Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lover

Yoojin_Onihime
Maengoo
Yoojin_Onihime
Maengoo
Yoojin_Onihime
Maengoo

Yeah pretty much ~Le sigh~ But I've gotten used to it.I haven't been updated with any animes, fairy tail is an exception of course.
But I adore romance/comedy and even drama. I'm a big hopeless romantic, and sometimes its not healthy > <
Lol Fairy Tail is a good series. XD
Ohhhh you might love the series Kara Kano if romance/comedy and drama are your favorite genres~! ouo I'm also a hopeless romantic. =u= Agreed. lol XD

Haha indeed! Ahh i heard of that before but ive never really had a chance to take a look at it. Ill add that to my list most definitely! Right mow im busy crying, I watched this movie called miracle in cell no. 7 //ugly sobbing

I recommend it~! 3nodding Kare Kano is a pretty good series, the anime is a bit short but the manga is very good too. XD
What is the movie about? o.o -hands you some tissue paper-

AHhh Okie okie! Then i will definitely try that C:
And it's about a father and daughter. The father has this mental disability and got blamed for something he didn't do and got sent to jail. It's beautiful, i definitely recommend it TT o TT Ooh! Thank you so much! ~takes tissue and sobs more~ haha
What romantic comedy series do you like btw? XD lol
A story with a lot of emotions? o.o
I'll check it out. 3nodding And your welcome. -pushes the tissue box closer to you-

I love Ouran highschool, my fav!! > D < haha those kind of animes, really cliche but I love it!
and I like to cry...if that even makes sense so yes, it needs to trigger my emotions hahaha!

Anxious Cat

With crying over sad anime brings tea and cookies heart gonk

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
DeviCatx

So true! It like doesnt even have to be a sad anime, it could just be like one super
emotional charged episode and Im weeping lol

Invisible Phantom

I made a business in towns, once. It didn't work out... *sigh*
But hey.

Anxious Cat

Chemille
DeviCatx

So true! It like doesnt even have to be a sad anime, it could just be like one super

Very true! And with the right combination of music and character facial expressions too. Ahh, I love anime heart

Anxious Cat

Sarcastic Empathy
But hey.

I just like how cute it looks in towns, even if I'm the only one in it most of the time. 4laugh It's like a piece of art~!
What kind of business was it that you had? 3nodding

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
DeviCatx
Chemille
DeviCatx

Very true! And with the right combination of music and character facial expressions too. Ahh, I love anime heart

Ohhhh me too > v<

Invisible Phantom

DeviCatx
Sarcastic Empathy
But hey.

I just like how cute it looks in towns, even if I'm the only one in it most of the time. 4laugh It's like a piece of art~!

It was a pizzaria.
I wanted to go into business on gaia years ago doing weddings... Back like... five or six years ago, people getting married on gaia was a big deal. I was going to get a bunch of clothing items and decorate a house in Towns like a wedding chapel and make a bunch of gold on it... The trend seems to have died off completely, though.

Anxious Cat

Chemille
DeviCatx
Chemille
DeviCatx

Ohhhh me too > v<

Any favorites these days?

Anxious Cat

Sarcastic Empathy
DeviCatx
Sarcastic Empathy
But hey.

It was a pizzaria.
I wanted to go into business on gaia years ago doing weddings... Back like... five or six years ago, people getting married on gaia was a big deal. I was going to get a bunch of clothing items and decorate a house in Towns like a wedding chapel and make a bunch of gold on it... The trend seems to have died off completely, though.

Yeah, i remember the times when weddings were a big deal on this site. In the forums alone, never mind just towns. It's interesting how differnt things can be popular and then suddenly not.

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
DeviCatx
Chemille
DeviCatx
Chemille
DeviCatx

Ohhhh me too > v<

Any favorites these days?

I just watched from me to you. It was super cute x3

Invisible Phantom

DeviCatx
Sarcastic Empathy
DeviCatx
Sarcastic Empathy
But hey.

It was a pizzaria.

Yeah, i remember the times when weddings were a big deal on this site. In the forums alone, never mind just towns. It's interesting how differnt things can be popular and then suddenly not.

I think gaia in general is just slowly going downhill.

Anxious Cat

Chemille

I just googled it, it looks really cute. I get the feel of Absolute Boyfriend (another series) from it. whee

Anxious Cat

Sarcastic Empathy

I think gaia in general is just slowly going downhill.

I thought it was for a while, but I've been finding little rays of hope that keep me coming back. 3nodding

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
DeviCatx
Chemille

I just googled it, it looks really cute. I get the feel of Absolute Boyfriend (another series) from it. whee

Omg I LOVED that manga * ^*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces