Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 82 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

Shadowy Shade

Chill Ditz

-Screams as a knife stabs all around me and then waits in fear as I'm walked toward a dusty shelf. Sighs in relief as I'm set down until I see the others.- Nooo! Help! Help! This isn't what we agreed to! D: -Continuously throws myself at the side of the jar, making little plinking sounds with every hit- I'M NOT HAPPY. DON'T FEED ME! -hears the words jello and calms down a little but not much- Well, what's the worst that could come from jello? -waits until she comes back with boiling water- NO! THIS ISN'T HOW IT WORKS! KEEP IT IN THE KITCHEN!!! NOOO! -is reduced to a small skeleton by the boiling water and slowly cools and sets into the center of the jello while sitting in the fridge- x.x

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Jayden Kogane
I should go check my 2nd load of sheets/blankets since it should be done now.

I should be safe as long as there's no fire. If there's not rain & thunderstorms tomorrow after work (that's what they're predicting again tomorrow) I'll go to Canadian Tire (It's kind of a general store like Walmart but without clothes and such...with a strong focus on hardware, sports equipment & automotive stuff ... it's hard to explain... my dad calls it a garbage store). I think that's where I got the current smoke detectors (that are supposed to be good for 2 more years since they say on the back 2007 and that they should be changed every 10 years) so I know they should have them and it's across a street & large parking lot from the grocery store I was going to go to (I need milk & hand soap).

I just wasted a bunch of time trying to figure out how to add someone so they can see/edit my stuff on Google Drive. Thus far I've had to make links and post them in a public forum, which I don't like doing. I don't have her email address and it says I can add by name but when I put in the name it gives me an error and says that's it not a valid email address!

Ditz... I don't like seafood so I think I'll pass.

Hi new people.

Now what do I do after laundry? Attempt to work on cosplay (which I'm kind of stuck on since I'm really not sure how to make boot covers and I'd rather not sit upstairs at the sewing machine when it's so hot (upstairs is always warmer and there's not much air circulation in that room). I could work on editing my stories... maybe I should turn skype on...
Good luck with laundry!

Sheets are a pain to fold but fits nice in the sheets spot when they're folded properly.

I hope there's never a fire! I hope the weather stays dry for you so you can get a new detector, milk and hand soap.

Aw man I hate posting links like that on public forums. I hope it gets sorted out.

Google doesn't have suggestions for making boot covers? Google helps me with just about everything.

Shadowy Shade

Takkita

I found a ton of it in a dumpster! Must've been a party where no one liked the brownies... But at least you do! So they won't go to waste!
IM II IN IN II IE
Chill Ditz

-Screams as a knife stabs all around me and then waits in fear as I'm walked toward a dusty shelf. Sighs in relief as I'm set down until I see the others.- Nooo! Help! Help! This isn't what we agreed to! D: -Continuously throws myself at the side of the jar, making little plinking sounds with every hit- I'M NOT HAPPY. DON'T FEED ME! -hears the words jello and calms down a little but not much- Well, what's the worst that could come from jello? -waits until she comes back with boiling water- NO! THIS ISN'T HOW IT WORKS! KEEP IT IN THE KITCHEN!!! NOOO! -is reduced to a small skeleton by the boiling water and slowly cools and sets into the center of the jello while sitting in the fridge- x.x
♪♫ *whistles while she works* aw it's a happy dancy jar fairy friend!

*watches the clock then opens the fridge to see the Minnie in the middle of the jello* Yay eat my precious eat!!!!

Takkita
DITZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BE MESSING WITH OUR GUESTS WHILE THEY SLEEP!!!!

awwwww but I wanna! *covers Minnie with a blanket and a headless teddy bear* Sweet dreams evil

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
IM II IN IN II IE
Takkita

I found a ton of it in a dumpster! Must've been a party where no one liked the brownies... But at least you do! So they won't go to waste!
I wonder if you're related to Ditz. But a better cook cat_eek

Shadowy Shade

Chill Ditz

-starts to spawn a second self from my skeleton-

Shadowy Shade

Takkita

I wish I was!

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
IM II IN IN II IE
Takkita

I wish I was!
You wish you were a better cook or related? *gasp*

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
I'll be back. I need to go do some errands and get groceries and Starbucks.
IM II IN IN II IE
Chill Ditz

-starts to spawn a second self from my skeleton-
Woah! Are you related to Papa Lucky?!

Shadowy Shade

Takkita

Both!
IM II IN IN II IE
Takkita

Both!
We could like totally be sisters! And we could team up against my stuffy brother and papa Lucky. They don't ever let me have fun!

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
I should go check my 2nd load of sheets/blankets since it should be done now.

I should be safe as long as there's no fire. If there's not rain & thunderstorms tomorrow after work (that's what they're predicting again tomorrow) I'll go to Canadian Tire (It's kind of a general store like Walmart but without clothes and such...with a strong focus on hardware, sports equipment & automotive stuff ... it's hard to explain... my dad calls it a garbage store). I think that's where I got the current smoke detectors (that are supposed to be good for 2 more years since they say on the back 2007 and that they should be changed every 10 years) so I know they should have them and it's across a street & large parking lot from the grocery store I was going to go to (I need milk & hand soap).

I just wasted a bunch of time trying to figure out how to add someone so they can see/edit my stuff on Google Drive. Thus far I've had to make links and post them in a public forum, which I don't like doing. I don't have her email address and it says I can add by name but when I put in the name it gives me an error and says that's it not a valid email address!

Ditz... I don't like seafood so I think I'll pass.

Hi new people.

Now what do I do after laundry? Attempt to work on cosplay (which I'm kind of stuck on since I'm really not sure how to make boot covers and I'd rather not sit upstairs at the sewing machine when it's so hot (upstairs is always warmer and there's not much air circulation in that room). I could work on editing my stories... maybe I should turn skype on...
Good luck with laundry!

Sheets are a pain to fold but fits nice in the sheets spot when they're folded properly.

I hope there's never a fire! I hope the weather stays dry for you so you can get a new detector, milk and hand soap.

Aw man I hate posting links like that on public forums. I hope it gets sorted out.

Google doesn't have suggestions for making boot covers? Google helps me with just about everything.

Thanks.

well these sheets will go back onto my bed so no folding necessary. mrgreen

Thanks. smile I hope so too. Taking buses in the rain isn't fun. At least there's a bus shelter at the stop that's on the road between the two stores, it's just that I usually walk from work to there and that's about 15 or so minutes (which is nice when it's nice out, torture in bad weather).

I tried googing it once. I've only found how to do it with stiletto heels or flat shoes (in either case it destroys the shoes). The stiletto heels one is the easiest but: 1) I'm not going to wear stiletto heels, 2)the character doesn't wear stiletto heels. I was going to use a pair of boots I have since the sole is close to what I need, I just need to cover everything above the sole and make it so I can still get the boot on and off (there's a zipper down the side)...

Shadowy Shade

Chill Ditz

Yes! We could cook for them a lot and give them makeovers and REDECORATE THE HOUSE!

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items