Welcome to Gaia! ::

Senari's Wife

Tipsy Bibliophile

Geek rolled around the Room.

Fashionable Lunatic

"Okay....I'm thinking option A for my wedding dress. Is this too silly? I just sort of like the idea of a giant gothic-esque collar. Thoughts? The sleeves will probably be different, though. I swear, I need you people as my bridesmaids! I only have one because of my IRL female friend deficiency.

Also, anyone who wants to crash my wedding by rolling into the church with a boombox and the Sailor Moon theme song will be my hero."

Senari's Wife

Tipsy Bibliophile

Geek's mouth formed an O as she looked at the picture. "You should totally have a collar like that." She nodded.

"Alsooooo," Geek looked around her all shifty-eyed like before she turned to Sen and said in the most serious tone that anything has ever been said in ever, "I am getting invited to this wedding, right, wife?"

Fashionable Lunatic

"I will totes send you and your brother invites. And anyone else in the RR that wants one, too. If you want to show up, even better! Actually, Geek, you CAN be a bridesmaid if you show up."

Senari's Wife

Tipsy Bibliophile

Geek fell over. "You tempt me so much, my darling Senari."

Fashionable Lunatic

"That's why I'm your wife, sillyhead.

Even if you don't show up, you can consider yourself an honorary bridesmaid. Especially since I'm sure I'll be asking for opinions on stuff!"

Senari's Wife

Tipsy Bibliophile

Geek huggled Sen. "Best wife ever. I would love to show up at your wedding. I hope I can. That would be bitchin'."

Fashionable Lunatic

"Totes would be! It'll be next June. Probably."

Senari's Wife

Tipsy Bibliophile

Geek wiggled. "I have no idea what'll be going on with me then, but I'll add it to the things I'll plan!"

Fashionable Lunatic

"WHOO!

But seriously, if you can't make it I understand. You're super far away and whatnot. We can always photoshop you into pictures!"

Senari's Wife

Tipsy Bibliophile

"Yay! Photoshop me into pictures!" She danced. "Will this wedding be in Texas or Oklahoma?"

Fashionable Lunatic

"In Texas. My family is significantly larger than his and my mother is bossier."

Senari's Wife

Tipsy Bibliophile

Geek giggled. "Okay cool. I'll think about Texas.

"Also, BGO is starting soon! LINKY LINKY."

Fashionable Lunatic

"You should always be thinking about Texas. Because Texas."
Andi was sad to have missed the BGO.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items