Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a woman and I reserve the right to be inconsistent!

Lelianna :) 0.43359375 43.4% [ 111 ]
i do love that line ^-^ 0.25390625 25.4% [ 65 ]
you reserve it? that doesnt seem fair.. 0.18359375 18.4% [ 47 ]
eeep!! 0.12890625 12.9% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 256 ]

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hmmm...Guess I might hold off on getting them then, might get AC2 and Resident Evil Gold Edition first...

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Why not start building up your armor? I got a wade's superior heavy dragonscale armor on me and I used the Tier glitch to my my red steel grey warden helm into a Dragonbone Grey Warden Helm.

Familiar Phantom

Provided I can get some cash, I'm still getting Awakening.

Familiar Phantom

Koshirou Garuga
Why not start building up your armor? I got a wade's superior heavy dragonscale armor on me and I used the Tier glitch to my my red steel grey warden helm into a Dragonbone Grey Warden Helm.

I'm using the Armor of the Legion, with Keening Blade and Starfang, but gonna' have to switch to the Veshialle.

Gonna' have to switch my ring out though, it's from Honnleath. -.-

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Woodmere
Koshirou Garuga

I'm using the Armor of the Legion, with Keening Blade and Starfang, but gonna' have to switch to the Veshialle.

Gonna' have to switch my ring out though, it's from Honnleath. -.-
You use the Ring of Ages ,yeah?

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
hey guys!

how are you all today?

so its gonnna take time for me to reply to stuff.. as always. because i got my usual cleaning plus alll the kids are over ;D
oh and im really happy because sometime in the next week or two my nephew will be born >.<

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Wingd_angel
hey guys!

how are you all today?

so its gonnna take time for me to reply to stuff.. as always. because i got my usual cleaning plus alll the kids are over ;D
oh and im really happy because sometime in the next week or two my nephew will be born >.<
OH that's great! Congratulations to you family ^_^

I'm cool, just reading over your epilogue ^_^

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
lol i just ran up stairs and had to get mybrother to make sure there was no bee. the window was open and it was trying to get inside so freaked out -blushes- im such a looser. ah. never been stung be fore and dont want to start now.

ew i hate it so much. i should get back into writting and maybe it wouldnt stuck so bad hahahahahaha!

hm i am considering letting you guys know what i look like xD
even though im not allowed to put pics up.
hm. but one of my friends did so could just share link. hm. let me think about it ;D

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Wingd_angel
lol i just ran up stairs and had to get mybrother to make sure there was no bee. the window was open and it was trying to get inside so freaked out -blushes- im such a looser. ah. never been stung be fore and dont want to start now.

ew i hate it so much. i should get back into writting and maybe it wouldnt stuck so bad hahahahahaha!

hm i am considering letting you guys know what i look like xD
even though im not allowed to put pics up.
hm. but one of my friends did so could just share link. hm. let me think about it ;D
No no, it doesn't suck, I liked it. Zevran staying with Myth through everything even after she shot him down was nice. A sultry man with a heart of gold is a pretty good fellow. Alistair is just disappointing though ... ^_^;;

No need to be afraid, bees won't attack unless you bother it. Unless they're wasps then you may need to runaway. Bees in general are passive creatures, my friends always freak out when they see a bee but I tend to continue going about what I'm doing since I know no harm will come to me. ^_^

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
yeahs well yes alistair hurt me in the game and thats how it pretty muched happened1!!
-crys- i gave him everything nad he let me donw.
im sure thats some what how zev must feel. sad

bees are evil.. evil i tell you evil!!

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj2XOhC1YlM

when i was little i convinced my brother that Madeline was really me because seh has my exact name heart

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Well damn, I haven't seen that in years. I feel old now. So your name is Madeline, eh? ^_^

Nice to meet you, you may call me Kuroi, which I really implore you to. ^_^
Hello everyone, how are you today? I just got through with another playthrough of Mass Effect 2 and DAO. These days are going by so slow.... it's maddening.

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
i know right? it was one of my favorite shows heart

ah yes thats my name redface

i love your name heart
kurio. its really cool whee

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100