Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a woman and I reserve the right to be inconsistent!

Lelianna :) 0.43359375 43.4% [ 111 ]
i do love that line ^-^ 0.25390625 25.4% [ 65 ]
you reserve it? that doesnt seem fair.. 0.18359375 18.4% [ 47 ]
eeep!! 0.12890625 12.9% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 256 ]

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Mine is the exact same way. I was a Zevran girl I fan girls so hard over Zevran then when I saw Anders in Awakening it was over, he absolutely HATES DA because of me (it's all I EVER talk about lmfao)
Ahhhh yes.... Anders...
Yes Anders and his awesomeness and amazing and handsomeness and -drools- XD
Bah, he's still dead. Lol.
How have you been?
Never Anders will live forever! I'm good super duper whooper excited about the new game so I'm replaying DA2 I just finished Awakening the other night after killing the archdemon, before that I was on Oblivion and I'm at the annoying part in the story line. What about you?
Lol prefectly fine with my saves at the moment. I'm beta testing FFXIV at the moment but I'm extremely thrilled for the third game! I wanna see my warden do more world changing!
WHAT SERVER ARE YOU PLAYING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my bf is playing that right now and needs friends to quest with.

I overloaded my ps3 with save data so I had to completely restart and my disc freezes at the map leading to the second Darkspawn General.

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
How have you been?
Never Anders will live forever! I'm good super duper whooper excited about the new game so I'm replaying DA2 I just finished Awakening the other night after killing the archdemon, before that I was on Oblivion and I'm at the annoying part in the story line. What about you?
Lol prefectly fine with my saves at the moment. I'm beta testing FFXIV at the moment but I'm extremely thrilled for the third game! I wanna see my warden do more world changing!
WHAT SERVER ARE YOU PLAYING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my bf is playing that right now and needs friends to quest with.

I overloaded my ps3 with save data so I had to completely restart and my disc freezes at the map leading to the second Darkspawn General.
I am on "Behemoth" Madam~
Because all the cool named servers are either Japanese or European.
WHICH IS COMPLETE BULL! Atleast make Excalibur not Legacy!
Mm, I've never had that problem before. Think it might be a DLC problem?

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
How have you been?

I tell the bf i don't know what server he plays on or his username XP I'm horrible lol.

I've tried everything I've deleted everything involving DA from my PS3 and tried it without DLC and it still happened..So I NEVER get to fight the archdemon EVER and it angers me lol.

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen

I tell the bf i don't know what server he plays on or his username XP I'm horrible lol.

I've tried everything I've deleted everything involving DA from my PS3 and tried it without DLC and it still happened..So I NEVER get to fight the archdemon EVER and it angers me lol.
Haha, what a mean lady~

Wow that really sucks... I'd try to beat the game without DLC up until the ending, then have a seperate save file backed up without the dlc and just go through each to see which is the problem.

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen

Haha, what a mean lady~

Wow that really sucks... I'd try to beat the game without DLC up until the ending, then have a seperate save file backed up without the dlc and just go through each to see which is the problem.
I know right I'm horrible lmao.

I just bought a new copy and said screw it so far I haven't had any problems so I figure my system burned my disk due to over play..from the day I bought it until probably a month ago it was one of the two games that were in the system periodically. (the other obviously being DA2 XD)

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen

Haha, what a mean lady~

I just bought a new copy and said screw it so far I haven't had any problems so I figure my system burned my disk due to over play..from the day I bought it until probably a month ago it was one of the two games that were in the system periodically. (the other obviously being DA2 XD)
Lol, I guess I'm getting no friends on this game then.

Wow, that sound ridiculous. But atleast you're playing eh?

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen

Haha, what a mean lady~

varrus highwind Leviathan That's his user name and server he's on! no longer a horrible gf XD

Yeah I was pretty hardcore into DA and refused to play anything else and the bf plays mostly on the computer and 360,but when he would play the PS3 I would always say "The order dictates that you place that disk back into it's rightful case" XD

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
AND NOW MY DA2 ISN'T LOADING THE ENDING!
WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH A HORRIBLE SENSE OF HUMOR MAKER! WHY! -drops to knees-

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen

Haha, what a mean lady~

varrus highwind Leviathan That's his user name and server he's on! no longer a horrible gf XD

Yeah I was pretty hardcore into DA and refused to play anything else and the bf plays mostly on the computer and 360,but when he would play the PS3 I would always say "The order dictates that you place that disk back into it's rightful case" XD
Lol, Metas Jeran on Behemoth. I do not intend to change servers when the game comes out, but is Leviathan even an NA server? So I'm going to guess is A Lancer and Descendant of Kain?

Hahahahahaha, I gotta use that on my nephew. Only we get that kinda reference in my family, lol.
*Pats your back*
It's alright, Perhaps after some repetition you can brute force your way into the ending

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen

Haha, what a mean lady~

Lol, Metas Jeran on Behemoth. I do not intend to change servers when the game comes out, but is Leviathan even an NA server? So I'm going to guess is A Lancer and Descendant of Kain?

Hahahahahaha, I gotta use that on my nephew. Only we get that kinda reference in my family, lol.
*Pats your back*
It's alright, Perhaps after some repetition you can brute force your way into the ending
Yeah Leviathan is a NA yes he's a lancer,but he is the ancestor of squall -rolls eyes-

Lol.

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen

*Pats your back*
Yeah Leviathan is a NA yes he's a lancer,but he is the ancestor of squall -rolls eyes-

Lol.
The the Lion Heart? Lol I'm not gonna fault him but why make such a distance connection? It could have been any highwind like cid or something. Funny thing, my friends started playing DA:O again after I regaled them in the little tricks to get perfect warden ending!

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen

*Pats your back*

Lol.
The the Lion Heart? Lol I'm not gonna fault him but why make such a distance connection? It could have been any highwind like cid or something. Funny thing, my friends started playing DA:O again after I regaled them in the little tricks to get perfect warden ending!
Squall is is favorite character..Well one of them I don't know why he did it he just did cause he's a super nerd lmao.

I got a few friends into Da mostly my best friend,but I kinda forced her to play it lol. She completely skipped the first game and went to the second one only because of Fenris..Which I thought was stupid DA:O had a better story,but DA was more traumatic of a ending.

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen

*Pats your back*

Lol.
Squall is is favorite character..Well one of them I don't know why he did it he just did cause he's a super nerd lmao.

I got a few friends into Da mostly my best friend,but I kinda forced her to play it lol. She completely skipped the first game and went to the second one only because of Fenris..Which I thought was stupid DA:O had a better story,but DA was more traumatic of a ending.
Lol, I don't really like squall, He was far too brick wallish for my tastes, I like artful characters like Cecil or Bartz.

Yaaaay! I'm gonna make a run through DA:O again for best ending possible!

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen

*Pats your back*

Lol.

Lol, I don't really like squall, He was far too brick wallish for my tastes, I like artful characters like Cecil or Bartz.

I really didn't care of any of the characters to be honest lol. I was never that big of a fan of FF XD

What is the best ending? (cause it's a matter of opinion) personally scarifying my character for the greater good (as in dying to the Archdemon) is my favorite ending lol.

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen
Kuroi Jinouga
Vir Adahlen

Lol.

I really didn't care of any of the characters to be honest lol. I was never that big of a fan of FF XD

What is the best ending? (cause it's a matter of opinion) personally scarifying my character for the greater good (as in dying to the Archdemon) is my favorite ending lol.
Lol, You and some of my other friends~
It is a hard series to play, The learning curve is high. Sometimes highly stupid.

Best end is always having the biggest impact in the world while sacrificing yourself especially in the sense of the human mage. The most dangerous and hated weapon in the world becoming the greatest salvation, that is the best end.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff