Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to buy pancakes in bulk quantities of 500 pancakes?

Yes 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 40 ]
No 0.05 5.0% [ 3 ]
Syrup! 0.28333333333333 28.3% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
This poll closed on July 12, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 >

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Username: Ze3k
Pancakes: 500
Cost of Pancakes: 12,500
When: 7/20/2012

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
siskataya
Hey everyone!

Hope you are all doing well and looking forward to a great weekend! My apologies for the delayed replies this week - I've had some serious issues that have consumed my time. I'll go throught the thread today and make sure everyone that ordered pancakes gets the orders.

Be well biggrin
Sisky

So we'll get the pancakes for Wednesday then? surprised

Also, the market is finally shifting towards caches.. sweatdrop Very likely going to be burning between 8,000 and 10,00 pancakes per week. sweatdrop Any plans to fix this eeeeevil? gonk

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
And I'm not annoyed with you in the slightest. heart Just with whoever's idea it was to put pancakes in the recipes. xd

I'll probably just have to make some cases to lessen the strain. xp Hmm..

EDIT: Oh good cases are coming back up, so I should be okay. rofl Sorry for working you so hard. >w<

Romantic Genius

siskataya
Hey everyone!

Hope you are all doing well and looking forward to a great weekend! My apologies for the delayed replies this week - I've had some serious issues that have consumed my time. I'll go throught the thread today and make sure everyone that ordered pancakes gets the orders.

Be well biggrin
Sisky

Hey Sisky,

Hope the issues get sorted out for you soon enough. I wish there was a way for me to help you. Not sure how, but let me know if you want help.
See you when you return. whee

Codebreaking Nerd

reposting

Username: Ecchi Otakuu
Number of Pancakes you Want: 500

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
siskataya

Finally, I am changing the shop a bit. You are now free to post your request for pancakes at any time, but they will be granted during the times listed (or shortly thereafter depending on how fast I can get into work! xd ) This way you can get your order in without having to wake up 3 times a week.

Take care! biggrin
Sisky

Reposted: ( I didn't get my pancakes? crying ) I left trade for your mule too ...

Username: Rainbowlady1
Number of Pancakes you Want: 500
When: 7/20/12 (Thursday) You updated it to post anytime?

I hope you feel better! (saw note on first page)

Thanks kindly this is a nice thing to do for us!

Codebreaking Nerd

Thanks for the extra pancakes! 3nodding

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Ecchi Otakuu
Thanks for the extra pancakes! 3nodding

You are welcome! So sorry about the delay. Being super busy PLUS food poisoning PLUS a nasty head-cold makes for a rather crazy making week. Everything should be back to normal for next week - here's hoping anyway! XD

Sisky

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey everyone!

My sincere apologies for the crazy week. I've been both super sick and super busy - it's been crazy making I tell you! Anyway, everyone should have their pancakes now, so be at peace! And since you've been such patient possums, you can just have this past week's pancakes on the house. Feel free to cancel the trades with my mule. We'll resume normal payments next week.

Anyway, be well and have a fantastic weekend! I'm off to take my cold meds and have a nap.

Zzzz...zzzz...zzzzzz... *flops over*
- Sisky

Dangerous Lunatic

12,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
siskataya
Hey everyone!

My sincere apologies for the crazy week. I've been both super sick and super busy - it's been crazy making I tell you! Anyway, everyone should have their pancakes now, so be at peace! And since you've been such patient possums, you can just have this past week's pancakes on the house. Feel free to cancel the trades with my mule. We'll resume normal payments next week.

Anyway, be well and have a fantastic weekend! I'm off to take my cold meds and have a nap.

- Sisky

I didn't get my pancakes crying
Fell better though heart

Dapper Dabbler

5,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
siskataya
Hey everyone!

- Sisky

Thanks for the hard work! heart And I hope you feel better soon! smile

Also, not sure how many pancakes I had on this account before, but I now have only 848 now and I haven't burned any. surprised So I think something strange happened? -runs to check on ze3k- gonk

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Segmentation Fault
siskataya
Hey everyone!

- Sisky

Thanks for the hard work! heart And I hope you feel better soon! smile

Also, not sure how many pancakes I had on this account before, but I now have only 848 now and I haven't burned any. surprised So I think something strange happened? -runs to check on ze3k- gonk

Lol so on this account, I have 1263 pancakes.. not sure how many extra I had from people sending me them, but it cant have been that many..

I think you sent the missing ones from the other account to this account maybe? rofl

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hot Cutie Rin
Btw, I looked at my inventory..

It split the pancakes into THREE stacks, 598, 600, and 100... and each stack went on to it's own separate page (you can change pages via the numbers at the bottom of the inventory). rofl

I'm guessing this is what happened to you as well? surprised Hope this clears matters up for you a bit. smile

Timid Vampire

25,800 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Winged 100
siskataya
Hey everyone!

- Sisky
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks so much Sisky! I really hope you feel better, your health doesn't seem so good lately. crying

Romantic Genius

Aww being sick sucks, I'm sick too with a horrible flu. Lost my voice totally. Thank goodness for typing only. sweatdrop

Thanks for the Pancakes Sisky and I hope you feel better soon. emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces