Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trying to get more info ready to post up. What kind of content would you like to see most of?

Reviews of different teas 0.27586206896552 27.6% [ 32 ]
Tea-related snacks and products 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 24 ]
Recipes 0.11206896551724 11.2% [ 13 ]
Tips on selecting and/or brewing 0.16379310344828 16.4% [ 19 ]
History and trivia 0.060344827586207 6.0% [ 7 ]
Books and resources 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 4 ]
Other (please comment!) 0.017241379310345 1.7% [ 2 ]
Gold 0.12931034482759 12.9% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 177 178 179 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Healer

15,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Isogii
Green tea, best made with powdered green tea leaves and not crushed leaf packets.
I also like barley tea, used to drink it in lieu of water. I drank both plain.

I like barley tea too- I've been drinking it a lot lately instead of water because I keep forgetting to fill the jugs of filtered water and it disguises the interesting taste of our tap water.
Tevokkia
Isogii
Green tea, best made with powdered green tea leaves and not crushed leaf packets.

I like barley tea too- I've been drinking it a lot lately instead of water because I keep forgetting to fill the jugs of filtered water and it disguises the interesting taste of our tap water.

Yeah, barley tea is great for that. I remember when tap water wasn't really considered clean to drink, so it was recommended you boil it. I'm lucky enough right now to live near a natural spring where I can bring my own water bottles and fill them at rates that makes market-sold bottled water look ridiculously expensive.

6,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I like mint tea and red tea.

Dangerous Healer

15,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Isogii
Tevokkia
Isogii

Yeah, barley tea is great for that. I remember when tap water wasn't really considered clean to drink, so it was recommended you boil it. I'm lucky enough right now to live near a natural spring where I can bring my own water bottles and fill them at rates that makes market-sold bottled water look ridiculously expensive.

There is a company around here that installs water machines at grocery stores that filter the stuff about a billion times. It runs 20-35 cents a gallon, depending on where you go.
i'm not really fond of tea,
i'm more of a coffee person.
Tevokkia
What's the craziest kind of tea you've drank?

The craziest? Probably "Strawberries and Cream" by Twinnings. It tasted exactly like a Chupa Chup lollypop.

I've always wanted to try tea with an infusion of marijuana hehe

Dangerous Healer

15,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Caught Me Dead
I strangely suddenly now much prefer hot tea over coffee. It's weird.

But lately I've just been putting water into a mug with a Lipton tea bag, leaving it in the microwave for one minute, lifting tea bag to put in 2 spoonfuls of sugar, a little bit o milk, mix it, throw tea bag away, and wala. My tea.<3 It's really yummy to me for some reason.

I tend to like sweet things that aren't really hot. I'm a baby about the hotness.

I can't drink things that are too hot, either. I prefer my tea/coffee/soup/whatever just barely warm.

5,550 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

I love black tea.

And Earl Grey.

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Being raised in the south, I learned from an early age "If it ain't sweet tea, I ain't drinkin' it!"
Closed-minded? Yes.
Delicious? Darn tootin'!

3,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
Apple Cinnamon Spice Tea

It's delicious and smells really good.
:O when i was in china i had this freaky tea (it doesnt have a name, they just threw some mountian shrubbery and rock mold into it) and first i drank it and it was super bitter, but after that they told me to drink water and it was the sweetest thing i have ever tasted even though it was just plain water. That was weird. Yup, my favourite tea!
I am in love with chai tea. And all the different ways to make it. <3

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Consumer 100
well I made my own tea drink biggrin i mix honey and lemon/lime juice into Jasmin Green tea. Its really good when it is hot and great when you are sick. heart

Greedy Genius

i dont really like tea... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas