In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Kyokotsu
+[Skarekrow]+
I think it's glitched. I'm not sure. >>'

noooo! gonk
I wanted to try the narwhal spin and noticed that I have only 3GC lol
Omg. Time to get out that credit card! Lol
Happy New Year! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
+[Skarekrow]+
Happy New Year! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh hellznah, I already have enough on it from the christmas road trip I did lol
too broke for you gaia, I had enough on my paypal for this little halo thing because why not. I've been with gaia since almost forever rofl

Happy New Year! I still have another couple hours until midnight~

Monster Lover

Kyokotsu
+[Skarekrow]+

oh hellznah, I already have enough on it from the christmas road trip I did lol
too broke for you gaia, I had enough on my paypal for this little halo thing because why not. I've been with gaia since almost forever rofl

Happy New Year! I still have another couple hours until midnight~
Ooh hope it was a fun trip~ Halo buddies! ;D
I keep forgetting I'm ahead time wise of a lot of my friends. xD
+[Skarekrow]+

It was pretty great actually! I feel that my family has really come a long way since I've known them growing up and I'm pleased that this year there wasn't any drama. Also, I was able to vape in front of my family, in the house! It felt great to actually be myself around my family. If things continue this way, I would be very happy to spend more time with my family.
btw my family is a bit narcissistic (mainly my mom) so this is a pretty big deal for me haha;;;

It's such a cute halo! gaia_crown
I'm used to being the one behind everyone on timezone given I'm in the -8 UTC lol

Monster Lover

Kyokotsu
+[Skarekrow]+

It was pretty great actually! I feel that my family has really come a long way since I've known them growing up and I'm pleased that this year there wasn't any drama. Also, I was able to vape in front of my family, in the house! It felt great to actually be myself around my family. If things continue this way, I would be very happy to spend more time with my family.
btw my family is a bit narcissistic (mainly my mom) so this is a pretty big deal for me haha;;;

It's such a cute halo! gaia_crown
I'm used to being the one behind everyone on timezone given I'm in the -8 UTC lol
Oh man that's awesome. I hope things continue to go well for you and your family. <33 Holidays are usually a pain when it comes to that stuff but I'm glad it went smoothly.
+[Skarekrow]+
Oh man that's awesome. I hope things continue to go well for you and your family. <33 Holidays are usually a pain when it comes to that stuff but I'm glad it went smoothly.

Me too! Hopefully 2019 will be a stress-less year given that it'll be crunch time for saving up money for my fiance and I's wedding. @ v @;;;;
I've never planned a wedding and I already know it's going to be a big piece of stress cake.
just writing out this comment is making me realize just how much pressure I'll be under for this year OTL

Monster Lover

Kyokotsu
+[Skarekrow]+

Me too! Hopefully 2019 will be a stress-less year given that it'll be crunch time for saving up money for my fiance and I's wedding. @ v @;;;;
I've never planned a wedding and I already know it's going to be a big piece of stress cake.
just writing out this comment is making me realize just how much pressure I'll be under for this year OTL
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. It can be stressful but it also sounds like fun. Hopefully it won't give you any problems. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
+[Skarekrow]+
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. It can be stressful but it also sounds like fun. Hopefully it won't give you any problems. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We have been having fun putting things together that we both love. I'm really glad we went out to Barns n Noble for a fill-in wedding planner.
The Knot has it all online but I need a physical book or else I'll just be lost lol

Monster Lover

Kyokotsu
+[Skarekrow]+

We have been having fun putting things together that we both love. I'm really glad we went out to Barns n Noble for a fill-in wedding planner.
The Knot has it all online but I need a physical book or else I'll just be lost lol
That's how I would be too. I need to have a physical schedule and everything with me or I'd probably lose it. xD
+[Skarekrow]+
That's how I would be too. I need to have a physical schedule and everything with me or I'd probably lose it. xD

The one we have comes in this big blue binder and everything has category tags, it's pretty amazing haha
also, look upon the art I made! I'm proud of it because I drew my first human of the year and the pokemon came out rather stellar~!
The girl is from this freebie thread! I love their 2019 goal and felt inspired! ;v; ♥

User Image

Monster Lover

Kyokotsu
Ooh yes~ I love when things have categories. I go crazy if I can't keep organized lol

Your art is amazing as always. The Pokemon look so dang cute! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
+[Skarekrow]+
Ooh yes~ I love when things have categories. I go crazy if I can't keep organized lol

Your art is amazing as always. The Pokemon look so dang cute! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank youuu!! ;v; ♥
I drew the pokemon without reference and I'm pleased with how they came out!
makes me want to draw even more pokemon haha >u> emotion_rainbow

Monster Lover

Kyokotsu
+[Skarekrow]+

Thank youuu!! ;v; ♥
I drew the pokemon without reference and I'm pleased with how they came out!
makes me want to draw even more pokemon haha >u> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dang that is really good. If you draw more please show meee
+[Skarekrow]+

I shall! attempting to sketch out my current avi now >:3c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out