Welcome to Gaia! ::

anna cocked her head in interest "so what kinda project you workin with anyways?"

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
"Building a causeway between Puerto Diablo and the island that the Black Sand Bar is on: mainly so that I can actually drive between them instead of taking my car on a small barge," Thurgood replies, then downs the rest of the methanol-laced juice. "I'm gonna build it almost like the Lake Pontchartrain causeway in Louisiana."
anna smiled "definately more of a venture than anything i could dream up... this bar is as far as my dreams go... now i can only hope i get some more customers soon cus im gonna wanna dance later and its no fun dancing alone..."

Ruthless Sex Symbol

12,825 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
x Kettricken x
anna smiled "definately more of a venture than anything i could dream up... this bar is as far as my dreams go... now i can only hope i get some more customers soon cus im gonna wanna dance later and its no fun dancing alone..."

"I do not know much about causeways but a nother few drinks and maybe we could dance?"
anna smiled at the girl "so will that be another gin? or care to try something else? perhaps a mixed drink? i recommend a shrieking shirly?"

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
"Yeah, it's gonna be a giant project, but I love building things. I even bridged a ravine just for my new driveway," Thurgood says. "Eeeeh, I don't know. I'm pretty sore from all that digging, and I don't drink ethanol; I prefer a chemically simpler alcohol. Speaking of, may I get another strawbarry juice please?" Thurgood asks as he slides the empty glass down to Anna.

((well anyways, I have to go for tonight...))
anna smiled and refilled his glass... sighing anna leans against the bar and gazes off into the distance, bored and buzzin...
rei entered the bar and immediately headed out to the dance floor, body swaying rythmically to the pulsing trance music...

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Thurgood again pours some methanol into the strawbarry juice before drinking it. The methanol in his system, unlike being processed into formic acid in other people's systems, is prcessed into methane and oxygen.The dissolved methane passes through the walls of the large intestine and lungs, and the oxygen is picked up by the red blood cells and distributed just like the oxygen from the lungs. This reaction is important, because it slightly pushes Thurgood's oxygen saturation above 100%, and over-oxygenates Thurgood's oxygen-poor muscles, making them less sore.
anna gazed off blankly at the celing "hmmmmm so slow tonight? so tell me boy-oh why you like my strawberry necter so much eh?"

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
"Well... I just like strawberry juice. Especially when spiked with methanol. Don't know why it's slow though..."
suicide notes…

rei turned twords the bar and called out "hey bartender make me a kamikaze 'kay!"

…and butterfly kisses!

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Thurgood quickly sucks down the straeberry juice, and looks over to Rei.
"What the hell is a kamikaze?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces