Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
Okay I hope that I am putting this in the right place.....my glitch is regarding not being about to access the walkaround.

Did you try everything posted above?
Yes I did, I cleared my cache more than once, logged out then re-logged in, I even shut my computer down and restarted.
What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch that you experience. Please list any and all error messages that you notice.)
I cannot access the walkaround past the train station. I joined here yesterday and the walk around worked fine within the first few hours of my being on here, and now when I try to log in to ANY town, not just one that might have a glitch, my window stays stuck at "connecting to town server". I haven't seen any error messages, I just can't access any towns at all.
What browser are you using?
Internet Explorer 7
What Operating System are you using? (Windows XP, Windows 98, etc.)
Windows XP
Do you have a Firewall/security system? (If so please list any and all!)
Windows Live One Care and Windows Security. (Both are set to allow these kind of games though.)
How long has this been going on?
Since I joined yesterday.
Has Towns ever worked properly before now?
Once. crying
Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it?
It happens all the time.
Will Towns work properly with a different computer?
Nope.
Are you having issues with other Gaian Games or just towns?
Gaian games take a long time to load, but they usually load after a while...towns won't load at all.
Anything else we should be aware of?
Just that it is really annoying.

Sorry if I put this in the wrong place Box...I just hope it can be fixed. stressed
Did you try everything posted above? Yes. Everything is updated.
What exactly is wrong? When I try to warp to a town, the loading page stops at "Joining server" and will not load.
What browser are you using? Latest version of Internet Explorer.
What Operating System are you using? Windows XP
Do you have a Firewall/security system? AOL Safety and Security. On my other computer I have Avast! and Norton
How long has this been going on? Many months
Has Towns ever worked properly before now? Not the new version
Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it? All the time
Will Towns work properly with a different computer? Not on either of mine.
Are you having issues with other Gaian Games or just towns? I don't play the games...
Anything else we should be aware of? Nope.
I'm getting the following error when i'm trying to get into TOWNS, but it seems that the error occurs once in a while... The message i got was the following:
"Method: Town Server
Error Code: Joining Server Failed
Error: Try reloading Gaia Towns. Report this if it fails the second time."

Did you try everything posted above? Yes. Everything is updated.
What exactly is wrong? When I try to warp to a town, the loading page stops at "Joining server" and will not load.
What browser are you using? Internet Explorer 6.0
What Operating System are you using? Windows 2000
Do you have a Firewall/security system? Yes, ZoneAlarm Pro, which is correctly configured.
How long has this been going on? Beginning today.
Has Towns ever worked properly before now? Yes, until today.
Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it? Seems to happen erratic.
Will Towns work properly with a different computer? I don't know.
Are you having issues with other Gaian Games or just towns? Just Gaia Towns.
Anything else we should be aware of? No.
STUPID QUESTION INCOMING!
Where's the furnish homes button? sweatdrop
i cant place my house and i am getting pissed off why cant i? plz reply back . evil

Shy Genius

3,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
gaara8832
i cant place my house and i am getting pissed off why cant i? plz reply back . evil
I think there a qlitch maybe =3
same problem as Arkum Daggson and firebutterfly07

Dedicated Raider

This glitch doesn't impact gameplay, it just creates an odd graphical glitch.

What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch)
When on one town "tile", I walked up to a house, causing it to display the house preview info. While this dialogue was up, I went to another town tile, and the dialogue still showed. I entered the house from this dialogue, and it took me to a random house (in other words, not the same house that I "entered" via the dialogue) with invisible furniture and a glitched "Loading" hanging in midair. Leaving the house brought me back to Towns normally, as I left the correct house. I seem to have been transported to a random acre.

Firefox 2.0.0.1

Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2

ZoneAlarm and Symantec Antivirus

Just discovered it.

Yes. Though, this doesn't negatively impact gameplay, from what I've seen.

I've been unable to reproduce the glitch, but I'm working on it.

n/a

n/a

Not that I know of. Keep in mind that you can still move around the house as normal, but the Loading word stays there and the furniture is invisible, so you bump into it. Also, the profile and journal links appear to work properly.

Screenshot:
User Image

Additional note:
All houses seem to be loading like that for me now, so maybe the transport glitch didn't cause it. But the transport itself still remains.
Mewtation
This glitch doesn't impact gameplay, it just creates an odd graphical glitch.

What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch)
When on one town "tile", I walked up to a house, causing it to display the house preview info. While this dialogue was up, I went to another town tile, and the dialogue still showed. I entered the house from this dialogue, and it took me to a random house (in other words, not the same house that I "entered" via the dialogue) with invisible furniture and a glitched "Loading" hanging in midair. Leaving the house brought me back to Towns normally, as I left the correct house. I seem to have been transported to a random acre.

Firefox 2.0.0.1

Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2

ZoneAlarm and Symantec Antivirus

Just discovered it.

Yes. Though, this doesn't negatively impact gameplay, from what I've seen.

I've been unable to reproduce the glitch, but I'm working on it.

n/a

n/a

Not that I know of. Keep in mind that you can still move around the house as normal, but the Loading word stays there and the furniture is invisible, so you bump into it. Also, the profile and journal links appear to work properly.

Screenshot:
User Image

Additional note:
All houses seem to be loading like that for me now, so maybe the transport glitch didn't cause it. But the transport itself still remains.

I have the same exact report to make.
Did you try everything posted above? Yes.
What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch that you experience. Please list any and all error messages that you notice.) The houses aren't loading. Upon entering ANY house, it stays on the 'loading' screen.

No furniture, tiles or anything uploaded into any house is loading.

I've checked this numerous times upon first encountering the problem. There have been no changes to it and I don't understand what's causing it.

Asking users in the Towns, at different addresses all across the Towns directory, I've come to understand that this problem is affecting some number of users. It doesn't affect everyone. Some users can see everything, or so they claim, but other users like myself can't see anything except the loading screen.

What browser are you using? Internet Explorer 9.0
What Operating System are you using? (Windows XP, Windows 98, etc.) Windows XP
Do you have a Firewall/security system? (If so please list any and all!) Windows Firewall, but it's disabled to keep from conflict with any other system I operate.
How long has this been going on? For at least a week now. When it first happened, I thought it was just a temporary glitch, but it remained on the following days, and still remains today.
Has Towns ever worked properly before now? Yes.
Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it? It happens all the time. I've been in the Towns at night and during the day, at different hours of the day, and it's never changed.
Will Towns work properly with a different computer? Towns works fine. The glitch occurs on other computers too however.
Are you having issues with other Gaian Games or just towns? Just the Towns at the moment.
Anything else we should be aware of? I took a screenshot of my own home as an example. But it's the same glitch that occurs for me in every house I go into.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[CHEMICALVEINS]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Can you stake my heart?

Whenever I go into a house in Towns, the game freezes and says something and I have to click Yes or No to continue, but if I click either, it'll still be frozen.. I'll post what it says later.

Click The Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Can you stake my heart?

A script in this movie is causing Adobe Dlash Player 9 to run slowly. If it conintues to run, your computer may become enresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?

Click The Image

3,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
why cant i resertve?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items