Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Welcome!

Welcome to MLD! My name is Bee, and I am the ringmaster of this operation. MLD is here to provide a safe haven for Gaia users 18+ who are active in BDSM, or are otherwise curious about the lifestyle. This is a judgment-free zone. We are here to provide you a safe and friendly environment where you can chat with people who have similar interests to you. This is not a dating thread, but I will be putting together profile sections if you would like to share basic info on who you are.

User Image
Rules

1. Please don't disobey the ToS.
            2. I am the Dungeon Master. What I say goes.
            3. This is not an RPing thread. Do not make requests for partners.
            4. If you're going to be chatting here, please be 18 or older.
            5. This thread requires you to be literate, which means try to watch your spelling, do your best on grammar, and mind your punctuation/capitalization.
            6. This thread is for people active in the lifestyle, or those who are curious and would like to learn more. We accept Vanillas with open arms and readied crops. heart
            7. Be kind to those around you. Any bullying I see ends in you automatically being blacklisted.

User Image
Profile Code

[color=red][b]Name:[/b][/color] (What would you like us to call you?)
            [color=red][b]Role:[/b][/color] (Dom/Domme? Master/Mistress? sub? pet? Sadist? Masochist? Vanilla? Use any descriptors you think necessary)
            [color=red][b]Age:[/b][/color] (Speaks for itself)
            [color=red][b]Sex:[/b][/color] (M/F? MtoF? FtoM? Gender Queer? Gender Neutral? etc.)
            [color=red][b]Location:[/b][/color] (If you wish to disclose, please at least give country.)
            [color=red][b]Miscellaneous:[/b][/color] (Anything else about yourself you'd like us to know.)

Name: Bee
Role: Switch/Masochist
Sex: Female
Miscellaneous: I am a college grad with a BA in English. I have a passion for BDSM and body modifications. I don't take easily to many people, and likewise I tend to leave a bad taste in people's mouths. I hope here I'll be able to pick up a few more friends P:
Wow! Fancy! I think I'll like it here. Fantastic thread. Good rules too!
laofeitzu

Think I'm missing anything?
I'm a whore when it comes to making things look nice :B
The F_cks I Give

As far as I saw, I don't think you've missed anything. So should I PM you a profile when I get around to making one?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff