Welcome to Gaia! ::

Titaniana
[NPC] Katy Perry
[NPC] Lady Gaga
[NPC] Katy Perry
Gurl, let me TELL YOU I've found this outfit for you, because I way love you. It'll make you GHETTO FABBBBBBBB!!!! No joke! It'll be better than what you have, which looks like someone barfed a garbage bag.

Fashion is my life.

I happen to think my clothes are fabulous.
Armani and others would agree with me.
I don't have time for this s**t! I am getting MARRIED TOMORROW!!!
xD This can't be for real.
It is real. We are getting married in INDIA!!!

Beloved Shapeshifter

Akumi Katsuya
If they did all this hype for an item, it had better be epic. Seriously. = =
If they bring on a Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Fags or Bustin Jeiber, or BTBitches, I SWEAR TO GOD I dont care if they're fake, i would BLOW THEM UP! *KILLKILLKILLDIEDIEDIE*

It's all just for fun xp

Friendly Gaian

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Did you know that all Grunnies are Little Monsters and KatyCats at the same time?

It's true!! If you try to make us choose between artists we become rabid and will eat your face.

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
Professor Clovenhoove
Akumi Katsuya
If they bring on a Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Fags or Bustin Jeiber, or BTBitches, I SWEAR TO GOD I dont care if they're fake, i would BLOW THEM UP! *KILLKILLKILLDIEDIEDIE*

We could start an army <3

oh HELL Yeah!
Hopefully the real things would see how hated they are and off themselves.. or at least crawl back into the holes they emerged from.. or closet, where ever it is they came from.

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50

5,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
say pls
Greil Mercanary Ike
say pls
Greil Mercanary Ike
say pls

I WISH YOU LUCK TOO.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO ARGUE ABOUT UP TO THIS POINT SO UH...
CATS.

Lmfao!! Now I REALLY regret the argument!! Cats are pretty!! Sorry, though. crying

UUHHHHH.
I LIKE CATS TOO.

I like my cat. Her name is Butterbean. Isn't it adorable? (funny how an argument can turn into a friendly conversation)

thats' such a cute name. gonk
i've always wanted to name a cat syrup or something.
but when i asked my mom if we can adopt a kitty she went all "BLAHBLAHFGYBDHUJFDUFDGCBITCHBITCH".

and yeah. it's kinda funny.

Lmfao!! Yes. Butterbean's mommy is Kaheka, my sister's kitty. Kaheka is a hoe. She had like, 7 litters of cats. It's horrible. But my cute 'lil Butterbean came out of it. But Kaheka is a hoe. She ran away to be a prostitute. XD

Aged Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[NPC] Katy Perry
Titaniana
[NPC] Katy Perry
[NPC] Lady Gaga
[NPC] Katy Perry
Gurl, let me TELL YOU I've found this outfit for you, because I way love you. It'll make you GHETTO FABBBBBBBB!!!! No joke! It'll be better than what you have, which looks like someone barfed a garbage bag.

Fashion is my life.

Katy-NPC..Just shut up, your not loved, go away. You won't win. I am going to sick the Grunnies on you.

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
kiki_chan
Akumi Katsuya

It's all just for fun xp

it would still irk me, = =

Dangerous Fatcat

Greil Mercanary Ike
Midorikotaiya
Greil Mercanary Ike
Midorikotaiya
Greil Mercanary Ike
say pls

nice try trolling.

but if you aren't, who cares if she's a hermaphrodite?
regardless of what genitals she has, you shouldn't discriminate her.
okay she might have a p***s, who cares?

honestly, i don't think she's a hermaphrodite. if she was i wouldn't care.

and if you said bye then whats the point of replying back to me? i would just ignore it if i was you.
don't reply back after you read this.

unless you want to continue this argument, which is fine with me.

Your so smart. Copy and paste hermaphrodite so you look smart for Lady GaGaY. Stop or I will hire the Papa-Papa-Paparazzi to get on their Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poker Face and beat you with a stick. Then, take picture and because that is there job, and I will then pay them for it and their job and 25$ tip cause I'm generous. Then, I will put it all over the internet, and hire Tom Cruise to annoy you to death until you tell him your name, so I will then trash you Twitter, MySpace, or Facebook, whatever it is you have, and go to college learn to hack stuff and change name to d**k McSuck. You would than sue me but I will counter-sue and somehow, I win and you have nothing but the clothes on your back. Would you like that? That is all. You know your not going to win this argument. Why try?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
..................What? That was the worst incorporation of Lady GaGa's song titles in my life, paired with the worst cause-and-effect story I have ever seen. Seriously. Leave the trolling to those trained and experienced in it. There's a reason why trolling is considered an art.

Btw, 'somehow' is the worst word to use in a cause-and-effect story. Just letting you know.

Nice picture of yourself in that post. SO PRETTY. I wouldn't consider what I'm doing trolling. I'm sharing my unbiased opinion.
Why thank you for the compliment ^^ I'm going to go get a nice spa-worthy clean in about an hour, to get my fur nice and shiny and soft. I'd invite you too, but I don't think that they'll let dirty little mutts into the house. Sorry.

You are entitled to your opinion, but was the whole violent cause-and-effect story really necessary to express it? That's the trolling part.

But then again, I'm just expressing my totally unbiased opinion.

I'm gonna dictionary on your a** now. Your a b***h. Definition: A female dog, an unpleasant person, a naggy person.

Oh, yeah, I'm DICKtionary and accept it.

Considering I have yet to get a reply back from my other post, I think it's safe to say that I have won.

I thank you for the troll argument and I wish you a happy night and a wonderful morning~!

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
[NPC] Katy Perry
Titaniana
[NPC] Katy Perry
[NPC] Lady Gaga
[NPC] Katy Perry

Fashion is my life.

User Image

Aged Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Professor Clovenhoove
[NPC] Katy Perry
Titaniana
[NPC] Katy Perry
[NPC] Lady Gaga
[NPC] Katy Perry

Fashion is my life.

Katy-NPC..Just shut up, your not loved, go away. You won't win. I am going to sick the Grunnies on you.

Oh and my Avatar is tapping your to be husbands Avatar, Whattttt now? Snap son, snap.

Beloved Vampire

7,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Professor Clovenhoove
Akumi Katsuya

We could start an army <3

There's enough of us. We will all agree to Attack them all at once! It could work. It would work. No more insane little prissy pop stars, that will be the next Britney (note my scary spelling here.) Spears, >.>
[NPC] Katy Perry
Titaniana
[NPC] Katy Perry
[NPC] Lady Gaga
[NPC] Katy Perry

Fashion is my life.

bull - ********` - s**t 8|

Beloved Shapeshifter

Akumi Katsuya
kiki_chan
Akumi Katsuya

It's all just for fun xp

it would still irk me, = =

Good point. Can I join the army? xd

Eloquent Lover

[NPC] Katy Perry
Titaniana
[NPC] Katy Perry
[NPC] Lady Gaga
[NPC] Katy Perry

Fashion is my life.

o.O your making Katy look very cheap...its not good for her career. you should stop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff