Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Bear

-enters-

Hi guys.

o 3 o

Dapper Darling

Well, lets see what we can do about that perhaps -puts the name "Earl Grey" on her list, puts a star by the name then shows it to said person- Now, how do you feel about that? biggrin

-waves to the one who recently entered- Hi there. How goes it?

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
Hello all my darlings~ I have arrived and seemed to have gotten up late again *1:44 exactly* but I am up and clean and ready to delight my fans~ Now, who wants some attention? ;3

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Heliko pylori
Well, lets see what we can do about that perhaps -puts the name "Earl Grey" on her list, puts a star by the name then shows it to said person- Now, how do you feel about that? biggrin
User Image
"Better....but in my book you still have three stars, and not one less."

Swirls his tea.
User Image

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
Hello my dear Grey~ How are you doing this fine evening?

Dapper Darling

II Earl Grey II
User Image
"Better....but in my book you still have three stars, and not one less."

Swirls his tea.
User Image

Oh my -a pink tint comes over her features as she is unable to hold back the blush- What I have done to deserve such a worthy honor of having three stars? If it is a worthy honor, that is. They could mean that I'm in store for three very nasty pranks. -smirks at him and raises a brow, wondering if such is the case-

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I-Iearts
Hello my dear Grey~ How are you doing this fine evening?
User Image
"I am doing ever so well indeed, how are you on this lovely evening?"
User Image

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Heliko pylori
Oh my -a pink tint comes over her features as she is unable to hold back the blush- What I have done to deserve such a worthy honor of having three stars? If it is a worthy honor, that is. They could mean that I'm in store for three very nasty pranks. -smirks at him and raises a brow, wondering if such is the case-
User Image
"I assure you my dear that they are not for anything sinister, you did in fact earn them proudly I can assure you."

Looks around and pulls a hot tea pot from under his jacket and refills his tiny cup.
User Image

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image
Slides into a booth in a barely lit corner, setting his tea down gently on the table.

"I like this spot.......I claim it." -w-
User Image

Dapper Darling

II Earl Grey II
User Image
"I assure you my dear that they are not for anything sinister, you did in fact earn them proudly I can assure you."

Looks around and pulls a hot tea pot from under his jacket and refills his tiny cup.
User Image

Then I will take pleasure in the fact that I've won favor in your eyes. -takes note of his claim before walking over to his booth and standing in front of it with her notepad and pen at her side as she inspect the little corner- Something about that one dark corner with the dim light that does just enough to be called a flicker. Though usually it's the vampires or such creatures of the night which flock to such spots. Hmm...-comes out of her daze as she acknowledges his presence once more- May I join you?

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Heliko pylori
Then I will take pleasure in the fact that I've won favor in your eyes. -takes note of his claim before walking over to his booth and standing in front of it with her notepad and pen at her side as she inspect the little corner- Something about that one dark corner with the dim light that does just enough to be called a flicker. Though usually it's the vampires or such creatures of the night which flock to such spots. Hmm...-comes out of her daze as she acknowledges his presence once more- May I join you?
User Image
"Absolutely you may, if you do not mind the aroma of tea and the lack of illumination. I'm sure we could sit three or four here, so as it is just us do not restrain yourself from stretching out a bit."

He pulled another tea cup out and filled it with tea in case she wished to partake.
User Image

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
@Grey: Oh I am doing fine as always. Rather bored and dealing with some pain atm, but it'll go away.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I-Iearts
@Grey: Oh I am doing fine as always. Rather bored and dealing with some pain atm, but it'll go away.
User Image
"What sort of pain? Is there an alien virus in your arm? Do you want me to chop off your arm? I'm going to chop off your arm."

Looks for something sort of sharp.
User Image

Dapper Darling

II Earl Grey II
User Image
"Absolutely you may, if you do not mind the aroma of tea and the lack of illumination. I'm sure we could sit three or four here, so as it is just us do not restrain yourself from stretching out a bit."

He pulled another tea cup out and filled it with tea in case she wished to partake.
User Image

-takes a seat without hesitation, sitting so as to stretch out her legs as she inhaled the aroma of the tea- It smells wonderful actually. I'm a big fan of tea. Not so much of coffee. -her nose scrunches up at just the mention of the word; though her features quickly return to something pleasant as she gladly accepts the cup of tea- Thank you for sharing. It's much needed. So what name do you prefer to go by? If I may ask -sips on the tea as she waits for his answer-

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
No no Grey dear, not that kind of pain. ^_^; Rather its pain in the lower belly area otherwise known as cramps.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff