Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Citizen

22,075 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Adephi
Something I miss in the dress-up section is the inventory search, especially since each page shows so few items. It would be very usefull to be able to search for clothes and items, especially for us with large inventories.

YES!!! I second this. Would be so great to have a search option in dress up. 3nodding

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I wish that they could fix the pms on the app. It always adds another Re: when I reply, takes away my (), " and - marks, and sometimes doesn't even send the message like it got lost. And the worst part is that I always have to delete the last post somebody sends me or the message I sent and reply gets deleted and jumbled. Can somebody fix this?

Lonely Lover

Push notifications

Alien Citizen

22,075 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I believe that the tipping in the forums isn't working on the app. I've tipped a friend of mine but she tells me it didn't work. Maybe it's just me :/

Playful Kitten

1) can you please add the ability to trade? i missed an offer because i was in school and class started before i could log on in safari. if the app had worked i would've had plenty of time. i had to wait 3 hours to get home. trading works on safari, just not the app.

2) can you add a search feature for listing things on marketplace!! omg.. i only have 1 page of inventory on the normal gaia website, but the app condenses pages so it becomes like 30 pages i have to click through!! so annoying, i NEVER sell anything from app

its annoying having to find a computer when youre doing other things, just for those 2 things.

Interesting Conventioneer

the app refuses to send messages.
i can receive and read, but not send outgoing.

iPhone 4. iOS6. 3g connection

Fashionable Rogue

7,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
iPad.
Ive never had a problem with Gaia on my ipad, except I cant do games or towns because it doesnt have flash.
But now, i cant even dress up, it says I need adobe flash, and this just started later this evening, a few days ago dress up was affected and still is with items having to do with arm/hand poses. It doesnt register.
i dont know if it has to do with this thing here, but something going on is messing this up. I would like it fixed pease. Please figure out whythis is happening all of a sudden. I wont be ale to use Gaia anymore if it isnt fixed.
Thank you.

Smitten Kitten

Frozen Mist
1) can you please add the ability to trade?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. You can see that you have a trade but not accept it. crying

Jay Tetsmer's Waifu

Friendly Bloodsucker

3,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
Please oh please make an IPad version please!!

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Myuria
iPad.
Ive never had a problem with Gaia on my ipad, except I cant do games or towns because it doesnt have flash.
But now, i cant even dress up, it says I need adobe flash, and this just started later this evening, a few days ago dress up was affected and still is with items having to do with arm/hand poses. It doesnt register.
i dont know if it has to do with this thing here, but something going on is messing this up. I would like it fixed pease. Please figure out whythis is happening all of a sudden. I wont be ale to use Gaia anymore if it isnt fixed.
Thank you.

Please visit my iDevice guide in my signature. There is a section there that give you step by step directions on how to fix inventory flash problems... If it works for you just post and let me know^_^(which also brings up my thread legitmiately

Wheezing Fatcat

passwords with special characters don't seem to work in the mp but do work to log in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff