Welcome to Gaia! ::

Iife sucks
Hige-XD
Iife sucks
Hige-XD
Emophobe.exe
ooh trent! ur scripting! otherwise how can u find a way to get into towns? hahaha!!!
(*cough* other scriptors and intellectuals this is just an inflammatory question. Ill just assume trent is too dumb to read this part mrgreen but the rest of yall i know he coulda just entered with a mule or sumthin oke? i had enuf people hatin on me recently so i gotta cover mah reputation. so there! haha try to make me look like idiot now my other enemies who r scriptors!*cough*)
aw trent wuts the matter? u betrayed ur side! after all we gaians are supposed to happily and blindly use towns rite? and complain when every bad thing happens? cuz having technical knowledge (i.e, "scripting" wink is bad aint it trent? how come u have technical knowledge? hmm? aint j00 supposed to be one o dem? practice wat u preach man! i f u want us to be good little boys and girls and just be ur average joe user, then when some1 lags u out like that u should just quit and give up and w8 for it to pass. the fact that u bypass it means... u just "scripted"
but j00 go ahead u keep screenshottin just to be with the in crowd. sheep.
we may be "bad" but we aint sheep. trent u and cappie and rgsue and bennett and god i dunno how many of yall reporters there are yall just sheep. yeah sure blame us for ur problems. for ur incompetence. but then u get that skills and go braggin huh trent" Mr. "I found a way"
i outta statue u rite nao buddy! gettin sick of seein ur ugly mug everywhere i go.
@ eight88
damn these idiots tryin ta change people. know wut i fear? the devs mite actually buy into this propaganda. this world is gettin crazy lately man u can like get into trouble for almost anything! like wtf?!!! A good sane man is REALLLY hard to find nowadays. they're either dead, in prison or secluded from the rest of society. all that's left is morons who get controlled like pawns.

@ every1 being a reporting jackass
well all yallreadin this i have four digits for yall. read every one of them carefully:
1 9 8 4
if none of yall knows wat dat means too bad. the hell with this imma play red alert 3 and when i come back if i see trent wanderin aorund just lookin for scriptors (cuz like thats prolly all he and those others do in towns) then i will be revoking those towns-wandering privileges.
and if u bring in a mule, the Iron Curtain will fall upon towns.
ANYONE WHO STANDS IN THE WAY OF OUR DIVINE DESTINY WILL BE SWEPT AWAY BY THE MARCH OF HISTORY. YOU WILL BOW BEFORE US OR YOU WILL CEASE TO EXIST! (read that in a thick japanese accent)

lol, I would like to point out that I am not Trent's mule. User Image
I happened to walk in on personiod, and thought I should get a few shots.
Oh, and may I suggest that you use proper words, instead of things like joo?

j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00 j00
SUCK!
Sorry, but i had to do that, This is not a thread about literacy and spelling correctly, this is a thread about taking screen shots in towns. This is the only "Spam" Post I will post here.
Next time if i post I will take screenies and post them.
So please dont mind me saying this to ALL of you.
ONLY ******** POST IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST STAFF IMPERSONATION!
NOT TO ARGUE YOUR POINT. THE THREAD TITLE DOESNT SAY "ARGUE HERE"
It says Towns Hack - Impersonating Staff/Colored Names and More!

So if your not going to report the impersonating. GTFO this thread.
Cappie, Your not a moderator. You have no brown, green, orange name, so you don`t own this thread. Simply Simone does. And she should be the only one saying she is giving out warnings to spammers in this thread, but because your posting it, technally your spamming...
As I repeat ONLY POST IF YOU HAVE A SCREENIE TO POST.
-end rant- (This IS a spam message - to stop other spam messages)

Yes I very well know what this thread is about, and i did contribute with screenies, do you see the shots that Trent has, with me in them? e.e
I'm the person that gave them to him. I was only stating that I am not Trent's mule.

You should not have made that ******** post.
What did i say?
ONLY POST IF YOU HAVE SCREENIES.

(I will be editing this in the future with a screenie so this isnt spam)

mmhmmm e.e
anyways, I've also noticed so trouble with with a few more places in the barton 001000 area.
One of which, is barton 2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I don't know if others can enter, but to me, the whole town is locked
Charlie, changed his name again
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just a minute ago I have crashed 2 times on firefox.

Is this just me?
It's not just you, it happened to me as well

O.G. Sex Symbol

7,150 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
I think it's best if you stay out of 1000.
It's been made clear that you're all the cause of the Iron Curtain.
So as he said, stay out.
If you want Gaia to continue to be fun, then don't be part of the problem.

"Intentionally interfering with the enjoyment of other members" is against the rules.
So Technically entering that area knowing the result is against the rules.
I had to point this out...
I felt a very strong need.
As for a screenshot, i haven't got one.
Sorry.
Oh and would you consider it against the rules if someone kept the rooms from being destroyed like that?
It would be, because it's still interfering with the way Gaia works.
Gaia is now having it's own rules used against it.

Desirable Conversationalist

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

More of the same from Personoid. But apparently she's the one behind the skeleton in towns. She actually admitted to it...(sorry I didn't get the chat log.)
Trent Valentine
User Image

More of the same from Personoid. But apparently she's the one behind the skeleton in towns. She actually admitted to it...(sorry I didn't get the chat log.)

I did not make that. i just thought it would be better for the person who made those to finish it.
Besides i hate statues. I've made a total of around 10.
I used like 5 for experiments, 2 to test them out and 2 more to accompany already existing statues.
Oh and 1 to hide another statue. Which was of a noob.
Personoid xX
Trent Valentine
User Image

I did not make that. i just thought it would be better for the person who made those to finish it.
Besides i hate statues. I've made a total of around 10.
I used like 5 for experiments, 2 to test them out and 2 more to accompany already existing statues.
Oh and 1 to hide another statue. Which was of a noob.

i would finish it if charlie didnt keep lagging me out scream
Emophobe.exe
eight88 im not the one doin the Iron Curtain

i had to leave and just got back now

but i can do it... but not this time. i like the whole skeleton thing....

in fact i was gonna do that too...

Someone did though. And you will do it, right?
As for the skeleton i agree with Personoid.
Leaving it unfinished was worse than finishing it.
I should go see.

Desirable Conversationalist

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers