Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elder

"I'm well enough. Work week's been slow, and we're still dodging snow here, so I can't complain. I trust you're keeping well?"

Senari's Wife

Tipsy Bibliophile

"I'm well enough! I have too much homework and not enough vodka, but both things will end sooner or later." She nodded.

Elder

Sth is fairly certain he usually has Not Enough Vodka, but can only recall one situation where he's had Too Much Vodka.

"Pretty sure any amount of homework is too much homework, though. Alas."

Senari's Wife

Tipsy Bibliophile

"That's very, super true." Geek leaned on Sth and fluttered her eye lashes at him. "Whatcha been doing at work when it's slow?"

Elder

Sth was so entranced by Geek's eyelash fluttering that he apparently went comatose for 12 hours. (Alternatively: He had to go to work.)

"Slow days at work usually have me reading, writing, or YouTubing. Being stuck to a desk limits one's options a little bit, so I don't get up to anything too crazy." The workweek was officially over now, though, so there are a few days of relatively free time floating about.

Senari's Wife

Tipsy Bibliophile

"Reading, writing, and YouTube are all very good things!" So was the end of the work week.

Fashionable Lunatic

Sen giggled. "I completely forgot about that cat item, Geek."

Senari's Wife

Tipsy Bibliophile

"So did I! I was very pleased to find it. I was sad, so I turned into a pumpkin. Since kitty cats make me happy, I thought my pumpkin self needed to be huggled by one." She nodded, though no one could tell since she was a pumpkin.

Elder

"You shouldn't be a sad pumpkin! I mean, nothing wrong with being a pumpkin, I guess, but you being sad isn't great. Hopefully kitty huggleses helped shake the blues?"

Senari's Wife

Tipsy Bibliophile

"I am a strong, independent pumpkin that is a healthy shade of orange and not blue; everything is going to be okay. That being said, I am going to stay a kitty-huggled pumpkin for awhile."

Elder

Sth knows Geek is a big pumpkin that can handle things, but that doesn't prevent him from worrying. Fall / Winter can be a treacherous time for all manner of squash.

"I think given the options of being either A) Kitty-huggled pumpkin, and B) Anything not being huggled by a kitty, option A is always going to be a strong choice."

Senari's Wife

Tipsy Bibliophile

"That is a very good point, Mister Relinquished. Being anything huggled by a kitty is always the good option!" The pumpkin which was Geek wiggled, which was probably really weird looking.

"How are you today?"

Elder

"I'm doing quite well. Made a grocery run a little while ago, I get to go to bed pretty soon, and tomorrow-which-means-tonight I've got plans to go karaokeing. Karaoking? Karaoke-ing? Karaokalling?" Sth is sure that there's probably a correct way to say that.

Senari's Wife

Tipsy Bibliophile

Geek the Pumpkin giggled. "I'd like to see you croaking!" She faltered, stuttering, "W-wait. That doesn't sound right. Sth is not frog."

Elder

While not technically a member of the amphibian family, his rendition of "Part of Your World" was not entirely croak-free.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff