• Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
thesexypurplepanda
Chemille
thesexypurplepanda
Chemille
thesexypurplepanda
mrrr... nobody is ever on in the middle of the day...

Im here and online! biggrin

yay! there really needs to be more people on during daylight hours though

Ive been on pretty often during the day o.o
I havent seen you post in here during daytime until today lol

to be fair im usually asleep or gaming

I had people over today so my time online was cut short sweatdrop
Although I am starting to branch out more in gaming!
I started playing Dragon Age Inquisition! What've
you been playing?

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
NAM-JAI

Your avatar is lovely today! > v< )b

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100

Empyrean Spirit

Oh? Oh! Thank you, that's very kind of you!

And I would love to see more places here that had an afternoon or high tea. I think they're terribly romantic and it's nice to just take a break or have a casual lunch with friends. There was a place here in town that sold tea and said they had a high tea, but when I asked someone what it was like, they said it was just a pot of tea and a cookie...not exactly something I'm going to make an appointment for.

On the upside, I have a couple teapots (and now a little espresso service set) where I can have my own tea parties. This summer, I would really love to have my girlfriends over for a garden party and tea. I think making those little petit fours and sandwiches would be fun.

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
NAM-JAI

You're welcome! Oh I definitely agree on that note! I have been DYING for a place to do that
myself lol. Even if for like a special occasion or something, yknow? Idk any excuse for high
tea is a good excuse, lol. Ohhhh! I've wanted to do that too! I've wanted to host my own for
so long too! But I don't really have a teapot, just a few tea cups ; v;" but they are appropriately
themed ones, even, hehe. I have a few alice in wonderland ones from Disneyland that I haven't
unpacked because I would love to have an "unbirthday" mad (high) tea party sometime! I have
a few really good recipes for sandwiches that I want to try out too! One of my friends had them
and shared them with me, hehe!

Empyrean Spirit

Oh no, those sound perfect! And I bet that a mad tea party would be just the kind of event that leave your friends chatting about it for months. And with such cute teacups! I like to collect them, or ogle them, but I have limited room so it'd be a little cramped...One day I would like to put down some money for a nice China set. Perhaps even a lovely plain one where I can paint it myself. I did see quite a few affordable sets in some antique stores, and it looked like they were complete, too. It's always an odd pattern though, isn't it?

I had tea at the Empress in Victoria twice. Isn't their set pretty?

Ah, sandwich recipes? How good! They're sometimes my favorite part of tea...

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
NAM-JAI

Oh no, those sound perfect! And I bet that a mad tea party would be just the kind of event that leave your friends chatting about it for months. And with such cute teacups! I like to collect them, or ogle them, but I have limited room so it'd be a little cramped...One day I would like to put down some money for a nice China set. Perhaps even a lovely plain one where I can paint it myself. I did see quite a few affordable sets in some antique stores, and it looked like they were complete, too. It's always an odd pattern though, isn't it?

I had tea at the Empress in Victoria twice. Isn't their set pretty?

Ah, sandwich recipes? How good! They're sometimes my favorite part of tea...

I would love to do totally DIY too emotion_kirakira I want to collect more than what I have too, but
Im also in the same boat lol.. Ohhhh same here! Though I was thinking I'd buy like two
small sets. Ive always wanted one from teavana because they always have gorgeous
simplistic sets~ And then I want a more antique like set > v< some are odd, but if
you're lucky you can find rather intricate floral designs!

And ooooo that's lovely!!

I love sandwiches for high tea too! I don't think I could pick a favorite thing at high tea,
everything is usually so tasty and delicious, lol! We had these cranberry chicken salad
sandwiches and turkey apricot sandwiches and they were to die for!

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Alas, I need to head to bed! Lovely chatting with you! Hopefully we can chat more tomorrow!

Feral Kitten

Chemille
thesexypurplepanda
Chemille
thesexypurplepanda
Chemille
thesexypurplepanda
mrrr... nobody is ever on in the middle of the day...

Im here and online! biggrin

yay! there really needs to be more people on during daylight hours though

Ive been on pretty often during the day o.o
I havent seen you post in here during daytime until today lol

to be fair im usually asleep or gaming

I had people over today so my time online was cut short sweatdrop
Although I am starting to branch out more in gaming!
I started playing Dragon Age Inquisition! What've
you been playing?

Lots of minecraft. I've been trying to convince my boyfriend to but me dragon age inquisition

Empyrean Spirit

They [Teavana] seem to have made a significant contribution to the clear glassware trend, haven't they. I am still a little bit on the fence of whether I like it, but I'm definitely intrigued by it. The tempered glass is remarkably clever for teacups, and I love those double-hulled glasses that can have a hot drink. As a gift, I received one of those clear teapots and used it all the time. I've never had the tea where it's a blooming flower, though, which is probably why the clear glassware was really popular.

I did however, find these one day:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Isn't that just terribly adorable?! I think there area couple companies that make neat little teabags in the shape of animals, but these were by far my favorite. The goldfish are just so plump and adorable...

You know, I bet cranberry/turkey sandwiches would be a huge hit here! And apricot sounds kind of yummy, too. The Butchart Gardens had these warm mini quiches which tasted like butter (very delicious). The Empress gave you strawberries and cream, and there was a high tea at Neiman Marcus that gave you a large eggy pastry. I've only ever had cucumber, capers + lox, and...Ooh, I'm sure there's one more I'm forgetting, but I can't recall.

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
thesexypurplepanda

Lots of minecraft. I've been trying to convince my boyfriend to but me dragon age inquisition

I actually bought my bf dragon age inquisition for christmas and the more I saw images
for it on tumblr with the graphics and really cool character designs and seen my bf
playing, the more I wanted to play it. And he got super excited cuz I hardly ever
want to play games he has xD; so I made a character and he loves that I can
play the game kinda with him, hehe~

Feral Kitten

Chemille
thesexypurplepanda

I actually bought my bf dragon age inquisition for christmas and the more I saw images
for it on tumblr with the graphics and really cool character designs and seen my bf
playing, the more I wanted to play it. And he got super excited cuz I hardly ever

actually my boyfriend kinda wants it too but we already spend too much on games

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
NAM-JAI

They [Teavana] seem to have made a significant contribution to the clear glassware trend, haven't they. I am still a little bit on the fence of whether I like it, but I'm definitely intrigued by it. The tempered glass is remarkably clever for teacups, and I love those double-hulled glasses that can have a hot drink. As a gift, I received one of those clear teapots and used it all the time. I've never had the tea where it's a blooming flower, though, which is probably why the clear glassware was really popular.

I did however, find these one day:

Isn't that just terribly adorable?! I think there area couple companies that make neat little teabags in the shape of animals, but these were by far my favorite. The goldfish are just so plump and adorable...

You know, I bet cranberry/turkey sandwiches would be a huge hit here! And apricot sounds kind of yummy, too. The Butchart Gardens had these warm mini quiches which tasted like butter (very delicious). The Empress gave you strawberries and cream, and there was a high tea at Neiman Marcus that gave you a large eggy pastry. I've only ever had cucumber, capers + lox, and...Ooh, I'm sure there's one more I'm forgetting, but I can't recall.

Well their blooming flowers are quite gorgeous! My favorite is their strawberry misaki white tea!
Ohh you're soooo lucky! I wish I had one * ^* But they also have very cute china ware too!
These two are my current favorites: one two

Ohhh those are soooo cute!!!! I have to buy some! * ^* I also love little silicon tea infusers!
I own the yellow submarine one, but there's tons more that are adorable:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ohhhh I bet! They were so delicious! One of my good friends had them for her bridal shower
and I just never forgot them. They were so yummy! Ooo all of that sounds sooo delish!
I know one of these days when I do get around to it, I want to have as much delicious
food as I can, hehe!

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
thesexypurplepanda
Chemille
thesexypurplepanda

Ahhhh well that sucks

Feral Kitten

Chemille
thesexypurplepanda
Chemille
thesexypurplepanda

Ahhhh well that sucks

far FAR too much. we buy new games like once a week

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items