... 1 100.0% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

[Teuflisch]
[[Shes Dressed To Kill]]
[Teuflisch]
Fact: The Japanese put mayo in or on every food imaginable. 3nodding

I BELIEVE YOU!
I went to Japan on an exchange and every day my lunch had mayo in it...
god they cooked their beef so good! *drool*

Yeah, it's true. You have to see it to really believe it. Sushi, pizza, things with shrimp on it... If you can put it in your mouth, the Japanese can put mayo on it.

But Japanese mayo is yummy, so I actually kind of like it. And after seeing it so much, it's no longer strange. XD

I still have to try mayo in ramen though... hmm...

It's really nice.
Good story on this one. My host mum was really hypo and made me try everything she cooked (minus fish coz I have allergies to it) and we were in a restaurant and they got me pork ramen. I was on a seperate table to her and she literally jumped and squeezed the mayo in my ramen.
She had the goofiest smile.
Stokiaci
I had Pocky before I ever saw it in an anime. The first anime I saw it in was Please Teacher. I don't think I've ever wanted to eat something I saw in anime. Well, I've always wanted to try Olong(sp?) tea...

We stoners knew what ramen was before most otakus lol
j/k
Bloody!Venus
Man, I don't remember. I remember wanted to eat a rice ball after I saw it in Pokemon but nothing past that. And Pocky, I thought was like, Korean or something because I got my at a Korean Supermarket.

I remember they called them "donuts" in the dub! xp
I've tried eating some of the breads from the Yakitate!! Japan series from a store called Lawson's when I was visiting Japan. Can't say I really liked some of them. Wasabi bread... xP The sushi-like melon bread was great though. :3
I'll close my eyes...

I cannot say that I have ate something an anime character has eaten (thou, I want to try rice balls because of anime characters lol)

Pocky is good though. Mmmm. So yummy.

...let the whole thing pass me by.
Deadside Dreams
Stokiaci
I had Pocky before I ever saw it in an anime. The first anime I saw it in was Please Teacher. I don't think I've ever wanted to eat something I saw in anime. Well, I've always wanted to try Olong(sp?) tea...

j/k

And most college kids. xp

I had ramen as medicine when I was 3 (chicken flavor = chicken soup according to my dad)
Deadside Dreams
Stokiaci

j/k

thats right but we alway called them crackhead noodles. they're only like 5.00 dollarss for a truckload so i stocked up. god i love chicken flavored ramen.
Every Otaku has to have tried pocky and Ramen at least once, or thought of trying it. I know I have! x3 I love that stuff

But I've tried Onigiri because so many people seem to like it in anime. regular onigiri is very plain though. Dx To me, anyways. I like grilled teriyaki onigiri. Now THATS good. *_*

I also have tried Mochi, but not because of anime. It is the most delicious dessert evar!
hm.. wut did i try? i tried so many things becuz of anime but none of it was really eating food. hm.. stare well i tried ramen once because naruto loves it so much but really it was because my friend takes wut i say too seriously and LITERALLY forced me to try it. domokun LOL! it was okay tho. 3nodding

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Deadside Dreams
Stokiaci

j/k

Hehe, I grew up on ramen. Best broke food ever. God, I hardly ever eat it now though. The thought of it makes me sick.

Shirtless Fatcat

rice balls is about it.
and sweet hawiian bread

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Stokiaci

That's...almost exactly my answer minus the tea. I tried Pocky long before I saw it in an anime, which happened to be Please Teacher (which I'll be getting the boxset soon..and this one comes with the CD soundtrack. This is a steal! You should look at it if you like the anime!).
I've already eaten most of the stuff before I actually see it in anime. Considering I'm Asian and many Asian supermarkets are close by, that is not strange.
Lady Zoe
Every Otaku has to have tried pocky and Ramen at least once, or thought of trying it. I know I have! x3 I love that stuff

But I've tried Onigiri because so many people seem to like it in anime. regular onigiri is very plain though. Dx To me, anyways. I like grilled teriyaki onigiri. Now THATS good. *_*

I also have tried Mochi, but not because of anime. It is the most delicious dessert evar!
for rizzle? chicken onigiri? sweet i wanna try!

Dangerous Fairy

8,700 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I've tried rice balls because they show it on Fruits Basket

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers