How's everyone today?

Sparkly Fatcat

Pretty good, pretty good. How are you?
Collar Me
Pretty good, pretty good. How are you?

Pretty good, thank you. biggrin

Sparkly Fatcat

8bitconsultant

Cool cool cool. It's been a while since anyone's been in here so I'm kind of awkward, sorry, lol.
Collar Me
8bitconsultant

Cool cool cool. It's been a while since anyone's been in here so I'm kind of awkward, sorry, lol.

Haha, no worries. We'll just have to bring the people back then. smile
you managed to attract me. glad you're both well.

news on my end, i found someone in the scene on okcupid. she has a Master and she's coming over in a few hours -Netflix marathon, Chinese take out, and some rope. we had to reschedule Valentine's Day date since she got out of work late.

the local dungeon i found that tickled my fancy seems inactive. that was a bummer.

there's a submissive interested in playing with me, but she's twelve hours away so i'm back to square one until we meet up in two months. most of the women i come across on okcupid are either tops or vanilla, lol.

what have you been up to?

Fashionable Lunatic

Good to see a community BDSM thread that's still relatively active. Makes me miss the TCC even more!

Anyway, how is everyone?
i'm swell. feeling awkward, the sub i'm seeing wants me to meet her Master tomorrow night. i already know from one detail of their arrangement that i will hate him.

how are you?

Sparkly Fatcat

I'm still here, just feeling a bit awkward after all that such and such.
Such and such?
i second 8bit's curiosity.

i love how my suspicions were confirmed when i met him. i hate him. i could give him the benefit of the doubt that this is the arrangement that they agreed upon, but from her reactions i suspect otherwise. especially with his misogynist policy, uuugh.

it's Doms like him that make me not want to call myself a Dom.

Sparkly Fatcat

I'm kind of a personal person, so your posts are a wee-bit uncomfortable, is all.
.-.
Understood, Collar Me. I apologize for making you uncomfortable and will refrain from divulging as much. I tend to be a let it all hang out person.

Experience wise, I have 3-4 years as a Dom; getting into the poly and rope scene locally as of last month.

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Name: (What would you like us to call you?)
Role: (Dom/Domme? Master/Mistress? sub? pet? Sadist? Masochist? Vanilla? Baby girl/sub (if you don't know what a bg is just ask, and no it doesn't mean I act like a baby)
Sex: Female
Miscellaneous: Hmm looking for like minded friends. I am a smart a**, and really hate it when people type like they never went to 1st grade. Really good at pissing people off. Major nerd and my favorite color is purple. I have been in the lifestyle for quite some time and know the ropes, so don't treat me like a naive sub that you can walk all over. Other than that I'm really sweet... kinda heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff