a pulp fiction icon.

Oh cool so tell me more about him plz??
II Crazy_Hatter II
Tommy_Teh_Grunny_King
II Crazy_Hatter II
WHO IS FRANK???

a pulp fiction icon.

Oh cool so tell me more about him plz??

he made comics and art work all in that retro 50's style.
he retired to my town and opened up a year round halloween shop.
the guy was one of the coolest, darkest, people I;ve ever met.
Oh cool so is he like dead now??? sad

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
I love this guy he was awesome! I heard his model for some of his work was his wife. He is one of my Idols, I never been to his Halloween shop but I would love to see it. I want some of his artwork, I did a video on my computer using some of his art work. To the person says he sounds stupid they don't know what they are talking about, all they need to do is look at his art work and they will see how cool this guy really is. They used him for comic books and he did the drawings for Vamperella. He rocks and he really inspires me heart heart heart heart
Tommy_Teh_Grunny_King
Russian Terrorbad
Frank sounds stupid.

the dude did all those cult hardcore gothic pics, his art is what "heavy metal" magazine was based off of.
he was uber cool ruskis. 3nodding

Gothic s**t is stupid.

So is heavy metal

Good riddance.
Russian Terrorbad
Tommy_Teh_Grunny_King
Russian Terrorbad
Frank sounds stupid.

the dude did all those cult hardcore gothic pics, his art is what "heavy metal" magazine was based off of.
he was uber cool ruskis. 3nodding

Gothic s**t is stupid.

So is heavy metal

Good riddance.

bad fail troll!
no biscuit!
communism is worse just so you know.
I have been there, but Frank was never in when I went, and sadly I never met him.
On the street outside the store some days he would park his hearse, flying black and orange balloons, with a life size (death size??) Jack Skellington at the wheel. And only once did an East Stroudsburg cop with either no sense of humour or too much give the Pumpkin King a parking ticket for being overtime at the meter.
Anyone who wants to see the place, I will give directions.
I am very sad to hear this news.Most of you will only recognize a few of his paintings but just about all of the fantasy art being done nowadays has been influenced by his work.
Bon Voyage, sir. You will be missed.
LaReine Grunette
I have been there, but Frank was never in when I went, and sadly I never met him.
On the street outside the store some days he would park his hearse, flying black and orange balloons, with a life size (death size??) Jack Skellington at the wheel. And only once did an East Stroudsburg cop with either no sense of humour or too much give the Pumpkin King a parking ticket for being overtime at the meter.
I am very sad to hear this news.Most of you will only recognize a few of his paintings but just about all of the fantasy art being done nowadays has been influenced by his work.

took you long enough to find this thread.
Azwego61
I love this guy he was awesome! I heard his model for some of his work was his wife. He is one of my Idols, I never been to his Halloween shop but I would love to see it. I want some of his artwork, I did a video on my computer using some of his art work. To the person says he sounds stupid they don't know what they are talking about, all they need to do is look at his art work and they will see how cool this guy really is. They used him for comic books and he did the drawings for Vamperella. He rocks and he really inspires me heart heart heart heart

never met his wife, he liked the girls in the store to be goth though.
Tommy_Teh_Grunny_King
LaReine Grunette

took you long enough to find this thread.

I only just found out. Which is odd because he has been in the news a lot lately, with the robbery and all.
No, i Never Got The Chance sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces