Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't go to the town to collect trash!Why??????????????????????????? ty! twisted
This is pretty bizarre:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
DogCow
This is pretty bizarre:

That is for the Madagascar quest.

This screenie was taken in 8b 001000.

User Image

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
Has gold granting been turned off for the Halloween event? It worked last night, but today no trees seem to be giving any gold to me.
Maybe it was turned off just for your account. rofl I got some gold from the trees just a few minutes ago.

Business Dabbler

10,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Jumping Jehosaphat
Has gold granting been turned off for the Halloween event? It worked last night, but today no trees seem to be giving any gold to me.

I haven't been getting any, either.

Also, twice, once today and once yesterday, my avatar became stuck. She was completely out in the open, but she wouldn't move anywhere, her legs were moving like she was running, they wouldn't stop, and each time I managed to get to move a short way, she suddenly appeared back where she was stuck. I was able to pick up trash, bugs, etc. while this was going on.

Towns has always worked well before.

Tenacious Shapeshifter

Am I still able to trick-or-treat well if my bag that used to show up in towns is no longer there? e-e;
'Cause it's no longer there, so I haven't a clue as to how many candies I have.
hay i am haveing problems with my friend list i have about 17 people on my friend list and it says on my toolbar and on my friend list under the 'my gaia and home' section that there r only 1 online but when i go on the pull down bar on the 'my gaia' section and i go to friends list from there it say about 5 r on so what is wrong with my file p.m me back with the answer

sincerly,
gangster568
Okay, I just loaded towns, and when I went to a neighborhood, I couldn't move my avatar. She's not loading, and I can't click anywhere to talk around. There were some bits of garbage by where I would have been standing, and I grabbed them just fine. But I saw a pink gift box flying around and I couldn't grab it. It's the first one I've seen in SO MANY years. Is there anything I can do to get it, now?! I don't see it floating around anymore, I'm afraid I lost it...
When I go on gaia even if I am logged on or not it seems to come up on a white page not the normal page. It is really bothering me can you explain how to fix it? So everything I do is in the format of the white page... I am really mad!

Business Dabbler

10,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The hyper tethered squirrel thing happened again (where my avatar runs frantically in circles while not moving). This time, she teleported to the spot (which was near the sign) before it started. I am using Firefox 3.0.3.

Edit: Again, twice in a row, today. So, as far as I can remember, it's happened Oct. 25, 31, and Nov. 1.

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
towns/virtual hollywood/rally arent loading and i really wanna talk to someone,i've been trapped in my own home having to sit in my room doing absolutely nothing all day long with my brother and his girlfriend hogging the computer and the t.v. and i get on Gaia at 8 at night to talk to someone and then the servers arent loading at all

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Multimorph
Jumping Jehosaphat

I haven't been getting any, either.

Also, twice, once today and once yesterday, my avatar became stuck. She was completely out in the open, but she wouldn't move anywhere, her legs were moving like she was running, they wouldn't stop, and each time I managed to get to move a short way, she suddenly appeared back where she was stuck. I was able to pick up trash, bugs, etc. while this was going on.

Towns has always worked well before.

thats because the script was messed up its happened to me before and if you reload it'll probably work again

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff