Welcome to Gaia! ::

... 1 100.0% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Can't say I've eaten anything because of an anime... but the whole mayo-on-everything sounds like an experiment. xD Like mayo in Coke or whatever.
Pocky, i had never eaten oneuntil i saw them in Gravitation. I hadn't even HEARD of them, you can't find them in most shops here, but i wanted to try it and then my sisters friend found some in china town and bought them for me on my birthday.

i can't say there that great
i know theres a korean version of pocky.. & japanese version. japanese versionis called pocky. korean version is called. i forget..
It's not an anime, but I started eating popeye brand spinich from a can when I was little because I thought it would make me strong xd .

How do you think the Japanese would react to Miracle Whip? ninja
I personally can't stand the stuff.
I've actually been planning to make then try a few of the foods I've seen in anime. I've already tried onigiri because of fruits basket, I brought in a massive amount of fillings for the club (onigiri making was an anime club activity last year, lo.)
Mayo....heart attack in a jar! More fat & cals than almost anything in an equal amount. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
I wanna try taiyaki coz Ayu from Kanon loves it... havent had the chance to yet
hmm well... pocky! but i knew about that before. xD
hmm...probably rice cakes..kinda gross xd
Tried pocky, but Waff forgot which anime/manga she snagged it from. O.o Waff does occasionally see the pocky in alot of manga and anime, so it'd be hard for her to tell.

She knew about ramen before she saw it on some tv show though. :3
People tried ramen because of anime? I thought people ate it for the same reason I grew up eating it... Being poor! sweatdrop My sister and I tried making oden from a recipe but we ended up missing a few things for when we did it. It sounded pretty good, but it'd probably taste better faithful to a recipe. Oh, well. We all ate it all right. *laughs* So we'll have to try again some time in the future. I can't even remember what it was that mentioned oden, since it was so long ago... It might have been a person who mentioned it to me... Or was it that article on cooking...? Okay, I'm senile in my old age.
A riceball with a pickled plumb! ((Tohru from Fruits Basket)). It was yummy! heart
Melon Pan, thanks to Shakugan no Shana.
Oden and Shabu-shabu thanks to Slayers.
Tako Yaki thanks to The Card Captor Sakura movie Omake.
Miso soup, thanks to so many different anime.
Korokke (or Croquettes) thanks to Jubei-chan.
Okinomiyaki thanks to Ranma.
Yakisoba, Curry Rice, and Yakitori, but I can't remember where from.
(BTW, I ended up hating the curry, but my husband loves it.)
Hana no Hamburger (a hamberger steak -bread with a sunny side up egg cooked in the shape of a flower on top) Rozen Maiden made me try that one.

And yes, Mayo FTW in ANY japanese dish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces