• Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Turkey, ham, chicken, beef. Yup, meat all the way for me. biggrin
White buckwheat
oat milk
yuan vegetarian
pancake
rice cooker
Favorite drink ~ Mango margarita with sangria swirled in.
Favorite food ~ Bulgolgi

Solar Mage

13,725 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Food:
Sushi is one of my favorites. I like Dragon roll and Caterpillar roll, which are both like combos of Eel & Avocado roll and California roll, both of which I also like. I like Sushi Cafe's Tiffany roll, which is California roll with tempura batter cooked around the outside of it and with the sauce used for eel and a spicy mayonnaise type sauce drizzled over it. I like Shrimp Tempura roll, too. Also, I like some of the ones that are all vegetables (like cucumber, avocado, and carrot or this sweet potato one I tried) depending on which vegetables it has. For the ones with fish in it, I eat the cooked ones. As long as it has something I like in it and doesn't contain ingredients I'm allergic to, I'll eat it.
I really like Vegetable Tempura, as well. It's really good.
I like Soba noodles a lot, too. I like having well-seasoned tofu and vegetables with it that are cooked by my mom. I really like when she makes that.
My favorite chocolate out of the ones that I'm not allergic to is Enjoy Life's chocolate bars, which are made using ricemilk. Their food is free of the 8 most common food allergens, as well as a few others, so I can eat it. It has a gentle, pleasant flavor. Some of them have crispy rice in them.
I like a lot of different kinds of food. All of it is non-dairy due to my food allergy.
I also like a lot of fruit, but I feel like I listed too much food already.

Drink:
I like a wide variety of kinds of tea. So, my favorite drink will be a type of tea. I don't know which one is my favorite. I sometimes really want Irish Breakfast Tea, though.

Restaurant:
I really like Yamato Hibachi and Sushi in Smithfield, RI.
I like Pacific Asian Cuisine, too. It's also in Rhode Island.
Most of the restaurants I like can be found in Rhode Island or just over the border between Massachusetts and Rhode Island. I like a lot of restaurants.
I like Sushi Cafe at the Providence Place Mall, but it's not exactly a restaurant since it's i the food court area.
I like the Crepe Cart in the French Market in New Orleans. I don't think it counts as a restaurant, though. But the vegan crepe I ate earlier this month was delicious.
I also liked a few other places I ate during a trip to New Orleans. There's a lot of good food there.

Recipe:
I don't actually know the recipes for most of the food I like. I mean, the stuff I've tried cooking on my own is stuff that I don't have a recipe written down for. My mom knows the recipes for the good food that she cooks for me, but I don't always know the recipes. She has to make substitutions sometimes because of my food allergy.

Cookware:
Is this supposed to be the type of item? Or the brand of the item? I like tea kettles/tea pots, since I drink tea a lot.

TV cooking show:
I don't really watch those. I don't know what channel number the cooking channel is.

Chef:
Ming Tsai. I heard that one of the restaurant's he was in charge of was really good with food allergies and that it was easy to find out which foods on the menu didn't have what you were allergic to in it. I thought that was pretty cool.
I also like the Chef that I got to watch a cooking demonstration by at the New Orleans School of Cooking earlier this month when I was on vacation. I don't remember her name, but she was really nice and made sure I knew which foods she was making would be safe for me to eat. I had a lot of fun and got this packet with the recipes for the jambalaya and gumbo she made in it.
I love chocolate and cheese heart

Anxious Lunatic

Nothing beats a good curry with tofu and potatoes. gaia_spoons
Other than that, I love chocolate. emotion_bigheart

Gaian

What is your favorite ...

Food? Steak and mushroom boxty.
Drink? Coconut bubbletea.
Restaurant? Bacchanal.
Recipe? Coney in Civey.
Cookware? cast iron pans.
TV cooking show? Masterchef Junior.
Chef? Gordon Ramsey.

Food: Potatoes and Sushi
Drink: Bubble Tea
Restaurant: Blossoms (El Conquistador)
Recipe: Asian Cuisine
Cookware: Skillets
TV cooking show: Cutthroat Kitchen
Chef: Lidia Bastianich

Any cake
Morning coffee
Any good italian
My carrot cake recipe
Palette knife
Great British Bake Off

Can you tell i make cake for a living?

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Food - Korean cuisine and southern US cuisine
Drink - English breakfast tea; peach or strawberry soju
Restaurant - Mamaling in Palm Coast, FL or Bulgogi Hut in Los Angeles, CA
Recipe - Cranberry, almond and salted caramel tart; triple chocolate cake (chocolate cake with white chocolate mousse and fudge frosting); my chicken and dumplings recipe
Cookware - a sharp chef's knife
TV cooking show - Great British Bake Off
Chef - I don't follow any chef enough to have a favorite
Food? lasagna
Drink? water
Restaurant? dont have one
Recipe? dont really cook lol
Cookware? dont have one
TV cooking show? dont have one
Chef? dont have one

I thought I would be able to answer a lot more questions but o well... (thought they were all gonna be like, fav milkshake, fav candy, etc)
Food: carne asada burritos, rice, soba, sashimi, tacos, pizza, ramen

Drink: green tea, lychee ramune, water, wine, hot sake

Restaurant: Kui Shin Bo

Recipe: homemade sukiyaki, or my friend's mom's manicotti

Cookware: hot pot

TV cooking show: Chopped, Iron Chef, all the same basic cooking shows

Chef: Anita Lo, Niki Nakayama, Alex Guarascheli...Anne Burell has some good recipes, but she gets on my nerves. And my boy toy Tyler Florence heart

Fashionable Noob

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Food: The clams my aunt makes and carbonara pasta!
Drink: Coffee, cocoa...
Restaurant: Blu Café, a tiny secret place located in my city
Recipe: My curry recipe
Cookware: Give me a pan and a pot and let the magic happen
TV cooking show: uhhhhhhhhhhh
Chef: KARLOS ARGUIÑANO
I like soft drinks heart

Dapper Businesswoman

I'm a big fan of Takoyaki!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items