Amazing avi! I love Jareth! biggrin

IYamISukI's Husbando

Friendly Browser

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
Mine would have to be SlenderMan...
They basically hide in the woods and stalk you. It looks like a person in a suit with long branches for arms and it's really tall...

Chatty Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
NightXZFire
no, strike that. a tripodero biggrin

The chaparral and foothill forests of California contain many queer freaks of one kind and another. One of the strangest and least known is the tripodero, and animal with two contractile or telescopic legs and a tail like a kangaroo's. This peculiarity in structure enables the animal to elevate itself at will, so that it may tower above the chaparral, or, if it chooses, to pull in its legs and present a compact form for crowding through the brush. The tripodero's body is not large but is solidly built, and its head is nearly all snout, the value of which is seen in the method by which food is obtain. As the animal travels through the brush-covered country it elongates its legs from time to time, thus shoving itself up above the brush for purposes of observation. If it sights game within a range of ten rods it takes aim with its snout and tilts itself until the right elevation is obtained, then with astonishing force blows a sundried quid of clay, knocking its victim senseless. (A supply of these quids is always carried in the left jaw.) The tripodero then contracts its legs and bores its way through the brush to its victim, where it stays until the last bone is cracked and eaten.
Both of your posts are fascinating. Love them. smile

Fashionable Gekko

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Astral Phantom

Duendes in spanish culture kinda like gnomes. They did that movie Dont be Afraid of the Dark that has to do with them. If things go missing you know its them. Scary little things but I like pan labyrinth where its about a girl and a faun (pan). and lately I've been writing bout sirens which has been mention already and lately this years has revolved zombies alot.

Snowball Duck

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Cerberus always struck me as pretty cool. And the Hydra.
mermaids, vampires, fallen angels, werewolves.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
La Llorona....she still frightens me to this very day.

freckled sky's Spouse

Magical Ladykiller

13,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Shadhavar.
It's like a unicorn, but with holes in its horn. When the wind blows through it, lovely music is produced, and nearby creatures are drawn to the beast. Then it stabs the suckers and eats their flesh.

I may have colored that a bit, but it's a thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff