Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alex Clyde's Wife

Angelic Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Married 100
keirei

We are going insane xD if we weren't already! Mom got burnt out on take out pretty quick and not to mention you have to think about how much money you're spending. They re did my room a few years ago. I had to sleep on my mattress in the dining room for a while xD our windows used to not open right. Mine wouldn't open at all cause it was painted shut, but there was also a tiny gap where a draft was coming through... So we've done a lot of new stuff. We had pink carpet that had tabacco stains in it cause my granny's second husband was lazy and nasty. He would try to spit into a cup or the trash from afar and miss. So we have hard wood floors now. There used to be carpet in the bathrooms. There was also a hole in the wall in the living room where he was fiddling with his gun once and accidentally shot into the wall emotion_facepalm

I'm attempting a 2p Canada Avi on tektek right now.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
x I r i s O p a l x
keirei

We are going insane xD if we weren't already! Mom got burnt out on take out pretty quick and not to mention you have to think about how much money you're spending. They re did my room a few years ago. I had to sleep on my mattress in the dining room for a while xD our windows used to not open right. Mine wouldn't open at all cause it was painted shut, but there was also a tiny gap where a draft was coming through... So we've done a lot of new stuff. We had pink carpet that had tabacco stains in it cause my granny's second husband was lazy and nasty. He would try to spit into a cup or the trash from afar and miss. So we have hard wood floors now. There used to be carpet in the bathrooms. There was also a hole in the wall in the living room where he was fiddling with his gun once and accidentally shot into the wall emotion_facepalm

I'm attempting a 2p Canada Avi on tektek right now.

oh wow, that is a lot of stuff to change...and a lot of money >.<; and I can't understand the carpet in the bathroom thing!! we have that here too! it's gross!!! and going out to eat a lot does add up >.<;

lol awesome! can't wait to see it!!

Alex Clyde's Wife

Angelic Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Married 100
keirei

Haha! I know right xD I don't know what grandaddy was thinking. I think maybe he liked to tinker also. I have 2 different light switches in my room. So, when I walk in to turn the light on I'm really flipping it down to turn the lights on. It was like that when we first moved in, so I kept it that way. I like it that way too xD I know, I'm super oddball with some stuff. There was a socket in the kitchen that was upside down xD the wood used for support beams behind the drywall is what mom called a hodge podge cause hardly any of it matches. Hah... One time before we started fixing everything up we had a hurricane... There was a leak in the attic and dad had one of his buddies over and they were up there looking. Someone knocked a bucket over that had a bunch of water collected in it and all of it fell through the ceiling. The spot was already pretty damp and sagging a little. It was a mess sweatdrop this place has so many stories it's not even funny. Granny used to have Church service in what's now my bedroom. Great grandaddy Emmitt was silly though xD you know those sausages you can microwave, but it tells you to poke a hole in the lining? He didn't poke a hole once just to see what would happen and it exploded rather loudly. Just about everyone, but granny, thought it was hilarious xD she didn't appreciate it. Mama said she thought he'd knocked his wheel chair over with him in it, but he was just in the kitchen being silly.

I'm almost done =w= I'm trying to decide on some weapons I felt it needed... I'm not entirely sure about the hair, but I didn't see a lot of good options either. There was one I saw that requires agape <_<; nope. Agape is way way wayyyy out of budget gonk

Edit: it's done! emotion_awesome

Hygienic Conventioneer

x I r i s O p a l x
AllHailTheMadKing

Hm, well maybe Slytherin for China. He probably could fit almost any house xD I agree with you about Turkey. The Nordics do need more screen time. Norway has a curl sort of like Italy's and right near it he wears a cross hair pin. The two hardest to tell apart might be Finland and Iceland. The best way to tell them apart, since they have similar hair, is that Iceland has a puffin companion and a stoic expression while Fin is usually pleasantly happy and sometimes wears a hat. I think Norway and Fin are blonde, but Iceland has grey//silver looking hair. I definitely can't remember the Nordics last names. Sweden and Fin's are like a totally different language. I might could remember Matthias's last name. Now I want to see how many full names I can remember xD Mercí, I like my uncommon name too c: I'm also proud to be named after my granny =w=

I'll start with the obvious xD Alfred F. Jones, Arthur Kirkland, Matthew Williams, Francis Bonnefoy, Ivan Braginski, Yao Wang, Ludwig Beilschmidt, Feliciano//Veneziano and Lovino Vargas, Antonio Fernandez Carriedo, Roderich Edelstein, Heracles Karpusi, Allistor Kirkland(Scotland), and I could put Ireland and Wales, but I don't think they have official names. Out of the names I've seen I like to call Ireland Liam and Wales Owen. Scotland has other names, but Allistor or Scott are the most popular and I like Allistor. Oh, I forgot Prussia. Gilbert Beilschmidt. Most of the time I always remember His and Germany's last name, but I can't always remember the exact spelling. Oh, Ukraine and Belarus. Katyusha and Natalya Braginski. As for the Baltics I can only remember their firsts. Lithuania is Toris, Estonia is Eduard, and Latvia... I can't remember gonk and Sealand is Peter Kirkland. Hungary is Elizabeta Herdevary. I'm not sure if I spelled her last name right. Crap, I forgot Japan! Kiku Honda. I haven't seen much of the other Asian countries yet. I've seen one of the Koreas. I'm not sure if it was a North or South...

Ah I think the problem I have is that I confuse Finland for Iceland, but never Iceland for Finland. sweatdrop I'm dumb augh Their names are really foreign and based on their country, so technically is it in a different language? xD And you're welcome! I was also named after my grandma (my yiayia!) 3nodding

Ah yeah, America, England, France, and South Italy are last names I also remember, but I have to think about it before I remember it. I usually can't remember how to pronounce "Bonnefoy", and sometimes misspell it because I think of Napoleon Bonaparte and get mixed up gonk I remember Sealand's last name because it's the same as England's, but never his first xD You're really good with memorizing the names, though. If you saw a Korea, it was probably South. I don't think there's an official North. I don't even know why I know the Asian countries/cities that haven't appeared in the anime, but it's probably because of Twitter xD

Here's some of them:

South Korea 4laugh He's so cute and one of my favorite characters~
User Image

North Korea. This is the most "official" looking art I could find
User Image
And here's what I found on the wiki: In 2007, Himaruya stated that he had a male North Korea character in mind that would be a musician who was fond of reading and dancing, as well as being more timid in personality than South Korea. However, it is unlikely that he will appear any time soon due to controversy, as well as a friend of Himaruya's (on whom he was based) having moved away. The unused female South Korea design is sometimes substituted by fans as a possible "North."

Hong Kong
User Image

Taiwan
User Image

There's also Tokyo and Beijing OC's I see a lot, but there's no official

Alex Clyde's Wife

Angelic Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Married 100
AllHailTheMadKing

xD Yeah, it makes sense for them to have a last name domestic to their country c: ooh, I've heard of different names for grandparents, but I've never heard yiayia before. Where does that one come from? I don't know how to pronounce Bonnefoy either sweatdrop Bonne-foee or Bonne-fey. I wanted to pronounce it Bonne-fey at some point, but that can't possibly be right? You're right. It was South. I haven't heard or seen hardly anything of North, kind of like how there's supposed to be 2 Irelands. North Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. There are also variations on whether they're twins or not and the gender of Republic. I've seen just a little of Taiwan and I've seen plenty of HK too. When I first found him I kept getting confused. I've seen South a little in fanfics though xD most of the time he's pretty cute and hyper acting and sometimes has an obsession with boobs. I'm so conflicted with the Kirkland brothers though. I like Scotland, but there are so many variations in his personality I can hardly think of a head canon for him. Most of the time they make out like he's abusive and super mean to England. I think I can imagine them fighting, but not full on abusive. Allistor does seem like a pretty rough character. Part of my head canon is maybe.. kinda like Allistor picks at Arthur and can seem like a huge jerk, but he's really just trying to toughen his little brother up and Arthur doesn't understand and Allistor doesn't understand how much he's hurting Arthur. But then they make out like Allistor completely hates Arthur and just ugh! England is my favorite character, but Scotland is pretty cool too and I'm just soo conflicted gonk ugggh! and I just can't hate any of the characters.

I'm making a 2p Canada Avi =w= I have it made on tektek. I'm waiting for an item I'm not using to get bought so I can afford what all I need.

Hygienic Conventioneer

x I r i s O p a l x
AllHailTheMadKing

xD Yeah, it makes sense for them to have a last name domestic to their country c: ooh, I've heard of different names for grandparents, but I've never heard yiayia before. Where does that one come from? I don't know how to pronounce Bonnefoy either sweatdrop Bonne-foee or Bonne-fey. I wanted to pronounce it Bonne-fey at some point, but that can't possibly be right? You're right. It was South. I haven't heard or seen hardly anything of North, kind of like how there's supposed to be 2 Irelands. North Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. There are also variations on whether they're twins or not and the gender of Republic. I've seen just a little of Taiwan and I've seen plenty of HK too. When I first found him I kept getting confused. I've seen South a little in fanfics though xD most of the time he's pretty cute and hyper acting and sometimes has an obsession with boobs. I'm so conflicted with the Kirkland brothers though. I like Scotland, but there are so many variations in his personality I can hardly think of a head canon for him. Most of the time they make out like he's abusive and super mean to England. I think I can imagine them fighting, but not full on abusive. Allistor does seem like a pretty rough character. Part of my head canon is maybe.. kinda like Allistor picks at Arthur and can seem like a huge jerk, but he's really just trying to toughen his little brother up and Arthur doesn't understand and Allistor doesn't understand how much he's hurting Arthur. But then they make out like Allistor completely hates Arthur and just ugh! England is my favorite character, but Scotland is pretty cool too and I'm just soo conflicted gonk ugggh! and I just can't hate any of the characters.

I'm making a 2p Canada Avi =w= I have it made on tektek. I'm waiting for an item I'm not using to get bought so I can afford what all I need.

It's Greek 3nodding I call my grandma "yiayia", my grandpa "papou", my godmother "nouna", and my mom "mama". I call my dad "daddy" though, instead of "papa" xP I would think it's "bone-eh-fwah" because it rolls off the tongue easier. I took two years of French in high school and remember the teacher saying that the French language is designed to be smooth and easy. I'm actually just going to Google it though xD Here

South is a serious cutie. I RP with a South sometimes and love it~ I went on the wiki page for him and found this, yeesh gonk :

Korea was originally part of the cast for season 1, and was shown in various promotional images for the series, as well as appearing in the official site's lineup of characters.
However, several South Korean citizens, after learning of the existence of the series, found the character to be mocking and in poor taste. Reasons for the controversy ranged from the character's bluffing and perversion (which was taken as a slight against Korea for its claims about ownership of the Liancourt Rocks, which Japan also claims ownership of), to his hanbok being drawn incorrectly.
An online petition was launched to get the series banned, and over 16,000 signatures were collected. The case gained enough media attention to be brought before the government of South Korea, and the series was deemed to be a "national crime".
Kids Station, the TV network that was to air the Hetalia anime, responded that there were never any plans to include a Korea character in the series. Despite the claim, the protests continued and the anime adaptation wound up pulled from Kids Station's lineup due to "various circumstances." It is believed that reported death threats (and a bomb threat) from the protesters may have played a part in those circumstances, though it is unknown exactly how many of the reports were of serious threats and how many were just trolls, as well as if the volume of threats were sensationalized by Japanese media sites (as netoyou from 2ch are known for heavy anti-Korean bias, as well as the site Sankaku Complex).

I've actually never seen two Ireland characters. Usually it's Ireland and Scotland I see paired together. I'd imagine that Ireland would be a bit mean (not exclusively to England) and Scotland would definitely seem mean to England, kinda like how S. Italy treats Italy except, well... worse. xD Maybe if he's ever introduced, we'll get to see. I doubt they'd every make a horribly mean character. Also apparently, there's also Wales to include. The fan wiki says Scotland and Wales have a good relationship.

Ah that's cool! What item do you need?

Alex Clyde's Wife

Angelic Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Married 100
AllHailTheMadKing

Cool, so you're part Greek then or something? Sorry, I'm just curious sweatdrop There's an older Greek man local to us that runs a restaurant we go too every now and then. I've never met him though. I used the same names for my mom and dad too, although I have called him papa in texts at random while I felt like speaking French xD it's so cute when Mattie calls Francis papa whee Mercí for the link! I also speak a little French as part of my in character when I'm Canada xD my America and China friends have never had a Canada so I've been deemed their official! I took Spanish in high school. It was fun and all, but I kinda wish I had taken French! After I left my middle school it was long before they suddenly had a German class! I was like 'wtf!? I wanna take that, it sounds fun D; ' I think most of my blood line is actually British though xD I also have Cherokee family. My great grandaddy Emmitt had Native American in him. I know he probably wasn't full blooded, but you could see it in his features. I never got to meet him though. He passed away when my mom was barely a teen. The only great grandparent I ever got to meet was my granny I was named after, his wife.

Ugh gonk flippin controversy - .- I've seen 2 Irelands rarely. There's a tumblr that involves the entire Kirkland family, except for Peter, where the Republic is mentioned a few times as their youngest sibling and is a girl. There's a pretty hilarious England x reader fic I read where the Irelands are twins and the other is a girl again. There's been just one or two I've seen where they were twin boys. They remind me of Fred and George sometimes =w= I think Scotland and Wales are the oldest two. I think Wales is at the top, then Scot, England, Ireland. I've seen other stuff where Ireland was older? But I think he's supposed to be the youngest. I've seen Wales with blonde hair or brown hair. I think I prefer him as a brunette.

I need all of the items I have on my wish list xD and a few other small things. I was just waiting on an item to get bought so I could afford all of it. Luckily it had been bought when I logged on this morning emotion_awesome Mercí for the fave on my pirate by the way! whee

Hygienic Conventioneer

x I r i s O p a l x
AllHailTheMadKing

Cool, so you're part Greek then or something? Sorry, I'm just curious sweatdrop There's an older Greek man local to us that runs a restaurant we go too every now and then. I've never met him though. I used the same names for my mom and dad too, although I have called him papa in texts at random while I felt like speaking French xD it's so cute when Mattie calls Francis papa whee Mercí for the link! I also speak a little French as part of my in character when I'm Canada xD my America and China friends have never had a Canada so I've been deemed their official! I took Spanish in high school. It was fun and all, but I kinda wish I had taken French! After I left my middle school it was long before they suddenly had a German class! I was like 'wtf!? I wanna take that, it sounds fun D; ' I think most of my blood line is actually British though xD I also have Cherokee family. My great grandaddy Emmitt had Native American in him. I know he probably wasn't full blooded, but you could see it in his features. I never got to meet him though. He passed away when my mom was barely a teen. The only great grandparent I ever got to meet was my granny I was named after, his wife.

Ugh gonk flippin controversy - .- I've seen 2 Irelands rarely. There's a tumblr that involves the entire Kirkland family, except for Peter, where the Republic is mentioned a few times as their youngest sibling and is a girl. There's a pretty hilarious England x reader fic I read where the Irelands are twins and the other is a girl again. There's been just one or two I've seen where they were twin boys. They remind me of Fred and George sometimes =w= I think Scotland and Wales are the oldest two. I think Wales is at the top, then Scot, England, Ireland. I've seen other stuff where Ireland was older? But I think he's supposed to be the youngest. I've seen Wales with blonde hair or brown hair. I think I prefer him as a brunette.

I need all of the items I have on my wish list xD and a few other small things. I was just waiting on an item to get bought so I could afford all of it. Luckily it had been bought when I logged on this morning emotion_awesome Mercí for the fave on my pirate by the way! whee

Ah yeah! I'm mostly Greek (Spartan and Cretan) and then I'm a some south Italian (Neapolitan). Everyone on my mom's side is full Greek, and I live with my mom, so that primarily takes over. 3nodding My dad wasn't a really traditional guy, so it was pretty rare that we learned anything about our Italian side. I never heard him refer to France as papa, but that makes so much sense xD I think America would be his other dad I'm surprised you weren't deemed the England of the group xD Spanish and French are pretty similar, but Spanish is more useful. I've seen a ton of people speak Spanish here, but only one group of weird millennials speaking French. There were like two girls wearing really short dresses and high heels (in a mall during the day, it looked like a club outfit) and one guy wearing banana yellow bike shorts and sandals. I was like "are they speaking French? They're speaking French.." It was..a thing. xd German would've been cool to take! A high school my godmother went to taught Japanese and she learned that. Ah Native American is really neat. 3nodding My mom's boyfriend is Native American and British also. I'm sorry that you never got to meet him. :c

Ikr? Why they gotta rain on our parade. The show isn't meant to be taken so seriously. gonk I like the way this Ireland is drawn, even though she's just Ireland and not the republic. The curl is unique~ Hopefully one of the twins isn't dead then I'm so sorry Wales seems better as a brunette because England is already the blonde of the group. I see him mostly portrayed as a blonde though.

You're welcome! 3nodding And I like your cosplay.~

Alex Clyde's Wife

Angelic Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Married 100
AllHailTheMadKing

Haha, I had just logged in a moment ago when I saw your notice pop up! I just got out of Math at school and my other class isn't until 2. That's awesome though. I love meeting people of different nationalities. I don't know much about my ancestors hardly at all passed the civil war. I know my dad's side had confederates... I'm not sure about my mom's side. The British came from dad's side, but I don't know much of my mom's side involving Europe. The farthest back I know is that they were mountain folk from Kentucky. I really wanna take that DNA test myself and see what I have from my mom's side ; ~; I've only seen him call France papa in fan stuff =w= I love seeing him and America as twin brothers. England you're such a mom xD I wasn't deemed the England cause they already have one and also because I was cosplaying Canada when I met the two c: they also said I acted more like Canada than England xD and I do have a pancake obsession I shouldn't talk about food right now... I'm pretty happy to be their first and only Canada though. If I were to cosplay in real life I would actually prefer to do Canada anyways. I could better pull him off through attitude and looks and he is one of my favorites!

I know a good little handful of Japanese that I learned from anime xD and I also have a Japanese dictionary =w= I would love to get in touch with Native American type stuff. It's really interesting. This is totally random, but I just remembered that there's a Buddhist temple near us that you can go and observe as long as you act like you have some sense and you know... shush, cause I know you're supposed to be quiet

Other than British on that DNA test there were other small percents. He and my Aunt had like between 7 and 9% Scandinavian, which I believe involves the Nordics, and around the same percent Irish. There was something I saw once about my mom's side having some Scottish in them, but I didn't really trust the source, like it might not be fully accurate. It was mainly saying that her maiden name originated in Scotland. Also, Mercí!

Edit: haha, there was so much to reply to I forgot a thing or 2 gonk that Ireland is cute c: and yeah, I forgot to call her just Ireland > .< I was thinking too much into detail over things I'd read. Wales is definitely better brunette. I just can't see him blonde. It's just bleh. I see people color Scotland's eyes blue and it doesn't look bad, but I think the Kirklands should have green eyes =w= it only makes sense and I love dem green eyes and dem eyebrows xD

Genius

keirei
Sadiq Adnan
keirei
Sadiq Adnan
keirei
Sadiq Adnan
Yo.~
sadiq! Hey how are ya?

Hey, babe!
I'm good, how are you?

Hehe doing good!! More people have joined the thread! -giggles- my new friend Iris is awesome!!

*nuzzles her*
That's good!
Oh?

-purrs-

Yes!! I am so happy!! so many new people have come and hung out!! not many hugs and cuddles though.

*pulls her close, holding her*
Oh, baby. I'm always here to hug and cuddle you whenever you need me.~

Genius

x I r i s O p a l x
Sadiq Adnan

That's good, I'm doing fine as well.

Okay.

You got a few of the character's names wrong.

It's Natalya Arlovskaya, not Braginski.
Ukraine's name isn't Katyusha. That's just a nickname, her most
accepted name is Yekaterina Braginskaya.
Hungary's name is Elizabeta Hedervary.

Heroic Athlete

keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

that's always a good idea, hehe I have been tracking some rps in barton, but I don't want to join one that is too far in or that I don't think I can meet the post requirement.

What do you have to do?

what do you mean? lol a lot of rps now a days want 3-5 good paragraphs, I can do 3 if I am really inspired, but I am mostly a 2 paragraph rper.

o.o Why do they want so many? sometimes there's only so much you can really write.

I know right?! hell I hate reading too much, since with posts that big, people could just be describing the scenery and not even what their character is doing.

Indeed.

Alex Clyde's Wife

Angelic Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Married 100
Sadiq Adnan

emotion_facepalm I forgot the different last names, haha. I know, I'm just used to calling her Katyusha. Thanks for the info.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
M a p l e_and_T e a
keirei

Haha! I know right xD I don't know what grandaddy was thinking. I think maybe he liked to tinker also. I have 2 different light switches in my room. So, when I walk in to turn the light on I'm really flipping it down to turn the lights on. It was like that when we first moved in, so I kept it that way. I like it that way too xD I know, I'm super oddball with some stuff. There was a socket in the kitchen that was upside down xD the wood used for support beams behind the drywall is what mom called a hodge podge cause hardly any of it matches. Hah... One time before we started fixing everything up we had a hurricane... There was a leak in the attic and dad had one of his buddies over and they were up there looking. Someone knocked a bucket over that had a bunch of water collected in it and all of it fell through the ceiling. The spot was already pretty damp and sagging a little. It was a mess sweatdrop this place has so many stories it's not even funny. Granny used to have Church service in what's now my bedroom. Great grandaddy Emmitt was silly though xD you know those sausages you can microwave, but it tells you to poke a hole in the lining? He didn't poke a hole once just to see what would happen and it exploded rather loudly. Just about everyone, but granny, thought it was hilarious xD she didn't appreciate it. Mama said she thought he'd knocked his wheel chair over with him in it, but he was just in the kitchen being silly.

I'm almost done =w= I'm trying to decide on some weapons I felt it needed... I'm not entirely sure about the hair, but I didn't see a lot of good options either. There was one I saw that requires agape <_<; nope. Agape is way way wayyyy out of budget gonk

Edit: it's done! emotion_awesome

lol wow XD man sounds abit confusing XD I feel bad for the contractor, or whoever is fixing everything. lol. lol exploding sausages XD that sounds fun lol

oooo lookin smexy!

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Sadiq Adnan
keirei
Sadiq Adnan
keirei
Sadiq Adnan

Hey, babe!
I'm good, how are you?

Hehe doing good!! More people have joined the thread! -giggles- my new friend Iris is awesome!!

*nuzzles her*
That's good!
Oh?

-purrs-

Yes!! I am so happy!! so many new people have come and hung out!! not many hugs and cuddles though.

*pulls her close, holding her*
Oh, baby. I'm always here to hug and cuddle you whenever you need me.~

-squeaks and giggles-
you say that, but you are not always around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff