<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
oh this will be interesting... apparently the library's system is down so I can't do any work and the one who's in charge of taking care of it (aka my boss) has called in sick. I only work 4 hours today, for some reason I have a feeling not that much will be done in those hours and I need to find a way to look busy even though there's nothing I can do without that program.
really? Wow, of course your boss is sick. What are the other people doing? Too bad you're just a part timer so the desk isn't yours to do as you like. You could be decorating it with family photos or something.
No one else usually uses this desk so it's pretty much mine... just we're not allowed doing stuff like that (even the full-timers... maybe managers are, I'm not sure).

The system is working again, though apparently I'm alone here this morning. 1 person is on holiday, 1 has a doctor's appt. so won't be in, 2 called in sick (1 with a migraine but my boss might have a migraine too...don't know)... so yeah, I'm alone. The one with the bad migraines usually comes in between 12 and 1 when she calls in in the morning (she can't move in the morning and needs to wait for the meds to kick in to be functional... and it happens often).

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
oh this will be interesting... apparently the library's system is down so I can't do any work and the one who's in charge of taking care of it (aka my boss) has called in sick. I only work 4 hours today, for some reason I have a feeling not that much will be done in those hours and I need to find a way to look busy even though there's nothing I can do without that program.
really? Wow, of course your boss is sick. What are the other people doing? Too bad you're just a part timer so the desk isn't yours to do as you like. You could be decorating it with family photos or something.
No one else usually uses this desk so it's pretty much mine... just we're not allowed doing stuff like that (even the full-timers... maybe managers are, I'm not sure).

The system is working again, though apparently I'm alone here this morning. 1 person is on holiday, 1 has a doctor's appt. so won't be in, 2 called in sick (1 with a migraine but my boss might have a migraine too...don't know)... so yeah, I'm alone. The one with the bad migraines usually comes in between 12 and 1 when she calls in in the morning (she can't move in the morning and needs to wait for the meds to kick in to be functional... and it happens often).
Geeze that's some bad migraine. At least she eventually shows up but yikes. She needs to be on a preventative if it's that often.

Well enjoy the quiet no office drama day biggrin

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane

Geeze that's some bad migraine. At least she eventually shows up but yikes. She needs to be on a preventative if it's that often.

She does take preventative medicine. sweatdrop They're just that bad. Then she wears sunglasses in the office about 1/2 the time.

I wouldn't be surprised if both her and my boss have migraines... I think I might have one. I took an Advil before I left this morning and my head has been getting progressively worse all morning and it's getting hard to focus on the screen now. gonk I'm a little queasy too.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane

She does take preventative medicine. sweatdrop They're just that bad. Then she wears sunglasses in the office about 1/2 the time.

I wouldn't be surprised if both her and my boss have migraines... I think I might have one. I took an Advil before I left this morning and my head has been getting progressively worse all morning and it's getting hard to focus on the screen now. gonk I'm a little queasy too.
Nuuuuu sad {clings} maybe you can take another one? I hear caffeine can help to, for me caffeine makes mine worse.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
Jayden Kogane

Nuuuuu sad {clings} maybe you can take another one? I hear caffeine can help to, for me caffeine makes mine worse.
It's too soon to take another one. I'm drinking green tea... not sure if it's helping. It's just over an hour until I can go home. ninja

meh...if people can get/send text messages when they should be working, I can randomly check Gaia... especially since I'm all alone.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane

It's too soon to take another one. I'm drinking green tea... not sure if it's helping. It's just over an hour until I can go home. ninja

meh...if people can get/send text messages when they should be working, I can randomly check Gaia... especially since I'm all alone.
I guess you can. As long as you're getting your work done.

It must be weird to be the only one there though. o.o

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
I just realized there's no instructions on how the sails should be on the ship I'm building. I'm kind of guessing but I might just have all of the sails up and I'll make an anchor so it can just be where it's at

Friendly Dabbler

Takkita
AAHItsAddy
Takkita
AAHItsAddy
Jayden Kogane
AAHItsAddy
*Checks on Larry & gives her food & water. Notices she has crazy eyes from the rockstar*
Hello Chill peeps!
Wow, it takes awhile for that stuff to wear off...

Hi

You should see me on rockstar.
On second thought...maybe you don't want to. XD
How are you?
oh but I want to.

Yesterday when I was volunteering I wondered if we gave a teen that was working with me an energy drink if he'd scale the wall and touch the taxidermy birds at the top. It would be awesome emotion_kirakira

I mainly just like the fruit punch ones.
But yeah, they sure get me hyper. xp
Ew dead birds sound gross. Where do you work?
It's a free service put on by the game fish and parks service to educate the public. The building is full of dead things. They're taxidermied though so it's not like we have rotting carcasses lying around.

I see, so it's a place to educate people about animals.
Yeah, I try to avoid the ones with alcohol even if I'm of age.
Trust me, you feel amazing once the energy drink hits your system then you crash really hard.

Friendly Dabbler

Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane

Hope you feel better Jayden!
Migraines are no fun..

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane

I guess you can. As long as you're getting your work done.

It must be weird to be the only one there though. o.o
I got work done... and managed to get a pile of "re-label these" off my desk.

It's weird turning off the light and locking up at 1 pm though.... sweatdrop

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
AAHItsAddy
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane

Migraines are no fun..
I'm a bit better now. I think the air-conditioning at work was bothering me too or something. Or maybe getting away from a computer for an hour helped.

*is home from work now*

Friendly Dabbler

Jayden Kogane
AAHItsAddy
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane

Migraines are no fun..
I'm a bit better now. I think the air-conditioning at work was bothering me too or something. Or maybe getting away from a computer for an hour helped.

*is home from work now*

Glad you are feeling better.
Yeah, bright light or noise doesn't help migraines..

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
AAHItsAddy
Takkita
AAHItsAddy
Takkita
AAHItsAddy

You should see me on rockstar.
On second thought...maybe you don't want to. XD
How are you?
oh but I want to.

Yesterday when I was volunteering I wondered if we gave a teen that was working with me an energy drink if he'd scale the wall and touch the taxidermy birds at the top. It would be awesome emotion_kirakira

I mainly just like the fruit punch ones.
But yeah, they sure get me hyper. xp
Ew dead birds sound gross. Where do you work?
It's a free service put on by the game fish and parks service to educate the public. The building is full of dead things. They're taxidermied though so it's not like we have rotting carcasses lying around.

I see, so it's a place to educate people about animals.
Yeah, I try to avoid the ones with alcohol even if I'm of age.
Trust me, you feel amazing once the energy drink hits your system then you crash really hard.
More about nature, and animals happen to be part of nature.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Home from counseling!

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
hmm my computer tried to install the upgrade to windows 10 but it failed. I wonder if it'll be worth it, I didn't know I was on the fast track for the upgrade.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff