant
                it's kinda getting annoying now to be real honest

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
I NEED TO REVIVE THIS s**t THIS SUMMER GUYS! I WILL GET BACK TO REPLYING SOON!

nekornihS's Waifu

Shapeshifter

your avi is so cute holy crap (ʃƪ ˘ ³˘)

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
BRUlSES

redface ahhh tysm! emotion_facepalm yours is cute too!! c:

nekornihS's Waifu

Shapeshifter

Chemille
BRUlSES

redface ahhh tysm! emotion_facepalm yours is cute too!! c:

thanks~ its a work in progress lol
(*ノωノ)

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
BRUlSES

thanks~ its a work in progress lol
(*ノωノ)

Well it looks great so far!! I like the color scheme and item you've used so far! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff