cheese! 0.53488372093023 53.5% [ 23 ]
Yes...¬¬ 0.069767441860465 7.0% [ 3 ]
Här kommer lyckan för hundar som oss 0.13953488372093 14.0% [ 6 ]
It´s good but not best 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Den fulaste flickan i världen 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
До ДнÑ? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
The Head of Willie the Mailboy© 0.046511627906977 4.7% [ 2 ]
ДÐ?. 0.046511627906977 4.7% [ 2 ]
Well, it’s not like it was my planet and I lost it or something… 0.093023255813953 9.3% [ 4 ]
En helcool minigun och världens absolut tuffaste internetnamn 0.069767441860465 7.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Adorable Fisher

Hamburgers. Most of us like them, whether they be real or veggie.

What do you like on your burger?

Bonus** What kind of fries do you like with your burger?

I personally like bacon, minced onions, lettuce, and cheddar, but have been thinking about putting some deep fried onion rings on there as an experiment. I also wouldn't say no to some curly fries right now.

Aged Girl

Cheesecake factory has a great veggie burger.
Burger King (some locations, only) has a value priced one.

I like mine with avocado, onion, lettuce, no cheese or mayo, ketchup, mustard, jalapeno, pickles... I think that's it.

smile

I love-love love crispy sweet potato fries with Tabasco sauce and salt.
I also love onion rings. Yum.

Conservative Explorer

For a normal burger, I like cheese, lettuce, slice of tomato, and barbecue or steak sauce. No mayo, mustard, or ketchup. I like a slice of white onion and some baby dill pickles to munch on the side. If I'm feeling fancy, I want bacon on it. For fries, I prefer shoestring fries. I don't like steak fries or big crinkle-cut fries.
I've always been partial to more "odd" toppings.
(I don't think they're odd. They're at a lot of burger chains and places?? weirdo friends think they are though.)

I absolutely love "teriyaki" burgers that have pineapple on it. *o*
I tend to remove the red onion on all burgers though. I don't like the flavor it gives. I prefer uhhh, "normal" onions.

One of my favorites had apples on it.

I've been dying to try a burger with a sunnyside up egg though!

For fries, I prefer smaller fries skinnier fries. Not as skinny as McDonalds! Those are no good with actual burgers. I'm not fond of the steak fries they serve at Red Robin. I just tolerate them because it's endlessss.

Adorable Fisher

Magical Miss Alice Jae
I've always been partial to more "odd" toppings.
(I don't think they're odd. They're at a lot of burger chains and places?? weirdo friends think they are though.)

I absolutely love "teriyaki" burgers that have pineapple on it. *o*
I tend to remove the red onion on all burgers though. I don't like the flavor it gives. I prefer uhhh, "normal" onions.

One of my favorites had apples on it.

I've been dying to try a burger with a sunnyside up egg though!

For fries, I prefer smaller fries skinnier fries. Not as skinny as McDonalds! Those are no good with actual burgers. I'm not fond of the steak fries they serve at Red Robin. I just tolerate them because it's endlessss.
Omg you just reminded me of the infamous "pizza burger" when you mentioned unconventional toppings. A pizza burger has tomato sauce on it and mozzarella. H'omg I need to make this.
MarigoldMari
Omg you just reminded me of the infamous "pizza burger" when you mentioned unconventional toppings. A pizza burger has tomato sauce on it and mozzarella. H'omg I need to make this.

I've heard of the pizza burger, but aside from the mozzarella...it sounds odd to me. gonk
...but then again, I also enjoy weird pizzas. >_> (pls someone give me a gyro pizza i miss it.)

I would still try a pizza burger tho. :O

Adorable Fisher

Magical Miss Alice Jae
MarigoldMari

I've heard of the pizza burger, but aside from the mozzarella...it sounds odd to me. gonk
...but then again, I also enjoy weird pizzas. >_> (pls someone give me a gyro pizza i miss it.)

Yeah, I think it might be a southern thing? I've only had it in the south. Its reeeeeeally good, though. You wouldn't think it would be but its awesome biggrin What's a gyro pizza O: ??
MarigoldMari
Magical Miss Alice Jae
MarigoldMari

Yeah, I think it might be a southern thing? I've only had it in the south. Its reeeeeeally good, though. You wouldn't think it would be but its awesome biggrin What's a gyro pizza O: ??

A pizza with the things you would find on a gyro *o*
that's really it.
but i really like gyros.

& it might be? :O I'm up in Illinois.
I'm sure I'll come across it one day.
Or make my own.
It's just the marinara sauce that sounds really weird to me.

(also your topic made me go downstairs to the bar next door to buy a burger. it was so good. *o* )
I like to make my burgers out of the following ingredients, depending on what I have laying around: non-hamburger bun style bun, hamburger, cheddar/gouda/other type of cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions, sunny side up egg, mayonaise, paprika, mushrooms, chives, pesto, olives. Some things I always use for it are the bun, burger, some kind of cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and a sunny side up egg. I do not like raw onions, so I usually add fried ones.
The burger usually gets so big that I don't need fries next to it sweatdrop

Bashful Fox

12,250 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i think the best burger had egg, chorizo, bacon, jalapeños, pepper jack cheese. it was so amazingly good lol

Evolved Hunter

Magical Miss Alice Jae
MarigoldMari

Gyro pizza! emotion_omnomnom There are a couple of places that make that where I live.

I'd say my favorite toppings are mozzarella and mushrooms.

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Evil_Angel86
i think the best burger had egg, chorizo, bacon, jalapeños, pepper jack cheese. it was so amazingly good lol

That sounds good but chorizo, bacon AND egg?
That's a lot of stuff. burning_eyes

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
yum_burger yum_burger yum_burger
My fave burger toppings are: portobello mushrooms, swiss cheese, mustard, & mayo.

My fave fries: Curly!

Bashful Fox

12,250 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Paper Gears
Evil_Angel86

That sounds good but chorizo, bacon AND egg?
That's a lot of stuff. burning_eyes

yeah it was i only ended up eating half of it but no regrets.

Cuddly Wolf

20,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • OTP 200

The only kind of burger to have is a nice 80/20 Angus right off the grill.
A roll from a bakery down the street, cheese (depends on the toppings, I normally go for sharp cheddar - if there's anything spicy some crumbly bleu cheese), tomato, onions, bacon, lettuce, special sauce.
Garlic- Cheddar, roasted garlic spread (homemade always), bacon.
Spicy - I have this wonderful onion ring sauce that I put on emotion_drool then some crumbly bleu cheese and some onion rings, oh my lord just leave me.
BBQ - Cheddar, onion rings or caramelized onions, bacon, BBQ Sauce.

Fries - Normally I just go with some home style sea salt fries. I could also go for garlic or cheese fries.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff