Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
you gotta love it blaugh
emotion_bigheart I wanna read it again, but I cant find my copy!!!
ARGHHHH
What's it about biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Interesting Seeker

good book. i own it and i love the storys in there. ^^

Newbie Explorer

princess neeraka10

The Tale of the Three Brothers was a story in a book of fairy tales (Tales of Beedle the Bard) willed to Hermione by Dumbledore. It's a story about three brothers who try to cheat death with the Deathly Hallows (The Elder Wand, The Resurrection Stone and the Invisibility Cloak).

Sex Symbol

I personally thought all the stories in Beedle the Bard were excellent. I think my fave was The Warlock's Hairy Heart.

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Absolutely love all the stories. They really contain the factors of a believable children's story book.
My favorite story is the Fountain of Fair Fortune.

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Padfoot the Marauder
I personally thought all the stories in Beedle the Bard were excellent. I think my fave was The Warlock's Hairy Heart.

aha that was cool, I love it, but it still kinda creeps me out

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Have the book.

Love it.

The Tale Of The Three Brothers should be a story told to Muggle children. emotion_dowant

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Jambles-chan
princess neeraka10

The Tale of the Three Brothers was a story in a book of fairy tales (Tales of Beedle the Bard) willed to Hermione by Dumbledore. It's a story about three brothers who try to cheat death with the Deathly Hallows (The Elder Wand, The Resurrection Stone and the Invisibility Cloak).

Well, actually, they already cheat death by using magic to make their own bridge to cross the river where they should have drowned... so he offers them gifts. They all get gifts to pretty much further cheat death, but only the youngest asks for something that will actually allow him to stay safe until he's ready to die.

My favorite of Beedle's stories is actually probably the Fountain of Fair Fortune. Though I also like the Warlock's Hairy Heart.

Obsessive Shopper

17,425 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
I didn't read it in Beedle's, but I read the version in H. P. and the Deathly hallows. I loved how it reminded me of fables and stories from my childhood, just by the way it was told. I also really liked the way it was portrayed in the movie.

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
x Karurie x
Have the book.

Love it.

The Tale Of The Three Brothers should be a story told to Muggle children. emotion_dowant

it shud, curse my life, I'm a muggle

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
I love that story. Kinda reminds me of Billy Goats Gruff though. Go smart little bro
That's interesting. I didn't know such a book existed.
Now I want to read it. I loved the story that appeared in the HP books.

Hot Rot's Prince

Hardened Member

12,200 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I heard that Rowling stated this story was inspired by "The Pardoner's Tale" from Chaucer's The Canterbury Tales. I personally don't see many similarities between the two except that three people "meet" death in both stories. Maybe since she's so popular though more people will start reading him again. Any love in here for the father of English poetry?

Dangerous Informer

I adore the fairytales in The Tales of Beedle the Bard! =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas