pirate

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
x DJ Alpha x
nooob

pirate
Yes now hmm, sweetheart, are you even old enough to drink? Or hell, even be on Gaia? rofl

Unsealed Bloodsucker

oTrissa
x DJ Alpha x
nooob

pirate
Yes now hmm, sweetheart, are you even old enough to drink? Or hell, even be on Gaia? rofl

Legal drinking age in my country is 18 but it's practically non-existent haha

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Look if you really want to understand the alcoholic beverage then let me give you a few things to keep in mind.

Most flavored vodkas are there entirely so that lightweights can pretend that they're adult enough to drink alcohol without tasting the alcohol. Many of the cocktails made with these and the various artificially flavored schnapps are what I would call... Degenerit cocktails. Some exceptions being the hangar one vodka and gin. (yes gin is essentially flavored vodka).

Another thing that grates on my patience to no end are those who "only do shots" and thinks that all cocktails are only suited for those who can't handle the real s**t. These people I say fall into the same category as the people who drink fruity cocktails but instead they have elected to cut out the middle man, hold their nose and down shots of whatever terrible spirit will get them the drunkest the fastest. Again they don't taste the alcohol. They may feel the burn, but they don't taste it.

Ideally you should be able to at least sip your Alcoholic beverage slowly. This could be a manhattan or a glass of scotch neat.

Also for those who hate tequila probably have never tried real or good tequila and are under the rather stupid assumption that all tequila are made equal. Even more so if they share this opinion about rum. There are so many varieties of rum so different from each other that to say you don't like rum is like saying you don't like Europe simply because you had a poor time in liverpool.

Either way enjoy your drinking and try to drink responsibly. As fun as being drunk off your a** sounds it's something you should leave to the purely broken in spirit and mind.

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
blue motorcycle
blue motorcycle
blue motorcycle
blue motorcycle
blue motorcycle

Quick Reply

Submit