1 100.0% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
1 2 3 >

JAMIE OLIVER.

[[Google him?]]

HE MADE FOOD IN SCHOOLS ALL HEALTHY.

AND I HAD MY CRISPS TAKEN OFF ME TODAY.

BECAUSE OF HIM.

I WAS ENJOYING THEM. AND THEN.. Fat Mrs walker comes and steals them; Crisps, Chocolate, fizzy drinks and the rest of the comforting junk, has been BANNED in our school.
Of course we all sneak anything we can xd It's not like they inspect our bags or anything.. although i don't want to put any idea's in their heads!

SHITIDIDN'TSAYTHAT!

Is this ridiculous ban mainly in uk schools?

-Something to do with obesity?

gonk

SO, DISCUSS!! *sprinkles dust on you all*

4laugh blaugh heart
I think that's why I get so moody at school when I'm about to come on my period.
sad heart

When I have outburts of anger.
emo
You know what I'm like. xDDDD
I don't know about the UK, but the last I've heard about schools in the US, the cafeteria's are only trying to serve more healthier food.

But whatever you bring from home is up to you. Basically, nobody can touch you or your stuff.

So....teachers can go to jail for taking someone's food blaugh
In Ontario (Canada) the "healthy school food" law is happening too...good thing I'm not in school anymore blaugh
I would tell them to ******** off I am eating my junk food no matter what.
Although I don't protest healthier food in cafeterias, if you already have your chips/crisps, they are yours. They are not particularly harmful. They are not incendiary or provocative.

Your school is full of crap.
sad ._." i think its good that they're trying to serve healthier food but it shouldn't be banned.

that's just way too much T-T
I think Jamie Oliver is fantastic. I think what he is trying to do is actually a good thing personally. (I'm actually in the middle of preparing tomorrow's dinner... from oen of his recipes, lol)

I do think that taking the crisps off of you was a tad harsh though. But can you really not survive without them for the time you're in school?
I think that's kinda stupid.

I mean, it's not really gonna help, because the fat kids are just gonna eat their parents out of house and home after school.

neutral
This year at school our canteen is full of healthy s**t.
But those bastards cant stop us from bringing un-healthy s**t in.
I feel sorry for you...

Excitable Strawberry

Hmm. In the US we also have off campus lunch. I don't think I ever had lunch in school after freshman year.

Benevolent Regular

Rachel Ray...
-Police car sounds made here- Food Nazis. Why does Jamie Oliver care if you're fat or what you eat? It's not like he has to put up with your fatness because he hangs out with you. It's none of Jamie's or the school's business what you bring to eat at school or how nutritional it is ( unless you bring a line coke to consume during lunch time). If the cafeteria wants to bow down before Jamie and he's wobbly bean headed attractiveness that's fine however they shouldn't try to regulate what you can and can not eat.
Junk food is completely banned from your school? Ouch that defiantly stinks. Wow..I didn't realize he affected your schools that much...I thought a little more healthy options is all he added.

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
I like Jamie Oliver.

But if he's gonna ban ya'll from eating junk food, it's only fair you all should ban him from giving his kids crappy names.

What the hell kind of name is Poppy Honey?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff