Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Cat

Shy Fatcat

DeviCatx

Well, you did an awesome job matching it with your avi! How are you? I just finished watching another episode of Love Live the anime.

♪And if you leave here,
You leave me broken, shattered, I lie...♪

gaia_crown
gaia_angelleft “Ah thank you~ I'm quite well and yourself dearie? Ohh is it good? I've been meaning to find more anime to watch~” gaia_angelright

♪I'm just a crosshair,
I'm just a shot, then we can die...♪

Shy Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Anxious Cat

Megane Fetish

♪And if you leave here,
You leave me broken, shattered, I lie...♪

gaia_crown
gaia_angelleft “Ah thank you~ I'm quite well and yourself dearie? Ohh is it good? I've been meaning to find more anime to watch~” gaia_angelright

♪I'm just a crosshair,
I'm just a shot, then we can die...♪

I am doing quite well thank you! And yes, I recommend it if you want something light and fluffy with a straightforward plot and moments that might make you shed a tear or two. whee

Anxious Cat

Yoojin_Onihime
cat_ninja

omg HI! You found my new thread! 4laugh

Anxious Cat

Shy Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
DeviCatx
Yoojin_Onihime
cat_ninja

Hii~! 4laugh
How have you been? c:

Anxious Cat

Yoojin_Onihime
DeviCatx
Yoojin_Onihime
cat_ninja

Hii~! 4laugh
How have you been? c:

I've been doing pretty alright. After some of the crazy stuff that was happening in the thread where we met I've been thread hopping until I decided to make my own. Still making some art on the side too. How have you been?

Shy Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
DeviCatx
Yoojin_Onihime
DeviCatx
Yoojin_Onihime
cat_ninja

Hii~! 4laugh
How have you been? c:

I've been doing pretty alright. After some of the crazy stuff that was happening in the thread where we met I've been thread hopping until I decided to make my own. Still making some art on the side too. How have you been?

I've been doing alright too. Been making two comics with a friend, but so far we are still planning out the story and characters. 3nodding

Anxious Cat

Yoojin_Onihime
DeviCatx
Yoojin_Onihime
DeviCatx
Yoojin_Onihime
cat_ninja

Hii~! 4laugh
How have you been? c:

I've been doing alright too. Been making two comics with a friend, but so far we are still planning out the story and characters. 3nodding

Oh nice, I love projects like that. I've been inspired to try to make my own RPG Maker game but I'm still working out the story and character concept too.

Shy Fatcat

DeviCatx

I am doing quite well thank you! And yes, I recommend it if you want something light and fluffy with a straightforward plot and moments that might make you shed a tear or two. whee

I will definitely check it out then!

Shy Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
DeviCatx
Yoojin_Onihime
DeviCatx
Yoojin_Onihime
DeviCatx
Yoojin_Onihime
cat_ninja

Hii~! 4laugh
How have you been? c:

Oh nice, I love projects like that. I've been inspired to try to make my own RPG Maker game but I'm still working out the story and character concept too.
So far I'm having a lot of fun drawing out the characters for both of the comics. XD
What will your RPG maker game be about? ouo

Lunatic

Hello! *waves*

Anxious Cat

Yoojin_Onihime
So far I'm having a lot of fun drawing out the characters for both of the comics. XD
What will your RPG maker game be about? ouo

That's awesome!

I'm not 100% sure yet, but I want it to be a kinda scary jump scare game with a little bit of an alice in wonderland feel.

Anxious Cat

Megane Fetish
DeviCatx

I will definitely check it out then!

You should do a google search for animated gifs of the show, some pretty funny ones out there now to give you a feel of it. XD

Do you have any favorite anime to recommend?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff