Tipsy Vampire

Jayden Kogane
Violette Cielle
Jayden Kogane
Violette Cielle
Jayden Kogane
Violette Cielle

why don't you like her?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I don't know... she irritates me for some reason. She was just too... "Hurray! 500 enemies! This will be fun!" And then the whole "I want to bring a 3-year-old here!"... yeah... she just seems a little... crazy and not very responsible. sweatdrop

lol yeah she' kinda weird. I haven't really figured out if i like her or not maybe with more of her story in the next season i'll have a proper opinion.

Maybe.
Maybe she'll be more likable later on.
Just the faces on her former teammates when they find out it's her... it's kind of like User Image
They look more scared than happy... that's not a good sign...

Which was followed by:

haha you're right! They do looked scared and worried, maybe she's another big personality but more crazy?

I think it's her "Oh boy it's 5 against 500! This is going to be fun!" attitude.
Apparently she used to drag them all over the place because she felt like it.
They went on this big quest/raid thing and then they found out that she left the item they needed to complete it back at the bank...but she didn't care because the adventure was fun!
In her episode she was pretty much like "we're going to beat those 500 enemies + the dragon + 2 bosses and KR is going to come up with a plan to do it!"

Apparently she used to bring the Debauchery Tea Party members who lived close to her (KR, Shiroe, Naotsugu & someone else who's not around...there was maybe one other person, I don't remember) on "real life" adventures. She'd decided to do it and tell KR and/or Shiroe to plan it all. She just does things on whims and leaves everyone else to do the planning or clean-up her mess.

She's like a tornado or a hurricane I think...

I'd be frightened of her too...

xd
I guess she has the right spirit but not so good at planning ahead. It would be interesting when she finds the others, what would shiroe do? lol

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Violette Cielle
Jayden Kogane
Violette Cielle
Jayden Kogane
Violette Cielle

lol yeah she' kinda weird. I haven't really figured out if i like her or not maybe with more of her story in the next season i'll have a proper opinion.

Maybe.
Just the faces on her former teammates when they find out it's her... it's kind of like User Image

Which was followed by:

haha you're right! They do looked scared and worried, maybe she's another big personality but more crazy?

I think it's her "Oh boy it's 5 against 500! This is going to be fun!" attitude.
They went on this big quest/raid thing and then they found out that she left the item they needed to complete it back at the bank...but she didn't care because the adventure was fun!
In her episode she was pretty much like "we're going to beat those 500 enemies + the dragon + 2 bosses and KR is going to come up with a plan to do it!"

Apparently she used to bring the Debauchery Tea Party members who lived close to her (KR, Shiroe, Naotsugu & someone else who's not around...there was maybe one other person, I don't remember) on "real life" adventures. She'd decided to do it and tell KR and/or Shiroe to plan it all. She just does things on whims and leaves everyone else to do the planning or clean-up her mess.

xd
I guess she has the right spirit but not so good at planning ahead. It would be interesting when she finds the others, what would shiroe do? lol

...panic, at least on the inside. xd

Apparently anything is possible with Kanami.

I think in the last episode someone was like "she's on the moon?" and someone else said something like "it's Kanami, I wouldn't put it past her".

In her episode, when KR is telling the story to Kazuhiko, KR mentions that she has Elias Hackblade, a hero NPC that's on the game's packaging because he he's so famous, with her. Kazu was surprised wondering how that happened and the answer was "Because she's Kanami". xd

I'm not surprised Krusty ended up with her... (still waiting to find out how in the new chapters that are currently being written). Well he was complaining he was bored before he went poof... he can't be bored around Kanami. xd

Tipsy Vampire

Jayden Kogane
Violette Cielle
Jayden Kogane
Violette Cielle
Jayden Kogane
Violette Cielle

Maybe.

Which was followed by:

xd

I think in the last episode someone was like "she's on the moon?" and someone else said something like "it's Kanami, I wouldn't put it past her".

In her episode, when KR is telling the story to Kazuhiko, KR mentions that she has Elias Hackblade, a hero NPC that's on the game's packaging because he he's so famous, with her. Kazu was surprised wondering how that happened and the answer was "Because she's Kanami". xd

I'm not surprised Krusty ended up with her... (still waiting to find out how in the new chapters that are currently being written). Well he was complaining he was bored before he went poof... he can't be bored around Kanami. xd

Lol and i thought Marie was crazy, she's tame compared to what Kanami might be up to.

Ohh this lake kindred thing is actually pretty neat and the kins are so cute lol

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Violette Cielle
Jayden Kogane
Violette Cielle
Jayden Kogane
Violette Cielle

xd

Lol and i thought Marie was crazy, she's tame compared to what Kanami might be up to.

Ohh this lake kindred thing is actually pretty neat and the kins are so cute lol

Oh, Marie is quite sane compared to Kanami. Actually, Marie is really not bad except for at the beginning when she's hugging Naotsugu into her breasts and stuff. Marie is just a little ditsy and childish... Kanami is reckless. I think, on the surface, Tetra is more like Kanami, but most of what Tetra does seems to be more of an act... she's roleplaying pretty much... She can seem a little reckless but I think she has a pretty good grasp of what she can handle and what she can't. A cleric in the frontlines, like she does, is dangerous (especially for one without heavy armor, it says so in the books) but she's agile and knows when to use the tank as a shield. She was worried about 3 raid boss... I'm sure Marie would have been too... Kanami would probably have been "The more the better! Whoopie! We can do this! Shiroe will tell us how!"... though Shiroe needs time to come up with a plan, he's not good with spur-of-the-moment. xd

Tipsy Vampire

Jayden Kogane
Violette Cielle
Jayden Kogane
Violette Cielle
Jayden Kogane
Violette Cielle

xd

Oh, Marie is quite sane compared to Kanami. Actually, Marie is really not bad except for at the beginning when she's hugging Naotsugu into her breasts and stuff. Marie is just a little ditsy and childish... Kanami is reckless. I think, on the surface, Tetra is more like Kanami, but most of what Tetra does seems to be more of an act... she's roleplaying pretty much... She can seem a little reckless but I think she has a pretty good grasp of what she can handle and what she can't. A cleric in the frontlines, like she does, is dangerous (especially for one without heavy armor, it says so in the books) but she's agile and knows when to use the tank as a shield. She was worried about 3 raid boss... I'm sure Marie would have been too... Kanami would probably have been "The more the better! Whoopie! We can do this! Shiroe will tell us how!"... though Shiroe needs time to come up with a plan, he's not good with spur-of-the-moment. xd

Lol, wonder how Krusty will fare 4laugh
I feel like re watching all the episodes now heheh

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Violette Cielle
Jayden Kogane
Violette Cielle
Jayden Kogane
Violette Cielle

xd

Lol, wonder how Krusty will fare 4laugh
I feel like re watching all the episodes now heheh

lol. then do it.
I've re-watched them a few times... I need to re-watch the kid's trip in season 2. I've been trying to do episode summaries for the Log Horizon wiki, but I'm very good at procrastinating.

Krusty would probably have fun with her since she's unpredictable and he gets bored easily.
Spoiler for post-season 2
and she might have to save him too since he's apparently cursed when he ends up in China ["level 180 curse called the Dark Soul Curse, he is afflicted by multiple unusual ailments: he is unable to regenerate HP, whether naturally or with spells or items; he cannot use telepathy; he cannot cross servers; and he has lost his memory"(from the log horizon wiki)]... though she was told he was a demon that she has to destroy... or something along those lines. It's interesting how it's an 180 level curse when the max character level is 100.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
... I just saw a news story about vicious weather all over the US... rain, storms, wind, etc. At the end there was a clip where the power was out at a target and woman was trapped there. I guess she filmed with her cell phone. There were random clothes racks and you could hear her say "The escalators and elevator aren't working so we're trapped up here."

... umm... can't you walk down an escalator as if it's stairs if it's not running? sweatdrop

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Jayden Kogane
... I just saw a news story about vicious weather all over the US... rain, storms, wind, etc. At the end there was a clip where the power was out at a target and woman was trapped there. I guess she filmed with her cell phone. There were random clothes racks and you could hear her say "The escalators and elevator aren't working so we're trapped up here."

... umm... can't you walk down an escalator as if it's stairs if it's not running? sweatdrop
Noooo you can't use escalators if they're not working, they're totally different than stairs XD XD XD

man that lady has issues.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
Jayden Kogane

Noooo you can't use escalators if they're not working, they're totally different than stairs XD XD XD

man that lady has issues.
I mean, it's one thing if you're in a wheelchair or something and the elevator isn't working... but if you can use an escalator, you should be able to walk down one. I know it's hard to walk up one when it's not moving (given the choice of a static escalator or stairs, I'd go with stairs...not sure why, but the escalator is harder to walk up), but going down shouldn't be a problem... and she said "were stuck UP here" ... so they had to go down... down is generally easier than up. If nothing else, you can slide down on your behind.

I always walk up or down escalators, I can't stand still on them for some reason. It's annoying at the mall here since people ALWAYS stand on them. No one walks. And they either stand side-by-side so no one can go by or they stand right in the middle (or they're like 400+ lbs and take up the whole width anyway)... in Montreal, people usually stand to one side so others can walk by if they wish to. Not here.
I think the people around here would be like "escalator isn't working, I'm trapped up here in the food court". I don't think their brains can process the thought of using them like stairs. There is a staircase though, on the other side of the mall (though a little further there's Sears and there's an escalator in there) but there's rarely anyone who uses the stairs. It's not a very high distance either.

Kawaii Sex Symbol

15,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
Jayden Kogane
SaraWhiteWolf
Jayden Kogane
SaraWhiteWolf
Jayden Kogane
SaraWhiteWolf
-sneaks a lurk-
Sara! *glomps*
-ish glomped- x.x
Is being glomped bad?
ish when your not expecting it. gonk
*glomps you again* Were you expecting it this time?
-falls over- better....-.-

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
SaraWhiteWolf
Jayden Kogane
SaraWhiteWolf
Jayden Kogane
SaraWhiteWolf
-ish glomped- x.x
Is being glomped bad?
ish when your not expecting it. gonk
*glomps you again* Were you expecting it this time?
-falls over- better....-.-
*helps you up*
So how are you?

Tipsy Vampire

Jayden Kogane

An escalator can never break: it can only become stairs. You should never see an Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order sign, just Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.
- Mitch Hedberg

xd

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Violette Cielle
Jayden Kogane

An escalator can never break: it can only become stairs. You should never see an Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order sign, just Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.
- Mitch Hedberg

xd

xd Perfect... though some people don't think of it like that. If it doesn't move, it doesn't work and it can't be used. some people have little brains...

Tipsy Vampire

Jayden Kogane
Violette Cielle
Jayden Kogane

- Mitch Hedberg

xd

xd Perfect... though some people don't think of it like that. If it doesn't move, it doesn't work and it can't be used. some people have little brains...

Lol true but escalators are moving stairs that you can walk up or down to get to the next floor faster if you wanted. Maybe they're just so used to elevators?

Kawaii Sex Symbol

15,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
Jayden Kogane
*helps you up*
So how are you?
-stands up- I am ok yourself?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items