Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Conversationalist

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
And the desperate cry for attention continues..

User Image

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Thank you for the screenies Trent. I have some I've gathered as well, that I will be posting some time today. ^^
User Image
There was a user named -[Jax]- that was in the bottom left hand corner with the others.
His username showed up as yellow.
And when I simply asked what had happened in Towns, him and a couple of others started threatening to ban me.
Actually, one of them told -[Jax]- to ban me and he said "ok."
On his profile, there's a comment saying that he was banned, and he hasn't been logged on since October 14th.
Yet this was today...
ok peepz. this isnt only happening in towns but also in Ralllys! :C
i saw a few idiots dew it two days ago.
i thought i was just lagging. BAD.
Logandude60

It's been in Rally for a while now, unfortunately. :c I frequent rally because my comp can't handle Towns, even though it's an XP, so I've seen it quite alot.

It's always in rooms with 1 - 8 people in it, or rooms with no user count. I'll attempt catching a few on screenies, too.

Possibly when I'm not on my cosplay account. :B

But! It really does seem just like a cry for attention. >_o Or to get back at people, maybe.

I was locked out of Towns on my mother's computer once, because I was "already on towns". It kinda freaked me out for a minute, until I tried an hour or so later. >>

Anyone else notice the seethrough avis here and there? It's weird, and definitely not just the old town ghosts glitch. :/ Just making sure people notice it---because it's in a couple of the aforementioned screenshots.
User Image

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Russia-tan
Anyone else notice the seethrough avis here and there? It's weird, and definitely not just the old town ghosts glitch. :/ Just making sure people notice it---because it's in a couple of the aforementioned screenshots.

When someone is on your ignore list, they appear see-through and ghost-like in Towns. You also won't be able to read their text. Those avatars return to normal when they are taken off of your ignore list.

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Russia-tan
Logandude60

It's been in Rally for a while now, unfortunately. :c I frequent rally because my comp can't handle Towns, even though it's an XP, so I've seen it quite alot.

It's always in rooms with 1 - 8 people in it, or rooms with no user count. I'll attempt catching a few on screenies, too.

Possibly when I'm not on my cosplay account. :B

But! It really does seem just like a cry for attention. >_o Or to get back at people, maybe.

I was locked out of Towns on my mother's computer once, because I was "already on towns". It kinda freaked me out for a minute, until I tried an hour or so later. >>

User Image

User Image

And thats a BIG cry for attention..
Hola Mimiko
Russia-tan

When someone is on your ignore list, they appear see-through and ghost-like in Towns. You also won't be able to read their text. Those avatars return to normal when they are taken off of your ignore list.

XD! I KNEW there were things about Towns I didn't know. Thanks for clarifying.

@Trent: No kidding. gonk The things in Rally pale in comparison to what people do in Towns.

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The first screenie was taken in 9b 001000. The scripter's name appears as Personoid (with a purple name) under her avatar, but in the chat log, it appears as Personoid xX. (Personoid can be seen on the bottom-left corner, behind the chat log.) The second screenie is what appears on the screen when I click on her profile button in Towns.

User Image

User Image

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hola Mimiko
The first screenie was taken in 9b 001000. The scripter's name appears as Personoid (with a purple name) under her avatar, but in the chat log, it appears as Personoid xX. (Personoid can be seen on the bottom-left corner, behind the chat log.) The second screenie is what appears on the screen when I click on her profile button in Towns.

And here's a screenie taken in 9b 001000, in the upper-right corner of the area.

User Image

Both of their profile buttons in Towns lead to Glow's profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=5

Fairy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces