Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

WELCOME!!!
this is the friday night party bar...
this is the place to roleplay a classic bar/nightclub setting with lots of romance, fun, and partying!!!
so weather you hit the dance floor solo or with someone special, just be yourself or become someone else, have fun and go with it!!!

let make this friday night party FOR REAL!!!

RULES:
follow gaia rules and code of conduct
be polite with everyone
no means no
no cybering
crazy caracters ok but no fighting/god moding/etc.
keep the speech pg-13
hooking up with a dance/drinking partner is cool but remember to keep it clean
HAVE FUN!!!

User Image

Ruthless Sex Symbol

12,825 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
"Gin on the Rocks please."
the barkeep tapped her fingers in rythem with the ponding techno music resonating from the dance floor...
The Fanfiction Nymph
the barkeep poured the ladys drink and set it down in front of her, "evenin... quiet tonight huh?"

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
"Oh my goodness," a dark-elf-looking guy says as he sits down at a barstool. "Ya got any strawberry juice?"

Ruthless Sex Symbol

12,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
x Kettricken x
The Fanfiction Nymph
the barkeep poured the ladys drink and set it down in front of her, "evenin... quiet tonight huh?"

She took a sip from her drink before replying, "For now...but in a few more drinks things may pick up." She Winked as she downed the rest of her drink in one breath and pushed the glass forwards to indicate she was ready for her second.
anna the barkeep poured some strawberry necter for the dark elf and refilled the lady's drink. "i hope so... thats one forlorn dance floor and its no fun drinkin by myself here!"

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
"Thank you," Thurgood says as he takes out his bottle of methanol, and as he always does, adds a bit (about 40 mL) to it and swirls it around. "I'd prefer a quiet place right now after the day I had..."

Ruthless Sex Symbol

12,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
x Kettricken x
anna the barkeep poured some strawberry necter for the dark elf and refilled the lady's drink. "i hope so... thats one forlorn dance floor and its no fun drinkin by myself here!"

"Must be nice to drink while at work...if I could do that maybe I'd make it though the day. "

Ruthless Sex Symbol

12,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
notmuch_23
"Thank you," Thurgood says as he takes out his bottle of methanol, and as he always does, adds a bit (about 40 mL) to it and swirls it around. "I'd prefer a quiet place right now after the day I had..."

The redhead turned to look at her new companion. "Let me guess... problems with work?"

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
The Fanfiction Nymph

The redhead turned to look at her new companion. "Let me guess... problems with work?"

"I don't really have a formal "job" anymore, but have you ever tried finding a crane barge lately?"
"hey if i wont drink my drinks how can i expect my customers to? hey siddown man and lay the story on us?" puoring the lady another gin and pouring herself a shot of patrone, anna readied herself for a tale...

Ruthless Sex Symbol

12,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
notmuch_23
The Fanfiction Nymph

"I don't really have a formal "job" anymore, but have you ever tried finding a crane barge lately?"

"Can't say that I have." She shook her head but smiled lightly.
tossing back her tequila anna smiled to herself happy for her two customers and happy for the pounding rythem of the dance floor and happy to be drinking...

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
"Well, there's really not much to tell: I called like, a hundred maritime construction companies, dozens of marine construction equipment manufacturers,and a bunch of banks that have taken some from defaulted loans. Once I found out how much one actually costs, which they say might not be for sale after all, I've been digging out a valuable amalgam of precious metals to refine to buy one. I reeeealy need one for my project," Thurgood says, then takes a huge drink of his strawberry juice, "I mean, my ears are ringing from all of the crappy hold music and the scraping of steel on igneous rock."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff