ok
or we can ride dolphins idk
quacherbxthcin is scARY
shhhh
lets support the cause!!!!1
#5kfreindsforquticherbtchen
by countess kinoko... .. . .

Hello SauI T Chips,

This is an official warning from Gaia Online for Abuse/Harassment.

The following post you made on Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:39 pm was deleted:
Quote:
we need 2 kill dafgodils and daisies tbh shes not finny anymore

Making abusive, hostile, or harassing comments toward another member of Gaia is considered a safety violation on Gaia, and something we take seriously. Threatening to harm, abuse, or in any way injure another member or members of Gaia is a serious violation of Gaia's Terms of Service.

We recommend that you check out our Terms of Service and Rules & Guidelines to learn more about appropriate behavior on Gaia.

Please be aware that this warning is to notify you to immediately stop engaging in this behavior. This incident is being reviewed, and depending on the severity of the violation, could potentially result in further actions being taken, up to and including a permanent account ban.

Please also keep in mind that all accounts under one owner are expected to follow the Terms of Service, any and all activity on one account will reflect on all accounts going forward.

Thank you for your cooperation. Please let me know if you have any questions about this situation or the warning that you have been issued.
she whines a lo t
hahahahaHAHAAHahahhsdahaaha
idk y i dont ever get warnings -____-

Lonely Regular

ooooh 65535 new private messages
I'm so popular. (;
votenakomini4homecomingqueen
#hc2k14 #hcqueen #vote #voteme

Winner

ugh don't u h8 it when u want 2 masturb8, but u can't bc they shut ur water off & u haven't put your contacts in yet & u don't want your eyeballs 2 get dirty ugh h8 it when that happens!!1!1! -_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff