Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Cat

Just curious where the line is on threatening government officials. I mean this is a world wide site and their is a good chance that some ones country is being invaded by another or their family was slaughtered by some nation or another..and their is a big difference between "I hate X Nation wish they where dead.." and plotting to be on a roof top with a high powered rifle when some dignitary goes by.
Lilith Pell
Just curious where the line is on threatening government officials. I mean this is a world wide site and their is a good chance that some ones country is being invaded by another or their family was slaughtered by some nation or another..and their is a big difference between "I hate X Nation wish they where dead.." and plotting to be on a roof top with a high powered rifle when some dignitary goes by.

Although you make a good point, if one is using a "world wide site" such as Gaia, which is open to all public (excpt: -13), then one should also be aware that delivering threatening messages against judicial and government officials of any country would be considered publicity for their opinion and any possible agenda they might have when published on said open website.
Therefore any threat made promoting a law-breaking act that might put government officials at peril must be taken seriously.
Plus considering that Gaia is open to Minors I think that political opinions of any kind should be kept as neutral as possible, so as not to raise any alarms about propaganda.
Then again, this is my personal opinion.

Also I had this in my head while I was writing this - complete contradiction i know
Breaking The Law

Phantom

Lonely Cat

Dangerous Member

im a grade A n*gga
you's a C plus!

[_Legato_]'s Princess

Lunatic

17,665 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

OG Smoker

9,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100

Phantom

& also, which 1 of u reported my jesus pic, ruining my good name??!!! cat_mad cat_mad cat_mad
im sorry if im crazy and funny but i promis im awsome and im sorry for my futer mishaps thank you gaia and nice lady who made this topic

Phantom

Lonely Cat

Lonely Cat

Fapdu
Fapdu
Fapdu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Phantom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces