Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Hm...I'd have to say:

1.)Scar: He killed his brother, wanted to kill Simba, take over the pride and have lionesses work with hyenas....Not to mention that he used manipulation and Simba's innocence for personal gain biggrin

2.)Amos Slade (Human from Fox and the Hound): Really? Hunting down baby foxes using an old dog and a young hunting dog. Not even expecting the puppy and a baby fox actually becoming friends. It's such a sad story....

3.)Gaston: He's so vain and wants Belle so badly that he'd kill just to get her. What a jerk. Who in their right mind would go to a castle in the middle of the night to shoot a beast that was pratically harmless?

4.) Frollo: He was a perv, not to mention murderer and a hypocrite...Need I say more? biggrin

Rainbow Seeker

7,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
hades: hes king of the fliping dead and hes really funny
Rasputin (even thought hes really a fox villian) his body is constancly falling apart and he seem demons to work for him
Yzma (emperors new grove) she gives me the creeps and her make up is aweful
governor ratcliffe i have a hatred for him for the way he tried native americans

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
Maleficent, Chernabog, Hades, Yzma, Frollo? I'm not sure... There's a lot to choose from.

But I'm quite surprised no one mentioned Chernabog(in my way of seeing things)...
Kimiko-ue
Claude Frollo is pretty creepy.

Killed quasimoto's mom, tried to kill him too, lusts after gypsy girl and has that whole "hellfire" song

And was also ready to burn down whole Paris to find Esmeralda
xMalonex
Hm...I'd have to say:

1.)Scar: He killed his brother, wanted to kill Simba, take over the pride and have lionesses work with hyenas....Not to mention that he used manipulation and Simba's innocence for personal gain biggrin

2.)Amos Slade (Human from Fox and the Hound): Really? Hunting down baby foxes using an old dog and a young hunting dog. Not even expecting the puppy and a baby fox actually becoming friends. It's such a sad story....

3.)Gaston: He's so vain and wants Belle so badly that he'd kill just to get her. What a jerk. Who in their right mind would go to a castle in the middle of the night to shoot a beast that was pratically harmless?

4.) Frollo: He was a perv, not to mention murderer and a hypocrite...Need I say more? biggrin

To me you don't need to say more since I agree with you ^.^

6,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
Hmmm, that's a toughie. I have to go with Frollo. Creepy murder perv. *shudders*

Hardened Lover

16,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Scar was pretty evil. Fratricide is a big deal. And letting hyenas destroy the pridelands after he took over--that had to have caused more than one unnecessary death.

Also, Jafar. There's no telling how many people he sent to their deaths looking for the "Diamond in the Rough". He was greedy b*****d. He was basically second-in-command in the entire kingdom, and that just wasn't good enough for him. He had to have it all, including the princess, who wanted nothing to do with him.

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Maleficient- She turns into a f*cking dragon. Complete BAMF.
Scar- He kills his brother. You have to be pretty evil to go after family.
Jafar- Dudes just evil. Ambition that turned to the dark side.

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Maleficiant-I loved her as a dragon
Chernabog-just awesome!

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Maleficent and Scar

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
queen of hearts!

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Moriarty.

If we only mean fairy tales, then I'd have to think on that for a while.

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Crystal Tokyo Artemis
xMalonex
Hm...I'd have to say:

To me you don't need to say more since I agree with you ^.^

Thanks biggrin
gaia_angelleft Ello smile i really only did this to earn gold lol rofl gaia_angelright

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Jafar- He wanted the kingdom all to himself and he would kill for it. And he just wants to get with
Jasmine, which makes him a ***** in my eyes.

Scar - He kills his brother and had tainted Simba's innocence.

Maleficent - She wanted to make everybody's lives miserable just because she doesn't get invited
to a party.

Ursula - I just hate her, end of story

Commander Lyle Tiberius Rourke- He wants to destroy a whole civilization so that he could get
rich.

Claude Frollo- He had killed Quasimodo's mom. Such a sick b*****d

Governor Ratcliffe- I hate him due to his mistreatment of the Native Americans

Gaston- Just a vain b*****d and he wanted to kill the Beast just because he wants Belle.

Mother Gothel- She kidnaps Rapunzel just because she doesn't want to turn old

Yzma- She's ugly as hell

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas